Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79309 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinKikikikikiki now someone will come and tell me that i dunno what i wrote because i dont have massive boobs, I'm always thanking God for not having massive boobs, i don't need load and stress abeg

Lol me too seen some people really struggle with it .. back pains etc
They can't even run . Apparently its painful when they run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2017
lol so because u no get , u dey give urself hope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

its not for poor women na

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
its not for poor women na
Lol you eh
So dem suppose buy car abi ..
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol you eh
So dem suppose buy car abi ..
noooo bt if u get that kind thing , men go dey gift u things well na , car go dey , na who dey live beta life dey get beta breast oooo

This op they try give herself hope bt men go still dump her for beta milk

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
I have a friend that has this extraordinary boob size. I was once with her and she removed her bra, mehn! Her boobs were almost touching her waist. grin I felt like I should compliment the boob instead of staring at them and mute, come and see complains. Whenever she needs a bra she would search round the market for her size, she doesn't sleep on her stomach, once she steps out of the street and there's traffic, all eyes are on her. She wished she had it small while we are wishing ours is big.

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
I have a friend that has this extraordinary boob size. I was once with her and she removed her bra, mehn! Her boobs were almost touching her waist. grin I felt like I should compliment the boob instead of staring at them and mute, come and see complains. Whenever she needs a bra she would search round the market for her size, she doesn't sleep on her stomach, once she steps out of the street and there's traffic, all eyes are on her. She wished she had it small while we are wishing ours is big.
i can relate , same way u wish u were fine so men can take u serious

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinKikikikikiki now someone will come and tell me that i dunno what i wrote because i dont have massive boobs, I'm always thanking God for not having massive boobs, i don't need load and stress abeg

Well u laugh and mock from now till tmrw. Ladies with huge breasts are not complaining. So what's your own about our boobies ?
We complain give you?

And whether you and all your team of peanuts sized breastsss tongue like. It or not?
Guys always drool over us.. And we tend to have a wide variety in choosing the best guy amongst comfortable cute guys.

Hate the game baby, not the player cool

For. Me I love my huge boob's... It's all about wearing the right bra and am good to go. tongue

So keep complaining about our magnificent boobies tongue
E easy?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Some one told me it smells under the boob when you lift it up grin lol i know dont even ask grin

Thank god our own moderate grin too much attention when your boobs gone pass double EE or double Ff
Lol. I liked her boobs on a serious note 'cause Naija guys and boobs are like 5&6. My older friends daughter that was with us in the room even said "Mummy, look at Aunty Blessing's breast". grin the kid was as shocked as I was.

Deathstroke, you like big boobs?. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
That thing is serious stress. Don't know how Cossy is managing hers. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i can relate , same way u wish u were fine so men can take u serious
I see...
This thing with zero self esteem wants to start his today. Don't ever assume I am scared of your smelling ass. grin

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BasketballGURU(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2017
informative
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

They can't run 'cause is heavy.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
I see...
This thing with zero self esteem wants to start his today. Don't ever assume I am scared of your smelling ass. grin
me thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy self esteem kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there is a reason why nobody gets to me on this forum no matter what they say

because i am the author of your memories , everything u knw is and will be given to u by me grin , as long as u dont knw what i dont want u to knw i still have control grin that's why i select friends well
Kimbra attacking aderola opened new wounds for me , u went as far as revealing alobright secrets and personal life then u insulted aderola

my reasons for never liking u is on point , i have so so many friends offline but i would never come here and insult them no matter what , friends dont behave like that , my ass Doesn't smell like urs cheesy cheesy cheesy from what i heard from alobright yesterday not only ur looks chased men way other smelling things assisted , kimbra just accept my little shades , u knw me sha , make i no talk much

12 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. I liked her boobs on a serious note 'cause Naija guys and boobs are like 5&6. My older friends daughter that was with us in the room even said "Mummy, look at Aunty Blessing's breast". grin the kid was as shocked as I was.

