Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 (77972 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup (4 - 2) On 22nd April 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by heskeyw(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Oreoo:
Blind batimus.U put d pics still u cannot stil decipher.Block brain i wonder wetin ur g.p go b if u dey school?
E pain am. Its not my fault that ur little brain can't understand sarcasm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Adminisher: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2017
SharpJoe:

Offside happens when the ball was kicked. The picture below shows it. When you look at CR7, do you not see he is in an offside position when Ramos kicked the ball. There is nothing like run to or in flight.

Very doubtful picture, this merely shows when the guy was going to take the shot. Ronaldo was running out of offside position here and a BM guy was running to defend. The rule says "when you take the shot" not when "you are about to take the shot"
In any case if you are depending on offside trick you are playing with fire. The officials are human and if you put electronic sensors everywhere the game will die

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Adminisher: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:
How can the linesman not see this? Especially the 1st one.

In what way is this second one offside?
Marcello ran through defenders to get to that position. It is a running and kicking game, remember.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:
How can the linesman not see this? Especially the 1st one.

The second one is not offside cos u wrongly drew the line. The camera angle made it look like that. U can use a ruler(if u use a pc) and measure the lines from the edge of 18 yard box, u will discover its not the same. Just look at the arrows i drew and see the difference in size from the lines u drew.

The referee killed the match outrightly. From the look of things madrid do not stand a chance of winning after the second goal from Ramos, they were on the back foot and if Bayern scores they would need two more goals.
Casemiro should also have gotten his second yellow after the foul on Robben for the penalty. He also made a revenge tackle on Muller. Ronaldo's second goal was a clear off as u depicted above.

The match was finals before the final but the refs killed the excitement. I would have loved madrid to win without any controversy. Assuming it was Barca, we know its their way of life, Uefalona Daylight robbery since time immemorial. If Barca will qualify this evening, there will be penalty, red card and offisde goal...

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Kpotorkpotor abachaembarassed
Abi nau cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Yonce:

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Its not about shoulda woulda, its about fair officiating. The tie was a cracker of a match but the refs killed the excitement. Casemiro should never have finished the match neither should CR7's 2nd goal stood. As much i supported Madrid to win this tie, i never wanted it in a controversial way. Assuming its Uefaona, nobody will complain, as we already know its their way. If they will qualify this night its certain they must get penalty, offside and red card juve.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by BoleAndFish: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Barcelona fans are still here whining. grin

You guys better leave here and start praying for a miracle in tonight's game. grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by SUPERPACK: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Tokziby:

Its not about shoulda woulda, its about fair officiating. The tie was a cracker of a match but the refs killed the excitement. Casemiro should never have finished the match neither should CR7's 2nd goal stood. As much i supported Madrid to win this tie, i never wanted it in a controversial way. Assuming its Uefaona, nobody will complain, as we already know its their way. If they will qualify this night its certain they must get penalty, offside and red card juve.
did u notice that ronaldo was offside b4 the replay camera showed it, well the ref has barely 40 seconds to decide either to award or deny the goal, many correct goals in such situation have been wrongly chalked off as offside. i blame the defenders for failing to alert the ref that ronaldo have strayed offside.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by tawababiola: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Una too dey talk anyhow with sentiments. Was it Madrid's fault that they played roughly? Is a player supposed to remain in the field after accruing two yellow cards because it's an important match?
I tayad ooooooo...... and two penalties both legs?
and besides was this d first tym of scoring through offside?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Adminisher:

Very doubtful picture, this merely shows when the guy was going to take the shot. Ronaldo was running out of offside position here and a BM guy was running to defend. The rule says "when you take the shot" not when "you are about to take the shot"
In any case if you are depending on offside trick you are playing with fire. The officials are human and if you put electronic sensors everywhere the game will die

The first goal was a conspicuous offside, no doubt. I sensed it before they even made the replay. He was clearly off when Ramos kicked the ball. The pix i pasted below showed that Ramos has kicked the ball and in flight, not about to kick yet Ronaldo was still there.
At what point do u think they pause when showing slow motion to indicate the position of players?? Its definitely when the ball is kicked not before... wink

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Adminisher:

In what way is this second one offside?
Marcello ran through defenders to get to that position. It is a running and kicking game, remember.
Obviously, you don't understand the offside rule. Well it's simple, when clear of the last defender, you have to be level with the ball. Ronaldo was slightly ahead of the ball, so it's offside, though a tight one. Unlike the 1st which is clear cut.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by tuscani: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Marcelo is one of my favorites so far... He is a key player and highly noticeable when on pitch... The most amazing part is... I love Madrid because of the RONALDO and MARCELO... Another lovely part is that BOTH of them are close friends... NOW seeing Marcelo breaking through defenders and made an amazing Assist to his FRIEND who finally converted it into a brilliant goal.... Really got me dancing like crazy
... And their Goal celebration left me dumbfounded , Abeg help me clap for these guys with likes and shares
Dude you spoke my mind. Now I have nothing more to say. God bless you, God bless Marcello,God bless Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Tokziby:

The second one is not offside cos u wrongly drew the line. The camera angle made it look like that. U can use a ruler(if u use a pc) and measure the lines from the edge of 18 yard box, u will discover its not the same. Just look at the arrows i drew and see the difference in size from the lines u drew.

