Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria (6493 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Nation Wide.(Abuja, Zaria, Kaduna, Kano ) / Garri Available For Supply Anywhere (direct From Factory) / Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Modified Today 26.06.2017

classicTutor:

Well cooked Oil available at Abuja deport!
Price: N12,500 without keg

First Come First Serve

GET IN TOUCH IF YOU NEED GARRI TO LAGOS AND ABUJA AT A REDUCED PRICE
Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3791586/come-need-garri-lagos-abuja
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by Lagranger01: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2017
classicTutor:
Palm oil is available for pick up anywhere in Nigeria.

To my customers, I say thank you all. May God bless our hustle.

Pick up points
Lagos: Berger/Oshodi

Ogun: Sagamu and Abeokuta

Abuja: Zuba ( and JABI depending on orders).
For those in outskirt of Abuja town!
Abaji pickup point, kwali and Gwagwalada

Kano: Sabon gari

Customers from other state should call or whatsapp us
We deliver to any park nearest to you!

Call or whatsapp: 07017118963

My regard to all my oga @ d top
Madam peace "Peeo"
Donparosky
Tublez
Sanod
Menwongo

Let discuss business
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lagranger01:

Let discuss business

Okay Sir/ma!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by sanod(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
I sight you bossman. More blessings.
classicTutor:
Palm oil is available for pick up anywhere in Nigeria.

To my customers, I say thank you all. May God bless our hustle.

Pick up points
Lagos: Berger/Oshodi

Ogun: Sagamu and Abeokuta

Abuja: Zuba ( and JABI depending on orders).
For those in outskirt of Abuja town!
Abaji pickup point, kwali and Gwagwalada

Kano: Sabon gari

Customers from other state should call or whatsapp us
We deliver to any park nearest to you!

Call or whatsapp: 07017118963

My regard to all my oga @ d top
Madam peace "Peeo"
Donparosky
Tublez
Sanod
Menwongo

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
sanod:
I sight you bossman. More blessings.

Thank you bro!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mr Pascal from Lagos thank you so much! We shall see tomorrow by God grace.
My brother from Bauchi I wl work on ur order and transport firm that ply ur route.

To all concerned customers that have been calling and messaging, I say thank you.
May God bless our hustle!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy Easter Celebration

Happy Easter Celebration to all our esteemed customers. Call or whatsapp us today for pure original palm oil.
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Welcome Back Home!

Palm Oil price is jacking up!
Call or Whatsapp us today to order your pure and original palm oil.
To those that have been trying to reach me one way or the other I am very sorry. I can't believe there some places in Nigeria where there is no MTN and Airtel Network couple with General Nigeria Problem "Light". May God bless us in this country.

We supply anywhere in Nigeria!

@sanud! Thanks for ur kindness
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
TO THOSE INTERESED IN PALM OIL BUSINESS or STORAGE

Forget the hearsay that Palm Oil is cheap in the East! My Oil is from East and West. Dont buy Oil by yourself if you do not have prior knowledge of palm oil. Some Oil are not good for storage 'cos of their shelf life. I REPEAT buy Oil from a trusted dealer if you want to store.

By this time last year! Palm Oil was sold @ N5,500 per 25litre keg and the same keg of oil was sold around Xmas time @ N24,500 - N25,500. I can assure you of 150% profit if you can wait till mber months before you sell ur oil. You can sell ur oil anytime you r okway with the return on investment.

ORDER FOR PURE ORIGINAL STORAGE PALM OIL FROM US!

Lagos: N11,000 (oil + transport + keg)
Abuja: N11,500 (oil+ transport + keg)
Zaria : N11,500 (oil + transport + Keg)
Warri : N11,500 ( oil + transport + keg)
NB: The price can change at any time! Order ur oil now If you are interested.
Warri customers! The price depend on transit firm
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by Agoro11: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2017
classicTutor:
TO THOSE INTERESED IN PALM OIL BUSINESS or STORAGE

Forget the hearsay that Palm Oil is cheap in the East! My Oil is from East and West. Dont buy Oil by yourself if you do not have prior knowledge of palm oil. Some Oil are not good for storage 'cos of their shelf life. I REPEAT buy Oil from a trusted dealer if you want to store.

By this time last year! Palm Oil was sold @ N5,500 per 25litre keg and the same keg of oil was sold around Xmas time @ N24,500 - N25,500. I can assure you of 150% profit if you can wait till mber months before you sell ur oil. You can sell ur oil as from June if you r okway with the return on investment.

ORDER FOR PURE ORIGINAL STORAGE PALM OIL FROM US!

Lagos: N11,000 (oil + transport + keg)
Abuja: N11,500 (oil+ transport + keg)
Zaria : N11,500 (oil + transport + Keg)
Warri : N11,500 ( oil + transport + keg)
NB: The price can change at any time! Order ur oil now If you are interested.
Warri customers! The price depend on transit firm

CONTACT
Classictutor/ Olusola
Call/Whatsapp: 07017118963

Can you supply me in Minna!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Agoro11:

Can you supply me in Minna!
I can supply you at a reasonable and affordable price
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by Lagranger01: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
classicTutor:
Welcome Back Home!

