Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction (18158 Views)

Ayobami Adebayo Wins £15,000 9mobile Prize For Literature / Oyinkan Braithwaite For International Women's Prize / 'Stay With Me': Ayobami Adebayo Listed For UK Baileys Women's Prize For Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by totit: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
BREAKING NEWS-   PUNCH, VANGUARD, SAHARAREPORTERS, THISDAY.com

OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM

..but the best thing to do now is to keep the troll on suspense grin grin

Let the poor thing go cool off, and them booooooom you hit the poor thing when he least expected wink wink wink

I no fit laff abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

Well, thank God his evil and bitterness towards afonja is being expose.

What an ungrateful lot shocked

cool

The pathetic animal lives among afonja all his worthless life. But he is always online insulting them ovee nothing. I will make sure he commit suicide soon. Lol
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

..but the best thing to do now is to keep the troll on suspense grin grin

Let the poor thing go cool off, and them booooooom you hit the poor thing when he least expected wink wink wink

I no fit laff abeg grin grin

Yes sure, I am doing the damage offline already. He refused to pick his calls, shameless coward reporting my post to the mods. Lol
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2017
BREAKING NEWS-   PUNCH, VANGUARD, SAHARAREPORTERS, THISDAY. OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2017
BREAKING NEWS-   PUNCH, VANGUARD, SAHARAREPORTERS, THISDAY. Com

OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by totit: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

Yes sure, I am doing the damage offline already. He refused to pick his calls, shameless coward. Lol

OK bro.

And do keep these stuffs well well abeg!

By the time he's dealt with he will like formers and never come back to NL.

Infact, his life will never neve remain the same

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

I will post pics on a frontpage thread, will tag you when its time. Can you see the pained dry cleaner explaining himself when no one asked the animal any question. Lmaoooo. Isolo boys said he refused to pick his calls, even his afonja friends on facebook. I hate ungrateful animal like that ediot, afonja helped his life but he is online denigrating them. No peace for the wicked. Lol
Heya see this cry babies, sucking their dicks on this thread to relieve themselves of the pain grin

Afonja cry baby you have nothing on me isolo boys ke, e b like say you don dey mad grin I am Lagos I am street, when my G-force moves not even the police or Road safety can stop me talkless of Afonja swines that have not had breakfast of bread and beans, you don dey mad sha, I thought you said you have been destroying one laundry grin oh you finally realized that's not me tongue I see you have added roadside vandal to your roadside barber career.

Cry baby afonja.... I have always said it I am no tribalist but as long as they are fools claiming Yorubas are superior to Igbo's or any shit like that I will be there to burst the asses of those monikers and rub them in the mud, and like I said, my Afonja peeps will pick me anyday over an Ekiti curse barber. tongue

Cry baby Afonja, please tag me too when you post the pictures grin I Sidon for my brown roof mansion dey wait grin

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
Heya see this cry babies, sucking their dicks on this thread to relieve themselves of the pain grin

Afonja cry baby you have nothing on me isolo boys ke, e b like say you don dey mad grin I am Lagos I am street, when G-force moves not even the police or Road safety can stop me talkless of Afonja swines that have not had break of bread and beans, you don dey mad sha, I thought you said you have been destroying one laundry grin oh you finally realized that's not me tongue I see you have added roadside vandal to your roadside barber career.

Cry baby afonja.... I have always said it I am no tribalist but as long as they are fools claiming Yorubas are superior to Igbo's or any shit like that I will be there to burst the asses of those monikers and rub them in the mud, and like I said, my Afonja peeps will pick me anyday over an Ekiti curse barber. tongue

Cry baby Afonja, please tag me too when you post the pictures grin I Sidon for my brown roof mansion dey wait grin
[/s]

You can continue to cry forever, no one cares. Okechukwu Ezenwa and the whole Ezenwa family will die a miserable death. Say Amen
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2017
BREAKING NEWS-   PUNCH, VANGUARD, SAHARAREPORTERS, THISDAY.

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2017
grin
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

You can continue to cry forever, no one cares. Okechukwu Ezenwa and the whole Ezenwa family will die a miserable death. Say Amen
grin cheesy it is not the portion of any Igbo living in Lagos I reject it for Okechukwu Ezenwa his family and every other Igbo in Lagos.

Afonja why this thing pain you like this grin

I no sabi say na so barber dey get hot temper reach grin

Well make i dey look you first come dey wait for pisure (Yoruba accent)

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
grin grin cheesy it is not the portion of any Igbo living in Lagos I reject it for Okechukwu Ezenwa his family and every other Igbo in Lagos.

Afonja why this thing pain you like this grin

I no sabi say na so barber dey get hot temper reach grin

Well make i dey look you first come dey wait for pisure (Yoruba accent)

You are the pained one crying to the mods. Why are you reporting my post? Okechukwu, stop hiding behind useless memes. You are doomed already.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

You are the pained one crying to the mods. Why are you reporting my post? Okechukwu, stop hiding behind useless memes. You are doomed already.
mumu talk another thing you are boring me,

You sound like a skit on repeat cone head...