The referee killed the match outrightly. From the look of things madrid do not stand a chance of winning after the second goal from Ramos, they were on the back foot and if Bayern scores they would need two more goals.
Casemiro should also have gotten his second yellow after the foul on Robben for the penalty. He also made a revenge tackle on Muller. Ronaldo's second goal was a clear off as u depicted above.

The match was finals before the final but the refs killed the excitement. I would have loved madrid to win without any controversy. Assuming it was Barca, we know its their way of life, Uefalona Daylight robbery since time immemorial. If Barca will qualify this evening, there will be penalty, red card and offisde goal...
Well I didn't draw the line, but even using your own line, Ronaldo's right leg is slightly ahead of the ball, which makes him offside. However, it's very tight and the decision can go either way. The 1st one was clear cut though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
did u notice that ronaldo was offside b4 the replay camera showed it, well the ref has barely 40 seconds to decide either to award or deny the goal, many correct goals in such situation have been wrongly chalked off as offside. i blame the defenders for failing to alert the ref that ronaldo have strayed offside.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No matter what u say to the ref, their minds are already made up, only the second official can change their minds when its off, cos they are the only one that has a clear view and its their duty to monitor offs and infringement.

That is football for u. Human errors are bound, and thats the more reason we are calling for more technology to be involved not just the goal line. Ibrahimovics goal was ruled offside in Belgium and that could cost them the trophy.
Everything is getting advanced daily, we cant keep the faith of millions of people on just 5 officials. Football needs to evolve in order to achieve 100% fairness.
The motto of FIFA is Fair Play but the fairness is dying cos ref mistakes are costing the teams trophy.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Myself2(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Alphasoar:

What if the reverse becomes the case?
#BayernMustStay

Well the galacticos have answered you
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Micheezy7:

grin grin The 1st Goal Was Offside Buh The Second Is Not...That Was A Clear And Clean Goal... Tho The Referee FuckUp .. Such Is Life. Even the Pk Vidal Missed During The 1st Leg Is Not Worth It,Cos It Not A Hand Ball...
2nd was offside as well. Ronaldo was slightly ahead of the ball. But it's hard for a linesman to see that sha. More reason why there should be video replays.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:

Well I didn't draw the line, but even using your own line, Ronaldo's right leg is slightly ahead of the ball, which makes him offside. However, it's very tight and the decision can go either way. The 1st one was clear cut though.

Whoever drew the line was wrong cos its from a diagonal camera angle which cannot be straight except if drawn by the same camera angle, and the TV would have pointed that out the same way they indicated the second goal. That's the reason i used those arrows to judge their size from the same line drawn.
Anyways its all gone now and there's nothing we can do to make a change or have a replay, its just so painful for bayern to exit that way. no be today refs decision they rob people of their wins. Uefalona na number one for that sha... Lets see what UEFA has for us tonight God willing, hopefully they wouldnt was a repeat of yesterday.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2017
I hear some madridiots saying human error ...human error .....I am not a barca fan ...BT I hate madridiots they are hypocrites ...BIG ONE.,U guys were stupid enough yo write a petition to uefa ...after winning two UCL in 2014 Nd 2016 ..with an offside goal .d a foul from Ramos....u robbed athletico of two UCL cups.........barca won with bad officiating in the round of 16 not evn the quarters ...BT u stupid fans started ur stupid petition.... ...see wat happened today ....Bayern were robbed not once ,not twice,not thrice ,not four times ,BT five good times.... If it were barca ....ahaaaaa...uefalona dis ,uefalona dat......am still waiting for that bastard DAT started DAT petition to show his face online mk I tel the oyibo Bastard wat it means to lose 200k for this recession...lwkmd...nonsense..... Football needs to get rid of fans like madridiots ....de always comaplain about pique ranting on social media BT they are no better Dan him....evn worse ...useless fans .I just de wait for the idiot first ...

