Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha (49248 Views)

Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by obiremy: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
As shared by Emeka.....

'Rochas Is Working.

Behold the Eastern Palm University Ogboko IMO State.

A State government owned university, built by Owelle Dr Rochas Okorocha,the executive governor of IMO State.
Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha started this prestigious and federal government approved university from foundation to the level or stage it is today.

About 3000 vacancies have been advertised by the university management.
IMO youths and graduates would be gainfully employed here.

Job,Job,Job,Employment, Employment and Employment.

IMO is better.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha is perfectly working'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-eastern-palm-university.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by obiremy: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by alizma: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2017
I have said it severally, though I am not an igbo, the only crime Rochas committed against his people is that he is a member of a party they don't like.
I was there as resident during the reign of Udenwa and Ohakim, I was there throughout Rochas first tenure and I still visit the state till this days. Rochas is working.
an imolite is happily tell you to come to his state and see good things, it is because Rochas has transformed the state capital.
Rochas is the only governor of that state apart from Sir Mbakwe that has at least a physical, touchable project in all the local government.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Amarabae(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2017
why not use that money and invest in Imo state university,so that it will be developed more.
misplaced prioriety.
I am not saying that this project is bad, just that IMSU need more attention than this.
all the same,kudos to him atleast for trying.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Nonsense! why not use that money and invest in Imo state university,so that it will be developed more.
misplaced priority.

He is the owner of the university. Oshiomole did the same in edo

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by yarimo(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2017
APC government and hard working are like bread and butter grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Amarabae(f): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2017
alizma:
I have said it severally, though I am not an igbo, the only crime Rochas committed against his people is that he is a member of a party they don't like.
I was there as resident during the reign of Udenwa and Ohakim, I was there throughout Rochas first tenure and I still visit the state till this days. Rochas is working.
an imolite is happily tell you to come to his state and see good things, it is because Rochas has transformed the state capital.
Rochas is the only governor of that state apart from Sir Mbakwe that has at least a physical, touchable project in all the local government.
Rochas okorocha is not the only Igbo politician in APC, ogbonnaya onu,ngige,ken nnamani etc are in APC but are respected.
Okorocha love to throw his tribe under the bus just to please his northern lovers and appear as a good nigerian.
thats one con about him.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2017
alizma:

Whenever he stops throwing us under the bus, to please some of his father's people up north, we will know how to fine him, maybe with 7 rams, 14 tubers of yam, 10 white colanuts, and 7 white cocks.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by helphelp: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by jolof33: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
develop your community and forget about the rest
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Abbeyme: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Imo State is in the news for good again
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by ShitHead(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Palmwine Governor...he go still build Isiewu East University to go with it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Legalaffairs(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
alizma:

Be enlightened. This is a private university.

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by maverickdude(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Okoro-hausa cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Okoyiboz1: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
NormalCodes:

Whenever he stops throwing us under the bus, to please some of his father's people up north, we will know how to fine him, maybe with 7 rams, 14 tubers of yam, 10 white colanuts, and 7 white cocks.

Add 3 Jerry cans of vegetable oil, 5 bunches of firewood and 3 sacks of salt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by drnoel: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
alizma:

Naivety screaming ignorance. A nasty combination.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Flexherbal(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Beautiful !

He has done well on this one.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:

Rochas okorocha is not the only Igbo politician in APC, ogbonnaya onu,ngige,ken nnamani etc are in APC but are respected.
Okorocha love to throw his tribe under the bus just to please his northern lovers and appear as a good nigerian.
thats one con about him.
nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by otokx(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Those staircases are very ugly.
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by MrRichy(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
okoroawusa... we know your plan.

we all know the university belongs to him

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by drnoel: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
why not use that money and invest in Imo state university,so that it will be developed more.
misplaced prioriety.
I am not saying that this project is bad, just that IMSU need more attention than this.
all the same,kudos to him atleast for trying.

Thank you very much. Such funds was available. Yet IMSU was allowed to depreciate. He is owing workers and pensioners years of salary. He should be flogged.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by davodyguy: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
smiley

OkoroAwusa

Like Ipob like to call him.

They so much hate this guy. Why he chose the path of commonsense

He refused to be a tribalist and adopted the one Nigeria flag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by dinocy(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
e good o, but why all this university when we nor go fit pay their fees, ask people for edo about osho. university.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by drnoel: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
onyenze123:

He is the owner of the university. Oshiomole did the same in edo

Yep we know that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Adeoba10(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Palm sunday University.... Just 3 buildings, taking the pix from different direction... Poor structural design... Check the stairway to comfirm that...

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by donfemo(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Someone builds a university and we say he is working. It was built with public funds, tax payers money. It is expected of him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Add 3 Jerry cans of vegetable oil, 5 bunches of firewood and 3 sacks of salt.

Hehehe, hungry men list. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2017
what is the state of structures in IMSU? this people will never change. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Who Speaks 5 Foreign Languages At 22 / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.