Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here (1507 Views)

Charging A New Bought Phone / How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by TeamLeader(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
pls share your experience on how reliable those phones are and pls how do i check the original infinix phone because i've made contact wit a guy to sell note 3 for me and i kno won enta gbege abeg. pls help thnx
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by mrtomola(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
I do lot of deals on OLX, I have bought phones, Laptop and Smart TV OLX and I had sold Car, AC and some household stuffs there before. But the most important thing is that you must be very smart and intelligent because lot people are selling their stuffs on OLX just because it is faulty or giving them problem. Shine your eyes and brain very well on any transaction so they don't outsmart you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by emeraldknytt(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
To ensure you get yourself a good deal, ensure your safety first by converging on a safe open place/pub.

Now, to be sure about the authenticity of the phone you are about to buy without accessories, Check out the Specification of the Infinix Note 3, look out for the Mega Pixels of the camera; secondary[front cam] and primary[back cam] (as fakes tend to have poorer camera quality). Try to memorize at least 3 unique specs on the Infinix Note 3 and check to see availability of this specs on the phone you are about to purchase.

Now, if you intend to do with accessories, I will recommend you take an OTG cable and/or a Follow-Come Charger (IN3 supports OTG fully and the buyer should offer you the charger unless your negotiation speaks otherwise)... If the OTG works with a flash drive or cardreader, the USB port is working well (data transmission-wise and Charging wise)....

Basically, To check hardware related Functions and info>>>> Install the App 'Hardware Info apk'.

Take along with you a;
1.) Wired Headset
2.) OTG cable(recommended) or Charger (follow-come preferred)
3.) Micro SD card.
4.) Your compatible sim cards.
5.) Flash drive or Card reader of the OTG.

For software related functions>>>> go to the phone's settings.

Hope it helps....

6 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by leo047: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gud advice @ d poster above me, called a guy yesterday from olx to buy is note2,we agreed on a meeting point,on getting there d seller is already @ the point b4 me(1 hour ahead),i called and sawhim,i checked d phone very well and d phone was gud expect d back camera which was too poor for 13mp,he tried convincing me not knowing that am guru tech and i simply told him that i cant buy a phone with such camera.......he looked disappointed and i left.....so, OP just be careful with d sellers,and worst place to buy phone is alot of scammers are there.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by TeamLeader(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
emeraldknytt:
To ensure you get yourself a good deal, ensure your safety first by converging on a safe open place/pub.

Now, to be sure about the authenticity of the phone you are about to buy without accessories, Check out the Specification of the Infinix Note 3, look out for the Mega Pixels of the camera; secondary[front cam] and primary[back cam] (as fakes tend to have poorer camera quality). Try to memorize at least 3 unique specs on the Infinix Note 3 and check to see availability of this specs on the phone you are about to purchase.

Now, if you intend to do with accessories, I will recommend you take an OTG cable and/or a Follow-Come Charger (IN3 supports OTG fully and the buyer should offer you the charger unless your negotiation speaks otherwise)... If the OTG works with a flash drive or cardreader, the USB port is working well (data transmission-wise and Charging wise)....

Basically, To check hardware related Functions and info>>>> Install the App 'Hardware Info apk'.

Take along with you a;
1.) Wired Headset
2.) OTG cable(recommended) or Charger (follow-come preferred)
3.) Micro SD card.
4.) Your compatible sim cards.
5.) Flash drive or Card reader of the OTG.

For software related functions>>>> go to the phone's settings.

Hope it helps....

bros wa last like metusela.. If we get people like yu plenty corruption for no de. God bless yu

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by TeamLeader(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
leo047:
Gud advice @ d poster above me, called a guy yesterday from olx to buy is note2,we agreed on a meeting point,on getting there d seller is already @ the point b4 me(1 hour ahead),i called and sawhim,i checked d phone very well and d phone was gud expect d back camera which was too poor for 13mp,he tried convincing me not knowing that am guru tech and i simply told him that i cant buy a phone with such camera.......he looked disappointed and i left.....so, OP just be careful with d sellers,and worst place to buy phone is alot of scammers are there.

thnx bruh but what could be the cause if d back camera isnt that bright. Is it from d phone or too much usage
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by emeraldknytt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

thnx bruh but what could be the cause if d back camera isnt that bright. Is it from d phone or too much usage
Amen for the prayer (I wish not to remix 997years on Earth. Lol.) It could be the camera setting, open the camera>>> select setting >>>> locate ISO >>>> Set to Auto Mode.

Sometimes, It could be the system's brightness, set your phone to max brightness and open the camera, See if it improves.... Get back to the Techlanders, they will be of help.
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by CodeBlooded: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Note 3 again !!!
I almost bought a clone note 3 last month at ogba from an olx seller. What saved me was that i already flex one before going to meet him. On getting to the meeting point i held the phone and the feeling was different. I just sensed a foul play. I just google search the "difference btw clone and original note 3" naso Google carry come all the clone characteristics come which the phone wey i hold possess. The charging point was on top, it doesn't have screen record, the front sensor was placed wrongly, and the camera quality was very low.

