Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Holborn Apprenticeship Program. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Holborn Apprenticeship Program. (8286 Views)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / National Apprenticeship Program For Graduates/artisans/tradesmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by anthney87: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2017
FOLLOWING YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE EUROPEAN APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM, YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST TO HOLD ON SATURDAY 22/4/17 BY 8AM VENUE: ELOMAZ HOTEL LTD, ADDRESS: 3/5 IMMANUEL STREET, MARYLAND, ONIGBONGBO, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE. DO COME WITH UR WRITING MATERIALS, 2 PASSPORTS, & THIS TEXT.

Anyone got the invite too?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by deewhydoski(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
I got the same message but I don't know how true it is ....
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by gr8psalm(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
It is very true , I wrote the exam last year
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by kayus2009: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2017
@gr8psalm. did u nw succeed?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by deewhydoski(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gr8psalm... I've sent u message on email....pls i want to ask you question concerning the test
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by deewhydoski(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
How will i get to the venue if i am coming from ibadan
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by ekiee: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Guys, whats up, whats this thing all about, and what are we to expect in the hall,abeg whatsapp me 08181916988, I need una help abeg.
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Osaruch(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
I got the same message on sat. 22 2017. Anybody with info about the exam question?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by pat077: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who knows what this program is all about
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Those guyz are professional scammers. A j bro of mine was involved last 3years ,and all of them were denied visa after spending close to 100k on processing and visa fee , funny enough ,holborn collected 70k each from participant for hotel accommodation in Canada and guess what , after they were all denied, they failed to refund them the 70k . if u have money to waste, go ahead, I won't discourage u, just follow your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Temmytea70(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Got the same message. ...any genuine info about them please
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Slickbishop(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Temmytea70:
Got the same message. ...any genuine info about them please
Ogbono, can't u read the above statement?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Temmytea70(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Slickbishop:
Ogbono, can't u read the above statement?
in the mouth of two or three witnesses,the truth is established

1 Like

Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Godswill10: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Temmytea70:

in the mouth of two or three witnesses,the truth is established
Go and see for yourself and become the next witness

1 Like

Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Temmytea70(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Godswill10:

Go and see for yourself and become the next witness

thanks, your statement has also been noted.You should be excited now
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by bbclue(f): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2017
I received the message.... I think we should go there and see by ourselves who knows it might be something luck
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by anthney87: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
slimany:
Those guyz are professional scammers. A j bro of mine was involved last 3years ,and all of them were denied visa after spending close to 100k on processing and visa fee , funny enough ,holborn collected 70k each from participant for hotel accommodation in Canada and guess what , after they were all denied, they failed to refund them the 70k . if u have money to waste, go ahead, I won't discourage u, just follow your mind.

Is the apprenticeship done in Canada?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
anthney87:

Is the apprenticeship done in Canada?
Yes.
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by bbclue(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please who has done Holborn edu exams before should enlightened us pxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Inbox...
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by ekiee: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
The test is tomorrow, mine is by 3:30 pm. People interested in this program, lets have a conversation about the test please.
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by bbclue(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by MichaelOghale4(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Who has successfully passed the test and what's their format of test questions
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by MichaelOghale4(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2017
slimany:
So no good news about them
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2017
gr8psalm:
It is very true , I wrote the exam last year

So what was the outcome? Are they for real or scammers?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2017
slimany:

Any news as to who is in charge of this.... A Nigerian or a Canadian firm?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Any news as to who is in charge of this.... A Nigerian or a Canadian firm?

A Nigerian but that guy fit use accent kill u. The same process u guyz are passing through was the same thing my bro went through as well, the test na just mere formality. nothing they there,The thing no hard. u guyz will get to a stage where u will be told to come down to the office to do one body test where they will put one kinda machine on u to check how healthy ure, - All that one also, na mere formality. be prepared to buy Soa, if u no say ur family no get up to 15 million for account wey u fit use, no worry urself,cos my brother had to alaise with a guy to get a Soa which cost us nothing less than 25k for a Soa of 10million. my bro, the story long jare. But they are professional scammers. They will tellbu guyz to sign a court affidavits along the way ,that holborn is not liable so so so so.
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
MichaelOghale4:
So no good news about them
The guy na football agent. him don join education stuff join him package.
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by simonydurny(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2017
...and so one one did their test on Saturday April 22nd?
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by bbclue(f): 12:32pm On May 03, 2017
I just got a text message from Holborn edu that I should forward my curriculum vitae waec results and degree with transcript... Has anybody get thank u Lord
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by DifferentCase(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2017
Sooooo, youngman, you didn't read above converse? Some people sha! Well, go come sha shocked sad
bbclue:
I just got a text message from Holborn edu that I should forward my curriculum vitae waec results and degree with transcript... Has anybody get thank u Lord
Re: Holborn Apprenticeship Program. by ddbluv: 5:02am On May 10, 2017
My cousin participated in the program, he was not selected the first time, I told him to quit that is was a scam but he applied again the second time and got it. He was among eight people or so that was selected early last year. I was expecting the usual scam to pay one huge some but he was asked to bring some documents which were similar to what I used for my admission here in the US. He is currently in Canadore college.
I don't know if he is doing scam now as there is a recession in Nigeria. [IMO: Recession has always been in that country, it just hit the politifcians] #Lol... but bear in mind that people will always speak badly if things do not go as planned for them. Those who don't pass job test will say those that got it did runs, those who fail Jamb will say those with admission use connection. It is called a 'SCHOLARSHIP'.
What works for one person may not work for another person, pursue your destiny. You don't know where your future lies. I will say follow what your mind tells you, if it tells you no, my brother back out. If your mind is in it, then do it with your whole heart in it.
Be ready to have the usual travel docs when the process begin and you will be fine... Get out of that zoo asap and build your life in the western world. Best of Luck

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Group Recruitment Drive For African Nationals - Update / Dovegreen / Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.