Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79596 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol cheesy men had to read your comment twice to get it ..
I like that your thread ..

God ! Got it

Gud you didnt ball in here wit za ( question mark hanging over your head (wit funny face ) like i was speaking in strange tongues cheesy )

What thread? Bumbum1? Is it the one on my trousers? shocked shocked woman! How can i b talking wit u n u r busy unthreading my trousers just to appreciate what lies beneath? shocked angry

Now i feel uneasy wit u tongue grin cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

I chat same way everyone does not sure how its affecting you smiley
Congrats you know the name
Have a nice day wink

So from the 1st word in my name you can't tell who it is?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by yankidelta(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Based on logistics I also noticed that girls with big boobs always tend towards a lower IQ.Na wetin I notice o.runs outta thread before the bashing begins...
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by shinarlaura(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
I'm coming to Cameroon....don't change d size.....hahahahahahahaaa

Lol
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whizqueen(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'm a sucker for big boobs eh. kiss team big breasts.
shocked
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Omoluabi16(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
whizqueen:
shocked
wetin I write sef, I don forget
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Gud you didnt ball in here wit za ( question mark hanging over your head (wit funny face ) like i was speaking in strange tongues cheesy )

What thread? Bumbum1? Is it the one on my trousers? shocked shocked woman! How can i b talking wit u n u r busy unthreading my trousers just to appreciate what lies beneath? shocked angry

Now i feel uneasy wit u tongue grin cheesy
I hail o
U wan take grammar scatter my head abi
Lol can't even think straight .. lol did one of your pupils send you cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So from the 1st word in my name you can't tell who it is? This is funlord!
Omg shocked
Why didn't u say so
Lol hardly know the new names here ..
How are u .. long time cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Mimi4kaycee(f): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
You forget one important thing.

Breasts of an endowed nursing mother can suffocate her child if she mistakenly falls asleep while breastfeeding the baby.
gringringringringringrin
.....u bad ooo
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bunnae(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
he didn't display his faulty upbringing towards you so why wont you be holier than thou
you are an idiot for that statement. you nor know your mate? small talk and you are looking for who to insult. nairaland don help you upgrade your English, now you think you can use it anyhow. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

I hail o
U wan take grammar scatter my head abi
Lol can't even think straight .. lol did one of your pupils send you cheesy

U didnt ansA d kwestion: what were ur eyes doing on d bulge thread of my trousers while i was talking wit u? angry
Ofcos why wud u think str8t wen d oda me down my waist is running ur adrenaline? Stop getting disracted wud u? angry tongue

Oh, uve been triping for one of my followers? shocked shocked
U r so dead gurl! Im going ova there now to blow ur cover grin cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Omg shocked
Why didn't u say so
Lol hardly know the new names here ..
How are u .. long time cheesy

He he....my main is on holiday for now! I'm cool though! Just browsing!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mimi4kaycee:
.....u bad ooo
gringringringringringrin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by happyheart(f): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Under the breasts smell bad cos of sweat. Busty ladies have to be neat else...
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
bunnae:

you are an idiot for that statement. you nor know your mate? small talk and you are looking for who to insult. nairaland don help you upgrade your English, now you think you can use it anyhow. mumu
grin must i get banned because of loose cretins who accidentally got access to the Internet? God save me from this temptation, i forgive you, bye
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whizqueen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
wetin I write sef, I don forget
Oniranu

How far exam don near o embarassed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Omoluabi16(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
whizqueen:

Oniranu

How far exam don near o embarassed
lemme abeg. Let me meditate on this topic. lipsrsealed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

No its not . cool

U know what d sign in d pix below means? lipsrsealed

But the orange can increase if she allow u press am
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

But the orange can increase if she allow u press am

Nopes they wudnt . Oranges depress wen u press them. B00bs sag wen u do same to.

Caress is the right word. N not all of them wud respond to sleek caress n grow outward
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Nopes they wudnt . Oranges depress wen u press them. B00bs sag wen u do same to.

Caress is the right word. N not all of them wud respond to sleek caress n grow outward

Pls bro teach me the techniques of caressing
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
One babe with small oranges want her orange increase in size
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Pls bro teach me the techniques of caressing

Most tins u need to know about the world of women are chronicled here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#42440289

Itz gono be a long read but I assure u, itz worth every bit of your time .
Thank me leta
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Most tins u need to know about the world of women are chronicled here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#42440289

Itz gono be a long read but I assure u, itz worth every bit of your time .
Thank me leta

Someone gave me a chewing gum that I will give a woman after chewing it it will turn her on within five minutes
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
AmazingElla:
And a mod pushed this crap filled with kids comments and bragadocious low lives to front page angry how disappointing sad I know fp has gone to the dogs but for gods sake, must it be bingo!!!

As for the op of this thread, your post reeks of nothing but jealousy and envy, how do you know all these when you aren't the one carrying the boobs?? Your intention was to mock and never to educate, you couldn't give a single advice as to how the effects you mentioned could be managed..

Pls, stop hating before you choke on jealousy allow the carriers and men who droll over big boobs to complain.
.... grin

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Codes151(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2017
We like it like that!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whizqueen(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lemme abeg. Let me meditate on this topic. lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
whizqueen:

Lol
where av you been? av missed you.. may is 50/50 for me
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whizqueen(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
where av you been? av missed you.. may is 50/50 for me
I've been here and there jere.
Why now kilode
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Omoluabi16(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
whizqueen:

I've been here and there jere.
Why now kilode
So many issues dear. decided early feb I didn't want to.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whizqueen(f): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
So many issues dear. decided early feb I didn't want to.
Awwwnn it's well sha. God's got us

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.