Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo (2834 Views)

Photos From Sikiratu Sindodo's Birthday Dinner / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Nollywood Actress And Actor Sikiratu Sindodo Weds Femi Adebayo (wedding Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo by AloyEmeka6: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2009
My Ordeal In Police Cell — Sindodo
Posted To The Web: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - Bayo Adetu

Controversial Yoruba actress, Temitayo Odueke, a.k.a Sikiratu Sindodo, who was detained at the police State Traffic Division (STD), Ikeja, over alleged manslaughter, has narrated her ordeal in the police cell. She said it is a terrible experience she wants to put behind her.

The actress was arrested on Friday 18 December, this year, at Muri Busari Close, Oloti Village, Off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja, where she allegedly crushed a 16-month old boy, Damilola, to death with her Red Honda CR-V SUV with registration number FE589LND.

Sikiratu Sindodo

She declined to give details about the whole saga saying it is not an issue to talk about now.

When our reporter called her on her Glo line and insisted she should comment on her ordeal in police cell yesterday, she simply said: “It’s no big deal… and I won’t be able to talk about it even in the next one year.”

When P.M.NEWS called her again at about 9.39 a.m. today, she said: “It’s like you don’t even want me to wake up from my sleep… I told you yesterday that it is nothing to talk about now.”

Sindodo, who was released on bail last week Wednesday, was arrested and detained for six days after she killed the boy accidentally in Adeniyi Jones while on a visit to a friend, Tope Doherty, who had just returned from London.

She actually spent sometime with Tope before the accident occurred while she was leaving Tope’s home.

P.M.NEWS gathered that although the actress has been released on bail, she may be charged to court for alleged manslaughter any time from now.

However, sources close to the deceased family said the matter may be settled out of court

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12387&z=31
Re: My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2009
She really looks like a prisoner. . . grin grin
Re: My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo by AloyEmeka6: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2009
How do prisoners look?
Re: My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo by hercoraday(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2009
celebrity or no celebrity,accident or no accident is should pay for her deed is does not sound sorry
Re: My Ordeal In Jail — Sindodo by hercoraday(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2009
celebrity or no celebrity,accident or no accident she should pay for her deed she does not sound sorry

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Releases The Official Video “ONLY” Ft – Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brow / OMG: The Jaw-dropping Sheer Dresses Stars Wore To Oscar After Parties(photos) / Video: BBA Alumnus Mirah Miguel Leaks Private Moments With Ketchup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.