Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

In Need Of Help!!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Help!!!!!! (285 Views)

Need Of Help / A Nigerian Student In Need Of Help / Need Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Help!!!!!! by Benco4: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please lala kindly move this to front page

Naira lander Good evening. Pls I have to create a new a/c for this. Please am in serious need of a good Samaritan to come to my rescue. I've bin seeking for job for Some time now with no success, so that I will be able to take care of my mum and siblings since my Dad is late. Recently I jus got a job from an international institution after summiting my CV and doing well in their oral interview (they called me from over sea) . I'm suppose to start work last week after every necessary documents and files where sent to me to enable me commerce my duty. I've downloaded all the files and documents and gone through all the tutorials but my only problem is that I don't have a laptop and a 4G enable phone. I have tried using a friends phone and laptop to see if I can work with it, but I can't because the phone is 3G. The only phone that can give me the download speed which is 5mbps for download and minimum of 1mbps for upload speed is a 4G enabled phone which I don't have. I have tried applying for loan from banking firm to no avail, because I did not meet the requirements to access their facility. Please I kindly need the help of a good Samaritan to loan me some money to acquire the equipment I need for these job & I promise to pay back. I don't want this job to slip away from me. Pls I have got so much responsibility to take care of and this kind of opportunity doesn't present itself twice.
Insult is allowed but please remember nfin last for ever.
God bless you all...

Pls u can contact me on this number is 08140460657

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How You Can Take Your Career To The Next Level Through Acquisition / Employers’ Vicarious Liability For Pollution / Enter Here And Show Which Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.