Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Rare Images Of North Korea Military. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rare Images Of North Korea Military. (10447 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Efewestern: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2017
I said it.. north Korea is just underrated
see weapons.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by salford: 2:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Explorers:
An underwater test-firing of a strategic submarine ballistic missile.
North Korea get submarine shocked
I use to think naija and this country are on the same level ni oo..

Na South korea go hear am. If US bomb North Korea; na so North Korea go dey direct their bomb to South Korea too.. grin
That fat boy has nothing to lose, but south korea has all to lose.

LordZero:
Those of you saying the US will do this, do that, it's not that easy ooo..
Most of the world's super powers are wary of North Korea.. Dude doesn't say things he's not capable of doing.
This is not the era where only one or two nations are leading the nuclear warfare race o..
Case of two koreans. South was building cars and electronics. North were building war machines and weapons... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by sunboy(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2017
salford:

Na South korea go hear am. If US bomb North Korea; na so North Korea go dey direct their bomb to South Korea too.. grin
That fat boy has nothing to lose, but south korea has all to lose.

Case of two koreans. South was building cars and electronics. North were building war machines and weapons... grin

South African are better equipped and organized than ours, they actually had nuclear warhead far before apathied grin
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Rich4god(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2017
tk4rd:
Was that what happened to the other thread.??
No wonder.
Yep.... And so we couldn't comment on our wonderful thread.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Rich4god(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2017
This issue will just end up like another cold war..... No body will want to be the first to fire....

Trump wldnt dare it cos he knows the consequences. Kim on the other hand might want to shoot, but he knows his allies won't bck him up as the aggressor.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by DAramis: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Pharaoh9:

And you think NK don't have nuclear bombs?
They have but who makes the first move will greatly decide the direction of the war. Check out why Japanese people has to surrender when usa did the same thing to them (though they don't have nuclear bomb as at that time).
One thing is certain. The US will destroy North Korea before they will even think of launching one of those bombs. Trump has already stated it on his twitter page (few months ago).
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by mejai(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2017
sunboy:

South African are better equipped and organized than ours, they actually had nuclear warhead far before apathied grin
hmmn! did he say south africa?
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by tk4rd: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Rich4god:
Yep.... And so we couldn't comment on our wonderful thread.
I unfollowed it..
I hate that Pledge....
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by konfused: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how NK were able to develop all these sophiscated weapons despite the fact that they are isolated from the world and a communist country.

They built all these weapons on their own, maybe a help from china and Russia, but even at that, how come Nigeria that's a capitalist country and open to the whole wide word cant even develop one single missile.

Is it not the same principles we learn in physics they do.

Oh Africa, who will liberate us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2017
salford:

North Korea currently operates 70 nuclear-armed submarines. This is Y I laugh at the assholes who say North Korea's ICBM cannot reach Amerika's mainland. grin

Tell me, how does Amerika intend to counter North Korea's Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles (SLBMs) armed with Nuclear warheads? Through their useless Patriot Missile Defense System? Hahahahaaaaaaa! I'm outta here! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Pharaoh9(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2017
DAramis:

They have but who makes the first move will greatly decide the direction of the war. Check out why Japanese people has to surrender when usa did the same thing to them (though they don't have nuclear bomb as at that time).
One thing is certain. The US will destroy North Korea before they will even think of launching one of those bombs. Trump has already stated it on his twitter page (few months ago).

The US had no atomic bomb, no country had it because it was illegal, the US and her allies developed the bomb during that WW2

Do you think North North Korea is alone?
Bro instead both Koreas would be destroyed, the war will still be extended to America, Russia is the Father of NK just as US is to SK
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Pharaoh9(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2017
konfused:
Sometimes I wonder how NK were able to develop all these sophiscated weapons despite the fact that they are isolated from the world and a communist country.

They built all these weapons on their own, maybe a help from china and Russia, but even at that, how come Nigeria that's a capitalist country and open to the whole wide word cant even develop one single missile.

Is it not the same principles we learn in physics they do.

Oh Africa, who will liberate us.

I was watch their YouTube video since yesterday abouth their country, everything about their daily live is military, The country encourages science most

NK is a great country though they get support from China,
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by daveson2020(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2017
USA military might is Still a top secret to the world. To me USA military has no comparison

3 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by DAramis: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pharaoh9:

The US had no atomic bomb, no country had it because it was illegal, the US and her allies developed the bomb during that WW2

Do you think North North Korea is alone?
Bro instead both Koreas would be destroyed, the war will still be extended to America, Russia is the Father of NK just as US is to SK
Okay bro.

