Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel (1708 Views)

Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For Passionate / List Of University You Can Study Abroad For Free (germany Norway And Finland) / Fully Funded University And Industrial Phds In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by c24link(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Get Guaranteed Employment offer to work Abroad.

This is an opportunity for those
who would like to work in NORWAY, DENMARK AND ISRAEL.
A newly created platform is open for foreigners who wish to apply in the following sector, hotel jobs, elder caregivers jobs, security jobs.

C24Link has made it possible.
We help in the processing and submission of Documents.

The company operates all across Norway, Denmark And Israel ,opening more option and possibilities to you,they will ensured that you will grow professionally in the field of your choice,so that you can realized your dream.

√√√Basic requirement needed:
Copy of CV/ resume
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of valid passport
One(1) passport photograph(1) whole body photo

RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE AS FOLLOW:
Documentation and validation process.
Obtain a job offer in your field of expertise or preferred employment.
Get supporting documents for the processing of working visa at the point of origin.
Coordinate your flight
Meet with you once you have Arrived and the company will assist you in obtaining additional documentation (i. e SIN,trades certification etc)

For more Details

email:
c24jobabroad@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by princechurchill(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
I will like to apply but what are the terms
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by BrownChima212(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
What are the terms and condition
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by BrownChima212(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
What are the conditions
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by c24link(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2017
The terms and condition is that applicant must meet up the requirement needed before it can be process,secondly the total job package is 45k for the application and processing fees and within a couple of month the employment offer is out.For more details inbox me.
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by mannycrown: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2017
LoL
Re: Job Opportunity In Norway, Denmark And Israel by Laird(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Please post the name of the Recruiting agency and people interested should contact the respective individual Country embassies in Nigeria to find out if the company is allowed/authorized/licenced/ permitted to bring in foreign workers and the specific particular job/jobs the foreign workers are allowed to do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npf Is Recruiting / Fcmb Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates. Act Fast! / What Can I Do: I Have 3rd Class In Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.