Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Celtel Test In Asaba. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Celtel Test In Asaba. (1341 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test In PH. / FCMB Sent Me A Message For Test In Abuja For Direct Sales / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Celtel Test In Asaba. by VCKY99(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2007
THE TEST CELTEL TEST IS MAINLY ON SPEED AND ACCURACY! 25 WORDS PER MINUTE, THEN 80% ACCURACY!
GO AND GIVE IT A TRIAL, IT'S WORTH THE STRESS.
ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE BEST.
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by zam: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2007
Hivicky99 ,
am zam, i was also called for the test, at asaba on 26th , but after their last call, htey hung up ,and said they get to me, since then i have not heard from them. Am worried about my grade, are they intiving 21 products or 22 ? my is 22 .so wats up wit u, should i still go 4 d test.

Thanks cry
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by ufuoslee(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hivicky99,

When is this test in asaba and where is it takin place there.
Is it only those people that are called that wil go for it.
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by cheffo: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2007
i got a call from celtel today asking me whether i applied for customer call centre and whether i have experience in consulting but i said i dont have any experience in consulting. she said it was is in asaba. what is taking place in asaba. i need to know. sad
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by ronique: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
VCKY99 pls i would like to know which package they used for the test, TYPING MASTER OR MARVIS BEACON. I would alsolike to know if the interview is immediately after the test since you will know the outcome of the test immediately. Thanx
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by ronique: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hey VCKY99 I forgot to ask, WHAT'S THE DURATION OF THE TEST? 5,10,20 minutes or more?
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2007
Hi al i am a new member and ish to give u all some info about celtel test, u have to be a good listner and type very fast also be good in summarizing, they dont look forward to your big gramars. i have done my own test and it was wonderful. also i tell you, the examiners are staff so try and smile so u can be on their good books. grin
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by VCKY99(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2007
HEY GUYS! INTERESTINGLY, THE TEST IS JUST GOING TO TAKE 5 MINUTES,
TO CHECK YOUR SPEED AND ACCURACY. I DON'T THINK THEY'RE INTO THAT
2-1 OR 2-2 STUFF.
ZAM, PLEASE GO FOR IT, SO LONG AS THEY'VE INVITED YOU. AND FOR MY BROTHERS
THAT ARE PLANNING TO GO AND GATE CRASH, WELL BE WISE. TO AND FRO LAGOS TO ASABA
IS AROUND 5000K. PLUS THEY HAVE A LIST OF INIVITED CANDITATES. WHAT IF THEY DON'T ALLOW
YOU TAKE THE TEST? AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T GO, SO PLEASE DON'T YAP ME.
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by mildy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2007
hi guys i really need to know what software they used. I also need to know what kind off questions they asked in the native language. If you have any info please post.

Its really scary you guys should have seen the crowd of people outside celtel. Everybody wanted to gate crash. Everybody outside was uninvited as invited people walked right in. THier names were crosschecked with the ones on the list.
But i wont advice you to do try that as the next interview wil be more strict with police men and all, thats what my friend said who works there.

I am serving here in asaba and really looking forward to get the job if its gods will. Please pray for me.
thanks
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by keemsleek(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
please could anyone tell me why mine is different on celtel i got my own call from this number 08023580000 but almost people i read and heard from got there own from this number 08021900000
Re: The Celtel Test In Asaba. by Brightoe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2007
Please, VCKY99 where is the venue of the test in Asaba

(1) (Reply)

Navy Dss / Diamond Bank Medical And Training / Efcc, Sss Seize International Passport Of Bank Mds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.