Palm Oil price is jacking up!
Call or Whatsapp us today to order your pure and original palm oil.
To those that have been trying to reach me one way or the other I am very sorry. I can't believe there some places in Nigeria where there is no MTN and Airtel Network couple with General Nigeria Problem "Light". May God bless us in this country.

We supply anywhere in Nigeria!

CONTACT
Olusola
Call/whatsapp: 07016118963

@sanud! Thanks for ur kindness

Brother! How was your journey back home? I really love your oil.
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lagranger01:

Brother! How was your journey back home? I really love your oil. I recommend him for any person interested in palm oil business. He is trustworthy and reliable person. His payment option is POD " payment on delivery ". But what happened to your numbers? I have been calling you but not reachable.

I'm really grateful Sir! I am happy you love the Oil. MTN and AIRTEL networks are too bad here. Seriously, people at this end are facing a lot of challenges. I pray our leaders look into that.
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Palm oil price as at Today!
N9,500
N10,000
These prices are without transport and keg

My visit to a mill in Oyo State while supplying oil really shown that oil business is blood money! The miller refused to sell @N11,500 per keg!
To storage candidates, please don't sell ur oil anyhow! The price is shooting up and not coming down anymore.
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by bizzyjosh: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2017
n
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
bizzyjosh:
n

Thank you sir/ma!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by securi: 2:53am On Apr 20, 2017
How much is supply to PH?
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
securi:
How much is supply to PH?

Oil is N9,500

N12,000 all cost inclusive (oil, keg, and transport)
How many kegs do you need!

We can work on transport if you are buying in large quantities to reduce your cost!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by muhammad23(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
classicTutor:
Palm oil price as at Today!
N9,500
N10,000
These prices are without transport and keg

My visit to a mill in Oyo State while supplying oil really show that oil business is blood money! The miller refused to sell @N11,500 per keg!
To storage candidates, please don't sell ur oil anyhow! The price is shooting up and not coming down anymore.

Wowww...i just invested moderately in palm oil for storage, comment like this makes me feel I made the right investment choice....I need to spend more time in this Agric section faaa... grin
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
muhammad23:

Wowww...i just invested moderately in palm oil for storage, comment like this makes me feel I made the right investment choice....I need to spend more time in this Agric section faaa... grin

Indeed you made a right investment choice! You will surely make your money in triple during off-peak period.
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by muhammad23(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
classicTutor:

Indeed you made a right investment choice! You will surely make your money in triple during peak period.
You seem to be an expert in the business, I will surely discuss with you at the right time
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
muhammad23:

You seem to be an expert in the business, I will surely discuss with you at the right time

You are highly welcome sir! 'm @ your service!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by Becky7474: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
I m Becky7474 I deal in Palm oil business,i buy palm all from some remote area of east and west, if you need supply at a very cheap rate you can contact me on 09064117250 or 08121863010 for quick supply
Looking forward for your call
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dear Becky7474! You can create your thread and monitor it to your taste! It is free of charge. Thanks for your understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Ijebu-ode, Sagamu and Lagos
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
classicTutor:

Oil is N9,500

N12,000 all cost inclusive (oil, keg, and transport)
How many kegs do you need!

We can work on transport if you are buying in large quantities to reduce your cost!
why id ph cost more?
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
wher are u supplying frm sef?
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Supply is from west!

Tfare is the issue here if you are buying in lesser quantities.
Keg is N750- N1000
Transport N1,200 - N1,500
Depending on transit!

But if you are buying in large quantities!
A straight bus can be used at a reduced price!

How many quantities do you need? You can send down your kegs!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
We thank God for journey mercy!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
classicTutor:
We thank God for journey mercy!

I thank God for you for journey mercy too!

I'm impressed by your charisma and honesty you imbibed in your business! May God continue to protect and enlarge your coast!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
At last, I decided to join in palm oil storage business and I contacted classictutor last week, in fact, I was so carried away with the way we converse, he's so vast in the knowledge of the business!, so humble, despite being a graduate! Very honest and straightforward!

Yesterday, my order was delivered, I so much the oil, and I'm still ordering more!

I recommend classictutor for anyone that want to buy oil in any quantity!
Re: Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria by classicTutor(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
greatgod2012:

I thank God for you for journey mercy too!

I'm impressed by your charisma and honesty you imbibed in your business! May God continue to protect and enlarge your coast!

Hmmmmmm! I thank God for the Grace. Amen! Infact I don't know what to say but thank you for your understanding and trust in me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afdb To Train 250,000 ‘agripreneurs’ With $12.5bn In Nigeria, Others Before 2025 / 4 Nairalanders Launch Agric Ecommerce Website.... / Brewery waste available for sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.