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by totit: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

Lmaooo grin

The poor thing is funny. So, he resorted to ojukwu style,cowardice by reporting your posts?

Ahahhahahahahahahahah

grin
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Jetleeee: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
@okezenwa do you have the ipob thug's pic?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jetleeee:
@okezenwa do you have the ipob thug's pic?

His ugly pics is here, he is even avoiding calls now and reporting all my post to the mod.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Jetleeee: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

His ugly pics is here, he is even avoiding calls now and reporting all my post to the mod.

Abeg post am make we see

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

Lmaooo grin

The poor thing is funny. So, he resorted to ojukwu style,cowardice by reporting your posts?

Ahahhahahahahahahahah

grin

Lol. The ba.stard is scared, reporting my post and begging the mods to delete it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
mumu talk another thing you are boring me,

You sound like a skit on repeat cone head...

BREAKING NEWS-   PUNCH, VANGUARD, SAHARAREPORTERS, THISDAY. OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jetleeee:

Abeg post am make we see

Not yet boss. Will do on a thread with traffic, I am doing more damage now already. He is frustrated.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
thank you, Abeg help me beg him to post the pictures, he can't post poo cause he is just trolling, if he had real data on me nairaland would have been littered with it by now grin

The Mumu claims he want to post it on a thread with traffic yet he has littered this one with imaginary name and surname, so why spare the picture, lying ass Ekiti Afonja. Make I dey wait the Afonja sha.

Even him brothers don tire to dey wait for pictures... grin

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

Not yet boss. Will do on a thread with traffic, I am doing more damage now already. He is frustrated.
Road side barber, stop lying to your fellow Afonjas, you are not doing any damage anywhere, the only damage you are doing is lying to your brothers, oya tell us all what damage you are doing offline Mumu, I know you guys feed fat on lies and propaganda but stop the lies, cause I will keep pummeling your lying cone skull if you keeps telling those lies.

And Mumu your brothers are getting tired of waiting for your so called pictures... grin

Are you tired of asking me anything new? How about that one e no work again cheesy cheesy tongue

Afonja sha.

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
Road side barber, stop lying to your fellow Afonjas, you are not doing any damage anywhere, the only damage you are doing is lying to your brothers, oya tell us all what damage you are doing offline Mumu, I know you guys feed fat on lies and propaganda but stop the lies, cause I will keep pummeling your lying cone skull if you keeps telling those lies.

And Mumu your brothers are getting tired of waiting for your so called pictures... grin

Are you tired of asking me anything new? How about that one e no work again cheesy cheesy tongue

Afonja sha.
[/s]

Dumb ediot. Why are you reporting my post and crying to the mods? You are a shameless b.astard, Okechukwu Ezenwa will die a miserable death soon and all Ezenwa family. So shall it be.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
thank you, Abeg help me beg him to post the pictures, he can't post poo cause he is just trolling, if he had real data on me nairaland would have been littered with it by now grin

The Mumu claims he want to post it on a thread with traffic yet he has littered this one with imaginary name and surname, so why spare the picture, lying ass Ekiti Afonja. Make I dey wait the Afonja sha.

Even him brothers don tire to dey wait for pictures... grin
[/s]

Okechukwu, stop crying. You cant dictate to me what to do, i do my thing my own way. May Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by totit: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Dumb ediot. Why are you reporting my post and crying to the mods? You are a shameless b.astard, Okechukwu Ezenwa will die a miserable death soon and all Ezenwa family. So shall it be.

We will need the guy digit one of these days, bro.

Guess the mooffo thought this was a joke. He's enter one chance.

By the way,i read one of the troll later toda preaching about peace and separating afonjas from yoruba. can you just imagine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

We will need the guy digit one of these days, bro.

Guess the mooffo thought this was a joke. He's enter one chance.

By the way,i read one of the troll later toda preaching about peace and separating afonjas from yoruba. can you just imagine grin grin

His digit is on my profile. Some of his afonjas facebook friends were surprised when they saw the links to all his insult. Lol. He refused to pick his call and even reporting my post. Just search his name now and you will see the report, the next faze is to defame his ragtag dry cleaning work, will spam that on google as well. Ogun kill am soon.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by totit: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

His digit is on my profile. Some of his afonjas facebook friends were surprised when they saw the links to all his insult. Lol. He refused to pick his call and even reporting my post. Just search his name now and you will see the report, the next faze is to defame his ragtag dry cleaning work, will spam that on google as well. Ogun kill am soon.

Thank boss cool

Saved.

By the way,I was shocked when the poor thing suddenly became a preacher this noon.

Lmao.
I guess he's scared and terrified now.
You've really humbled him..no be small thing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope) / Engaged To A Heartless CEO / Google Celebrates Nigerian Author - Flora Nwapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.