Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

#BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers (612 Views)

Efe - Far Away (Video) / [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" / #bbn:winner Of The Just Concluded BBN, EFE Release New Song Title Thankgod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by adetoyipeter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers

winner of 2017 bbn see gobe Efe took to his instagram page to unfollow friends he was following before he entered the house.

CLICK AND READY WHY. (PHOTOS)

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/bbn-winner-efe-unfollows-instagram-followers/

Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
tdayof:

grin grin grin fact the thunder aint ready. JF17B Is still in production. He typed like he manufactured the jet.

Dude, what did the AVIC engineer say? Please reply me here.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by tdayof(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Henry240:

Dude, what did the AVIC engineer say? Please reply me here.

He said the aircraft is perfect. I explained to him some people find it to be inferior to its counterparts and he said he knows and the reasons are
1) Western Media influence in downgrading Chinese products.
2) They are surprised an excellent aircraft could go down at that price. He said the block 3 with more better avionics such as radar etc will be more expensive but on it's own, it's a perfect aircraft.

We then talked about aerodynamics, that was when he showed me videos of the jf17 performing some aerobatic moves.

The aircraft is an excellent fighter he said.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
tdayof:

He said the aircraft is perfect. I explained to him some people find it to be inferior to its counterparts and he said he knows and the reasons are
1) Western Media influence in downgrading Chinese products.
2) They are surprised an excellent aircraft could go down at that price. He said the block 3 with more better avionics such as radar etc will be more expensive but on it's own, it's a perfect aircraft.

We then talked about aerodynamics, that was when he showed me videos of the jf17 performing some aerobatic moves.

The aircraft is an excellent fighter he said.

We made a perfect choice, hence I've always defended the purchase over the Su-30 many Nigerian Defence enthusiastis prefer.

The JF-17 and Gripen are the same thing. The Gripen only costs as much as it does because it is Western.

I've read enough on the JF-17, and I always knew we were getting an excellent fighter that more than exceeds our requirements. If only we could order at least 20 units.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by tdayof(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Henry240:

We made a perfect choice, hence I've always defended the purchase over the Su-30 many Nigerian Defence enthusiastis prefer.

The JF-17 and Gripen are the same thing. The Gripen only costs as much as it does because it is Western.

I've read enough on the JF-17, and I always knew we were getting an excellent fighter that more than exceeds our requirements. If only we could order at least 20 units.
They are truly expensive due to their origin. Just like the typhoon, It's actually a great aircraft and still expensive when compared to Russian aircrafts in her league.

I see nothing special with the gripen. It's origin being from the west makes the internet warriors from RZA find non western aircrafts to be inferior.

I think the jf17b production Is the one slowing down orders from NAF.After receiving the 3 jf17, NAF should be able to go for additional orders from next year's budget. I however think NAF will go slow on aircrafts if we received the 3 jf17 , 12 Tucanos from US and the ones from Brazil. In as much as I want them to go for additional units of the jf17, I still have a feeling naf may feel too okay with the amounts of aircrafts available therefore stalling further others on the thunder.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
tdayof:
They are truly expensive due to their origin. Just like the typhoon, It's actually a great aircraft and still expensive when compared to Russian aircrafts in her league.

I see nothing special with the gripen. It's origin being from the west makes the internet warriors from RZA find non western aircrafts to be inferior.

I think the jf17b production Is the one slowing down orders from NAF.After receiving the 3 jf17, NAF should be able to go for additional orders from next year's budget. I however think NAF will go slow on aircrafts if we received the 3 jf17 , 12 Tucanos from US and the ones from Brazil. In as much as I want them to go for additional units of the jf17, I still have a feeling naf may feel too okay with the amounts of aircrafts available therefore stalling further others on the thunder.

You don't like the Gripen? I find it to be quite attractive, Infact, fighter aircrafts with canards are quite beautiful, look at the Rafale or J-10. The Gripen is a JF-17 from the west, very similar in capabilities all round.

Those RSA boys apart from thier ignorance always find anything from Nigeria an opportunity to initiate an argument , hence I always come in hot, fast and furious right back at even the slightest provocation.

My hope is that NAF gets at least 20 units of the block II model. Although my mind is saying we might settle for 18 Max.

That's also my fear. I hope it doesn't happen though, as it would be a massive disappointment for me.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by tdayof(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Henry240:

You don't like the Gripen? I find it to be quite attractive, Infact, fighter aircrafts with canards are quite beautiful, look at the Rafale or J-10. The Gripen is a JF-17 from the west, very similar in capabilities all round.

Those RSA boys apart from thier ignorance always find anything from Nigeria an opportunity to initiate an argument , hence I always come in hot, fast and furious right back at even the slightest provocation.

My hope is that NAF gets at least 20 units of the block II model. Although my mind is saying we might settle for 18 Max.

That's also my fear. I hope it doesn't happen though, as it would be a massive disappointment for me.

I like the Gripen but I think I'll prefer the j10. The j10 however has a low range but the gripen price is too high and also has a higher flying cost per hour than the J10.

After getting 20 Jf17, I hope we proceed with another aircraft. The Russian will be willing to sell the T50. T50 costs $50M per unit and that's equivalent to the price of a gripen.
Re: #BBN Winner EFE Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
tdayof:

I like the Gripen but I think I'll prefer the j10. The j10 however has a low range but the gripen price is too high and also has a higher flying cost per hour than the J10.

After getting 20 Jf17, I hope we proceed with another aircraft. The Russian will be willing to sell the T50. T50 costs $50M per unit and that's equivalent to the price of a gripen.

The J-10 has always been my first choice, it's 500km range was a turn off though, that is until the J-10 was built. This version has a 1000km combat radius.

The T-50, you mean Pak-fa, I don't think the TV aircraft is for sale, at least for now. The Russians would have to make good money from sake of the SU-35 and MIG-35 before any sale of T-50 is even considered.

The SU-35 is around 95 million a unit, that's not cheap at all. The MIG-35 at 50million is a better option in my opinion, at least considering our threat level and cost.

(1) (Reply)

What Music Tag Editor Do You Recommend? / MUSIC: Skiibii Ft. Reekado Banks – London / New Song- Oluwafemi By Elijah Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.