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Wetin dis oga de talk ....oga na offside abeg...the two goals na offiside....go read offside rules b4 u comment....u de talk of diagonal....mr lines man ...u Wey sabi draw line .mtvhew
Tokziby:

Whoever drew the line was wrong cos its from a diagonal camera angle which cannot be straight except if drawn by the same camera angle, and the TV would have pointed that out the same way they indicated the second goal. That's the reason i used those arrows to judge their size from the same line drawn.
Anyways its all gone now and there's nothing we can do to make a change or have a replay, its just so painful for bayern to exit that way. no be today refs decision they rob people of their wins. Uefalona na number one for that sha... Lets see what UEFA has for us tonight God willing, hopefully they wouldnt was a repeat of yesterday.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Wetin dis oga de talk ....oga na offside abeg...the two goals na offiside....go read offside rules b4 u comment....u de talk of diagonal....mr lines man ...u Wey sabi draw line .mtvhew

I dont need to read the rules cos i know it even the new modifications. And if u cannot point out the difference in the pix i posted or get the meaning of my post then its non of my business. The game is done and dusted and nothing can change it.
i doubt if u know the full rules of the offside. Are u aware that when any part of ur body that is not allowed to hit with the ball (e.g Your Hands) goes beyond ur opponent before the ball is kicked by ur teammate is not regarded as offside??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Keep arguing with real facts....madridiot
Tokziby:

I dont need to read the rules cos i know it even the new modifications. And if u cannot point out the difference in the pix i posted or get the meaning of my post then its non of my business. The game is done and dusted and nothing can change it.
i doubt if u know the full rules of the offside. Are u aware that when any part of ur body that is not allowed to hit with the ball (e.g Your Hands) goes beyond ur opponent before the ball is kicked by ur teammate is not regarded as offside??

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by ominilongest(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I hear some madridiots saying human error ...human error .....I am not a barca fan ...BT I hate madridiots they are hypocrites ...BIG ONE.,U guys were stupid enough yo write a petition to uefa ...after winning two UCL in 2014 Nd 2016 ..with an offside goal .d a foul from Ramos....u robbed athletico of two UCL cups.........barca won with bad officiating in the round of 16 not evn the quarters ...BT u stupid fans started ur stupid petition.... ...see wat happened today ....Bayern were robbed not once ,not twice,not thrice ,not four times ,BT five good times.... If it were barca ....ahaaaaa...uefalona dis ,uefalona dat......am still waiting for that bastard DAT started DAT petition to show his face online mk I tel the oyibo Bastard wat it means to lose 200k for this recession...lwkmd...nonsense..... Football needs to get rid of fans like madridiots ....de always comaplain about pique ranting on social media BT they are no better Dan him....evn worse ...useless fans .I just de wait for the idiot first ...
...even NACHO'S performance z beta Dan Pique's against juve...and ancelo killed the game leaving muller on the pitch and removing lewy...one way or d other the cup's coming to Spain no doubt... England n d other leagues are bull shit
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by miketayo(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=SAINTHUD post=55695552][/quote]
If it is easy everyone should tap in na
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Tokziby:

Even referee cannot save Barcelona today. PSG put the game in the hands of the referee. Juve is not PSG. UEFAlona is out already
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by SUPERPACK: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Keep arguing with real facts....madridiot

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by John902(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Una too dey talk anyhow with sentiments. Was it Madrid's fault that they played roughly? Is a player supposed to remain in the field after accruing two yellow cards because it's an important match?
thank God man,there goals were ill-gotten,a penalty and an own goal
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sanchez01: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:

Ribery drew the line and he's been crying over the goals. Referees are only human and they are subject to making mistakes every now and then. Vidal should have been shown out long before the 83rd minute, the same as Casemiro. Worst still, Bayern's penalty was nothing but a dive and people couldn't complain much because Casemiro caused it.

The red card must have been harsh but Vidal's tackle is an anyday yellow card offense. Bayern eased in this manner against Arsenal too after Arsenal was unjustly booked and reduced to 10 men. Barca scored an offside goal against PSG as well, so I don't see the fuss here.

Ronaldo's first may have been controversial, the same cannot be said of the other two goals. In the end, the better team won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by John902(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2017
samwhi:
Bayern 3 Madrid 1 Barca 4 juventus 0 Leicester 1 atl madrid 2 Play the correct score and thank me later
this guy is insane,hahaha

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Sanchez01: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
This one is clearly stupid grin

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Bahddo(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Davijunson:

why is everybody on the Vidal issue forgetting that Vidal made so many Bad tackles in the game that should have earned him a second yellow but the ref ignored giving him a second yellow until the incident with Asenjio... OK, agreed it wasnt a foul on Asenjio and he won the ball cleanly, but what abt the tackle he gave Isco and went Scott free without a card... una just dey shout wrong call everywhere. if the ref had not been fair enof, Vidal should have been sent off way before the Asenjio incident. he was Jes too rough in the game.
Dude, a wrong call is a wrong call. If he failed to give a second yellow earlier like he failed to give Casemiro a deserved second yellow at all, why give it for a clean tackle? How did Casemiro not get sent off?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Its official!!!
Ronaldo has now scored 100 champions league goal

Messi and barca fans right now....
Messi will surely usurp Ronaldo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by John902(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
just one red...and a key man was removed - vidal.
una dey shout red,red,una no tell Vidal say hin b get yellow before say make he do am jeje

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.