Immediately i just carry am give am sey na clone, e no even argue. I just left thanking my star. Omo i for waste 50k for this economy ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by leo047: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2017
TeamLeader:

the one i know most is bad screen,sometimes if ur screen is cracked to a certain level it affects d back camera too.....becos i av heard dat xperience with my tecno l8+

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by henrixx(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2017
TeamLeader:
pls share your experience on how reliable those phones are and pls how do i check the original infinix phone because i've made contact wit a guy to sell note 3 for me and i kno won enta gbege abeg. pls help thnx
oboi come buy my own note 3. very original and new with nylon still on. selling with pack and receipt.

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by henrixx(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2017
TeamLeader:
there is a fake infinix note 3 in market. how to know is DAT the charging port is up, fingerprint doesn't work, camera poor, then camera and sensor are very close to each other so be careful. this is a pic to differentiate

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by TeamLeader(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2017
CodeBlooded:
Note 3 again !!!
I almost bought a clone note 3 last month at ogba from an olx seller. What saved me was that i already flex one before going to meet him. On getting to the meeting point i held the phone and the feeling was different. I just sensed a foul play. I just google search the "difference btw clone and original note 3" naso Google carry come all the clone characteristics come which the phone wey i hold possess. The charging point was on top, it doesn't have screen record, the front sensor was placed wrongly, and the camera quality was very low.

Immediately i just carry am give am sey na clone, e no even argue. I just left thanking my star. Omo i for waste 50k for this economy ehn.

chei!! 50k this time. na to just go home and die

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by onosprince(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Stay away from olx.... too many thieves there.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by emeraldknytt(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2017
onosprince:
Stay away from olx.... too many thieves there.
It's safe to assume that but not everyone has a fraudster's mindset. I push my merchandise online via OLX and honestly, the feeds and satisfaction has been awesome!. Anyone can sell anything (even if it's fake) as far as it is working/ suits your need however, it is imperative for buyers to make their findings just like OP did before exchanging goods for money . Credibility has to be earned and I have earned mine from most, not all, of my buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by onosprince(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
emeraldknytt:
It's safe to assume that but not everyone has a fraudster's mindset. I push my merchandise online via OLX and honestly, the feeds and satisfaction has been awesome!. Anyone can sell anything (even if it's fake) as far as it is working/ suits your need however, it is imperative of buyers to make their findings just like OP did before exchanging goods for money . Credibility has to be earned and I have earned mine from most, not all, of my buyers.

OLX boys will show u d real phone nd they will distract u and swap it wit d fake one, avoid that and go to d shop.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by Chidexter(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Am selling my infinix Hot note pro. For 30k. Quote. E if interested. Location is enugu
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by emeraldknytt(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
onosprince:

OLX boys will show u d real phone nd they will distract u and swap it wit d fake one, avoid that and go to d shop.
Wow, that's funny. I will continue to advise prospective buyers to always rendezvous at a safe joint or pub (most preferably, a well familiar open space). I don't know of any distraction that can make one swap an odd phone with the original... Since you have paid for the merchandise why return the phone to the seller?

Well, as you said, all these risks are avoidable if one buys from a store/outlet/shop.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by princemillla(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lot had been said already .. Another thing is the battery must lay by side and must face left. Otherwise run for ur life.

Befor i step out to inspect note 3 . I request for pics and once i see batteey facing up... No deal

Sensor spaced together on the left n not scattered ...no deal

Charging port on the top ... No deal.

Lets watch out for all these stuff
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by pat077: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
I don't buy from olx, I only sell my phones there and go 4 new ones
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by Bash92(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Wow, that's funny. I will continue to advise prospective buyers to always rendezvous at a safe joint or pub (most preferably, a well familiar open space). I don't know of any distraction that can make one swap an odd phone with the original... Since you have paid for the merchandise why return the phone to the seller?

Well, as you said, all these risks are avoidable if one buys from a store/outlet/shop.
Please i want to sell on olx too but whenever I get to the contact detail part. Its telling me correct the error below, where as have filled everything with the correct info?Any advice on how to go about it will be appreciated.
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by emeraldknytt(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bash92:

Please i want to sell on olx too but whenever I get to the contact detail part. Its telling me correct the error below, where as have filled everything with the correct info?Any advice on how to go about it will be appreciated.
I recall coming across such issue back in 2014 but I am certain that its a browser related issue. Try to use Chrome or UC browser (not mini) for the completion of your registration. You can also download the less than 10mb App on GGPS or any affiliated website.
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by Liwenjing(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold and Black colour 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com
Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
OLX is the worst place you can ever buy a phone.. No matter how smart you think you are, you can still get duped

OP, desist from OLX

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by Behankey(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bought and sold on OLX with no hassles. Just have to be smart in dealing with people and have an idea of what you want to buy. Also, let the meeting be in an open place.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here by olagoke157(m): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls o. I nid infinix hotnote location:ilorin,kwara state

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot The Fake Note 3 / Please How Do I Downlaoad New Movies For My Nokia Asha / Help With My Itel 1513

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.