Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? (541 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by Laitesmart(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well. There was this lady I dated back then but had to let go cos I wasnt ready for marriage and she was even tho we were still part time schoolers...
She got married and I remained single. Even though I know the husband but my belief is that I wouldn't have anything to do with him. Hence life went on normally
After school now, I spoke with one of my friend and he told me that the husband can help citing examples of those people he has assisted in the neighbourhood..
But then.. I don't know if I should go meet him for employment assistance?

What will you do if u were in my shoes? Advice please
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by youngest85(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yes, depending on the way he sees life..
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
na wa ooooo no man with balls will try this
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by Davash222(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
na wa ooooo no man with balls will try this
Why

Clear conscience fears Nothing. Unless the guy is still sleeping with the Ex.

A man needs a man to make him a 'real' man.
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by AntiWailer: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
God forbid.

I will rather sleep hungry.
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by fizzy4luv(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
That moment OP approach the husband for help and the husband agreed, only to call the wife to bring his diary to get down his details ................................................
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by Laitesmart(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
God forbid.
I will rather sleep hungry.
Wahala wa ooo
Re: Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? by Laitesmart(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Davash222:
Why
Clear conscience fears Nothing. Unless the guy is still sleeping with the Ex.
A man needs a man to make him a 'real' man.
Like seriously That easy?

(1) (Reply)

Push / the predicament we introvert pass through / I Need Your Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.