Deathstroke, you like big boobs?. grin
Who no like better thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
me thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy self esteem kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there is a reason why nobody gets to me on this forum no matter what they say

because i am the author of your memories , everything u knw is and will be given to u by me grin , as long as u dont knw what i dont want u to knw i still have control grin that's why i select friends well
Kimbra attacking aderola opened new wounds for me , u went as far as revealing alobright secrets and personal life then u insulted aderola

my reasons for never liking u is on point , i have so so many friends offline but i would never come here and insult them no matter what , friends dont behave like that , my ass Doesn't smell like urs cheesy cheesy cheesy from what i heard from alobright yesterday not only ur looks chased men way other smelling things assisted , kim.bra just accept my little shades , u knw me sha , make i no talk much
LMAO. I didn't attack your little naive girl. I only warned her to stop gossiping me with you. As for you, I have never liked you as well, and whatever Bright or whatever his name is got lastnyt was because he deserved it.
Lastly for you. Don't be fooled by the stupid comments you make on here. You're a nobody who doesn't even know his purpose in life. grin

Now, fùck off kid!.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CplusJason: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Would like to know more about your friend? wink

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
Who no like better thing? grin
Lol, I pity her when she gives birth. Those boobs would double. cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Would like to know more about your friend? wink
Really?, you want to cheat on me with my friend?. cool
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Okies...

I know it gonna be one hell of a journey but then what's life without trial?

You still in bed right?
When you want to stylishly know if she's a working class before diving into "love" lest she "develops" financial problem next week grin

5 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CplusJason: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Really?, you want to cheat on me with my friend?. cool
Ayam sorry na. embarassed

I won't look at any other one apart from yours.

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Ayam sorry na. embarassed

I won't look at any other one apart from yours.
Better!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Be like say this thread go still sweet, ma no unfollow grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I pity her when she gives birth. Those boobs would double. cheesy
lool, we don't care, Boobs is life.
Although am an ass fan tongue.
Love it big,curvy,round and soft grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by vani86: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Observing how tangerine boobed girls are making themselves feel good.

OP, your next topic should be disadvantages of having a big ass .

Your cheerleaders will always support you

9 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
lol so because u no get , u dey give urself hope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy low self esteem
18 million for account ooo, have you heard davido's song IF? grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
That thing is serious stress. Don't know how Cossy is managing hers. grin
crying uncontrollably when alone cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexialin:

Well u laugh and mock from now till tmrw. Ladies with huge breasts are not complaining. So what's your own about our boobies ?
We complain give you?

And whether you and all your team of peanuts sized breastsss tongue like. It or not?
Guys always drool over us.. And we tend to have a wide variety in choosing the best guy amongst comfortable cute guys.

Hate the game baby, not the player cool

For. Me I love my huge boob's... It's all about wearing the right bra and am good to go. tongue

So keep complaining about our magnificent boobies tongue
E easy?
easy mamacita, i feel the same way about team small and perky boobs too, i dont want my boobs to reach my waist when i give birth to only one kid grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
op hope no side effects asociated with ladies with round behinds cos na round behinds i dey drool over not WMDs(weapons of mass destruction).
kennyID17 come and see boobi pixs grin grin grin grin.food don ready grin

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by aloobright17: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:

my reasons for never liking u is on point , i have so so many friends offline but i would never come here and insult them no matter what , friends dont behave like that , my ass Doesn't smell like urs cheesy cheesy cheesy from what i heard from alobright yesterday not only ur looks chased men way other smelling things assisted , kimbra just accept my little shades , u knw me sha , make i no talk much

Jude point of correction,I've no single secret with the vulture other than normal,I will like to phuck you when I enter naija and the convo was going successfully well before on a chat with some folks her pic appeared and I simply stated that she's very ugly and dirty which is very true,one asslicker went and add salt and Maggi and told her something different altogether which I don't even care.The bingo just stormed my whastapp and start making noise I told her to phuck off that is where the business ended and that's how she started shouting she rejected me.

The rejection came because someone went and lied to her which is normal.she can dispute this.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
easy mamacita, i feel the same way about team small and perky boobs too, i dont want my boobs to reach my waist when i give birth to only one kid grin
n

Lol and not all huge boobies reach up to the waist. Even though its huge tongue

MI likey....mi likey tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
vani86:
Observing how tangerine boobed girls are making themselves feel good.

OP, your next topic should be disadvantages of having a big ass .

Your cheerleaders will always support you

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.