Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (57547 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by obyrich(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Cup of garri now 70 naira.
5 and half cups dey satisfy me = 300 naira
Just to common eat garri and soup one chop is almost 500,
Chop three times, almost 1.5k which can also
Buy oil 200,
6 cups of beans 480
Onions and crayfish 150
Yam 350
Or potatoes 400
Condiments and pepper = 100

You go chop'am two days, get small change
Na only food be ur problem? undecided

Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
Ignoring flamboyant cars or broke?
no mind dem
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
The man's outfit alone will deny him a vihicle ride
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
beewhy009:
Epic... I love dz. Me sef wn do sth crazy pn my own coming soon... Suggestions please grin
get a horse- or donkey-drawn carriage, or, better still, ride a horse.
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
dhardline:
Nice concept,As long as they are happy. Some used Ferrari but they have since separated.
You spoke wisely guy and your brain shall never lack sense well am not sure this is nigerians wedding because our ladies too like luxury life especially if you no get money person life is meaningless to them but them don't know Happy Married life is the main important thing

Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by dhardline(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You spoke wisely guy and your brain shall never lack sense well am not sure this is nigerians wedding because our ladies too like luxury life especially if you no get money person life is meaningless to them

Lols. Bros some few ones still dey sha, very few. Never loose hope.
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
dhardline:

Lols. Bros some few ones still dey sha, very few. Never loose hope.
I know jare but they are hard to see even job finding is still little bit easy to see than them
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Upgrading adaptation
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Marvel1206:
Ignoring flamboyant cars or broke?
xplain d term BROKE...5mrks
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2017
beewhy009:
Epic... I love dz. Me sef wn do sth crazy pn my own coming soon... Suggestions please grin
Use a trailer .. You guys can have lots of fun there.. TRUST ME
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Nice one..
The white keke is cool.. Yellow is jx outclass.. Wud have tried blue or red/any color
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2017
E make sense wella.
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Fisocoded(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2017
solpat:
lipsrsealed Creative tongue

I knew it can't be Nigerians.

Liberians sha lipsrsealed
someone i know did dis in Nasarawa poly 2 years back so what are u saying? Wait for my pre-wedding pics alone u will change ur thinking habbit olorun gbo!!!
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by solpat(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Fisocoded:

someone i know did dis in Nasarawa poly 2 years back so what are u saying? Wait for my pre-wedding pics alone u will change ur thinking habbit olorun gbo!!!

If you like ride on 911 tipper, who cares undecided
Maybe it suits your taste cheesy
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by beewhy009(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Noblewhiz:

Use a trailer .. You guys can have lots of fun there.. TRUST ME

Lol. Trailer keh, werey reh o...
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by beewhy009(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Saintmary:

get a horse- or donkey-drawn carriage, or, better still, ride a horse.

Don't want to use animals joor undecided
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by beewhy009(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2017
montezz:

Try bicycles

Hmmmn, cool. Will give it a thought...
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Some she's viewing this thread will be like...

Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2017
He must be the Chairman of Keke Operators' Union.
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Omo!!! You are so right.
Nor be wedding, na real Weeding
Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2017
beewhy009:

Don't want to use animals joor undecided
how about a robot

Re: Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
beewhy009:

Lol. Trailer keh, werey reh o...

Just an advice bro. You wanted d advice ryt

Man Buried In A 'Fish-Shaped' Casket In Akwa Ibom State... Photos / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Money Rained Uncontrollably At A Nigerian Wedding (Video, Photos)