Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (50435 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dessz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
The thief was caught about 14:30 in my area. He attempted to steal from a house, but his luck ran out as he was caught by the owner (Lady) of the house.

According to her, she left for the market to sell, but forgot something at home, so she went home whilst leaving her son to sell. Getting home, she heard an unusual sound coming from her room, on entering she saw the thieves both of the thieves panicked and ran away.

Fortunately, one of them wasn't quick enough and an alarm was raised before he could escape. He was caught. I wasn't there when he was caught but I was drawn to attention upon seeing the crowd, curiously I went and saw the guy still being beaten.

He was said to have stolen #8,000 and a chicken (fowl.. can u imagine grin ). The other suspects are still at large but the guy has provided the address of his accomplice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dessz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
more.. u can see his battleaxe he used. pls how do I upload the video I am clueless in that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by FelixFelicis(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
You live in the east ba?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by josephine123: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chai.. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by obyrich(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
They should recover the money from him, take him to a rehabilitation centre and send him home. Hunger is too much in the land.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by yomi007k(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

Una be correct ppl for una area oo...no be my mushin or bariga ppl...I pray say d thief go still fresh like ds

14 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dessz(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Una be correct ppl for una area oo...no be my mushin or bariga ppl...I pray say d thief go still fresh like ds
i know una, na una dey burn ppl cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dessz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
if I say yes u will shout liepod, if I should say west u will holla afonja. but am from the south, Edo the sate that the ppl in the village fly in the afternoon. cool

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by stefanweeks: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who get that leg wey won March the guy to death.

17 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by SubtleFRED(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy is lucky he was caught by calm people.
If it were to be where jungle justice is the order of the day,he would have returned to ash by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by MrGreenMavro: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy grin
And you people still left something on his waist.
SSön of a mōtherfucker

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by habakukjss3: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
The thief was caught about 14:30 in my area. He attempted to steal from a house, but his luck ran out as he was caught by the owner (Lady) of the house.

According to her, she left for the market to sell, but forgot something at home, so she went home whilst leaving her son to sell. Getting home, she heard an unusual sound coming from her room, on entering she saw the thieves both of the thieves panicked and ran away.

Fortunately, one of them wasn't quick enough and an alarm was raised before he could escape. He was caught. I wasn't there when he was caught but I was drawn to attention upon seeing the crowd, curiously I went and saw the guy still being beaten.

He was said to have stolen #8,000 and a chicken (fowl.. can u imagine grin ). The other suspects are still at large but the guy has provided the address of his accomplice.
he should face the law. no thief should be absolved in order to deter others.

3 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by emeijeh(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
We the namecheckers of nairaland are highly disappointed in this incomplete report.

Over and out!

5 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by BrutalJab: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Make una touch am small joor.

Let him go and still from the GOVERNMENT not from the poor citizens. Anu

3 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
No be him fault! na buhari cause am gringrin

3 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by kikake: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow. His mouth agape, truly like a thief.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Untainted007: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'm nt in support of stealing, but I guess he's starving and he's so lazy to work. But the main thieves are top political office holders. Bt we hail the main theives and scold the petty ones. Make una beat am small so he won't die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by baflincon(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just imagine; him no fit work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where my tyre, petrol and matches?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Haaa! Biko make una take softly handle am o. No begin throw tyres o. Let the police handle the matter...guy is obviously not only petty but an amateur. Let the police put the fear of what may happen if he graduated into a pro in him. See him eyes! Barao!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by smartty68(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hope he is handed over to the police. Because Naija has this mentality of beating criminals to dead. His cup was filled up

3 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Jamolajay1: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Congratulations to him for not have been caught up in those crazy areas. .. He for don turn horrible

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Klington: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
more.. u can see his battleaxe he used. pls how do I upload the video I am clueless in that.
grin grin grin.... As clueless as buhary n his all promises canceled govt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by VanBommel(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
T
stefanweeks:
Who get that leg wey won March the guy to death.

bros I tire ooo grin grin
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin sah this 1 dry e no even get meet for body to beat abeg make una leave am grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Bukayot: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lobatan
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by kings09(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buhari sef. If only we could deal wit our looting politicians like dis, naija for don correct since

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dollarsplenty(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Being disgraced because of N8,000 and a fowl is shameful. He should thank God he escaped being lynched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.