Above all, I am hoping that there will be no outbreak of war between the 2 nations. Those 2 highly unstable individuals heading the 2 nations should not allow their sentiment to cloud their sense of reasoning.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by balogunakanbi: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
teeshawt:
nd here in Nigeria it's man know man for ordinary recruit talkless of an officer....... which way my pple.... I doubt if Nigerian military altogether is upto 200,000 personnel... not sure sha,if u have the figures pls quote me, I need to know

You re right the Nigerian Military in total is less than 150k...that's just too small for a country of over 170 mil people.

The Marines is the smallest component of the US military,and they are far more than the Nigerian Military in total.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by balogunakanbi: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Electronzeez:

When the testing begins ,Africa won't be in any of their Rader .

Any misfire from NK will land in Canada or drop in Europe, any misfire from USA should land in japan ,south Korea ,China or India .

We Africans are attacking ourselves already . By the time trump sell those war plane to us we should be able to wipe out countries like south Africa and Kenya off Africa map cool.

Are you kidding me? Ordinary turbo-prop you dey form mouth,for where SA gripen dey... make i no even carry u near Egypt,because na complete death be dat.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by balogunakanbi: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
daveson2020:
USA military might is Still a top secret to the world. To me USA military has no comparison

Lol...Ode Hollywood fanboy. Shior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
DAramis:
All these will amount to nothing if the USA will drop 3 nuclear bomb in 3 strategic places in this North Korean country. You will be surprised at the speed with which they will be waiving the white flag (which symbolizes peace)
That move will affect south korea and japan.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Talk2bryant(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
I like the way Africa is omitted on the impact zone grin grin grin cheesy
LordZero:
Those of you saying the US will do this, do that, it's not that easy ooo..
Most of the world's super powers are wary of North Korea.. Dude doesn't say things he's not capable of doing.
This is not the era where only one or two nations are leading the nuclear warfare race o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by sunboy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
mejai:
hmmn! did he say south africa?

Yes read about it, google is your friend.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by LordZero(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Talk2bryant:
I like the way Africa is omitted on the impact zone grin grin grin cheesy
That's the range for launch stations within the country ooo.. Mount those missiles on a submarine with the ability to launch missiles underwater without having to surface and everyone is in danger.. The subs could be chilling near Lagos or Miami without anyone detecting them and booooooooommmmmmm shiit happens. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by LordZero(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ikio:
That move will affect south korea and japan.
Any unprovoked attack on NK right now will lead to a war America can't win alone and we all know Russia and China are waiting for them to mess up and they will let hell loose..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by mejai(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
sunboy:

Yes read about it, google is your friend.
oga, pause. don't rush to google yet. small thing, visit google. From dat post, d guy meant south korea produce cars and electronics while north r building weapons. what has south africa got to do here?
yet, u failed to understand where i am coming from? enjoy ya google.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

North Korea currently operates 70 nuclear-armed submarines. This is Y I laugh at the assholes who say North Korea's ICBM cannot reach Amerika's mainland. grin

Tell me, how does Amerika intend to counter North Korea's Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles (SLBMs) armed with Nuclear warheads? Through their useless Patriot Missile Defense System? Hahahahaaaaaaa! I'm outta here! grin
Lol... You are right. Many just sit down by typing gibberish by just focusing on the western media news. North Korea is a powerhouse to reckon when it comes to military. Many of them don't even know that North Korean engineers are in Africa executing projects.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by sunboy(m): 3:27am On Apr 14, 2017
mejai:
oga, pause. don't rush to google yet. small thing, visit google. From dat post, d guy meant south korea produce cars and electronics while north r building weapons. what has south africa got to do here?
yet, u failed to understand where i am coming from? enjoy ya google.

I only replied to your post regards Nigeria and Southy. Nothing personal bro.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Talk2bryant(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Bros stop rough play oh grin I'm sure the Nigerian Navy has what it takes to detect such grin grin grin
LordZero:

That's the range for launch stations within the country ooo.. Mount those missiles on a submarine with the ability to launch missiles underwater without having to surface and everyone is in danger.. The subs could be chilling near Lagos or Miami without anyone detecting them and booooooooommmmmmm shiit happens. .
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Zane2point4(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Hahhh, i laugh at those pics of north Korean military, they are still learners wen u come to the nation with the highest military spending... ..

Pls see what a landig craft should look like, USA is the standard of what every armed forces should be.

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Zane2point4(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
USA army.. .....

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Zane2point4(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
USA army

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Zane2point4(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
F22 the costliest and stealthiest fighter in the whole world, capable of nuclear strike.

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Zane2point4:
USA army.. .....
All these overrated things is not far from just one nuclear strike NK

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Zane2point4:
F22 the costliest and stealthiest fighter in the whole world, capable of nuclear strike.
You believe everything aljeera,CNN and BBC tell you.Maybe it's all down to the fact that we can't speak or understand russian;or maybe they don't hype their weapons like those other muraf.u.c.kers.Bros please google sukhoi s-35

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Boris Johnson Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / The First Man To Have Memorized Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.