Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever (2049 Views)

Ntel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat With Yourfreedom VPN / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Ntel Unlimited Free Browsing (june 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by aliyubaka: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't you ever think of subscribing to ntel Internet service. The service is a fraud. I subscribed for 10 k for a month, wasn't able to download even 500 mb. People be wise.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
aliyubaka:
Don't you ever think of subscribing to ntel Internet service. The service is a fraud. I subscribed for 10 k for a month, wasn't able to download even 500 mb. People be wise.
I know people using this. He gives people his password freely because it's truly unlimited.
Talk to customer care to be sure you actually subscribed to the right package
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by aliyubaka: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
stevolinkon40:

I know people using this. He gives people his password freely because it's truly unlimited.
Talk to customer care to be sure you actually subscribed to the right package
The data plan is throttled to 23 kb. What can you download with that?
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
aliyubaka:

The data plan is throttled to 23 kb. What can you download with that?
Talk to the customer care.
I download at 1.7mb per sec on my IDM even when upto 4 devices are connected.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by henry007(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
I even thought this thread would be about the new prices. The speed is on and off. Only fast when you complain to them and they fix it. I do this everyday. I can't believe they think they're ready to double the price at this time.
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by Agada4life(m): 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Lie......the network is the worst......me i only get 67kb/s.....chia, even with edge on airtel i get 100-132kb/s and they say its 4g Advanced LTE, just wasted 10k 4 notin....rubbish unlimited....am suspecting that aliyu guy must be their agent.....
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by havensagu1: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Talk to the customer care.
I download at 1.7mb per sec on my IDM even when upto 4 devices are connected.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere

I think that was like 1month back or so, but for this April they have totally changed

What can someone download with 60kb speed, are we using EDGE?
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
havensagu1:

I think that was like 1month back or so, but for this April they have totally changed

What can someone download with 60kb speed, are we using EDGE?
trully it was last month. i will confirm if my guy is experiencing same slow network
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by havensagu1: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:
trully it was last month. i will confirm if my guy is experiencing same slow network

Currently using it to download prison break se5 episode which is 110mb and its been like 2hrs plus
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
havensagu1:

Currently using it to download prison break se5 episode which is 110mb and its been like 2hrs plus
Damn and I just got my 4g mifi planning to subscribe on monday

Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by havensagu1: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Damn and I just got my 4g mifi planning to subscribe on monday

Here is a screenshot..... ND IT'S STILL DOWNLOADING

Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
havensagu1:

Here is a screenshot..... ND IT'S STILL DOWNLOADING
your WiFi is showing smile na grin
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by shiftback: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:
lol... i think say na only me see am
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by havensagu1: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:

See the name of my WiFi...... The name is smile for less

Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by stevolinkon40: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
havensagu1:

See the name of my WiFi...... The name is smile for less
I see.
I have to make consultation before i join the ntel gang
Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by havensagu1: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
shiftback:

lol... i think say na only me see am

I renamed my WiFi to that......

Re: Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever by shiftback: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
havensagu1:

I renamed my WiFi to that......
oh ok

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Unboxing (video And Screenshots) / MTN Prestige Reward / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.