Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 (77980 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup (4 - 2) On 22nd April 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by nelszx: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Micheezy7:

grin grin The 1st Goal Was Offside Buh The Second Is Not...That Was A Clear And Clean Goal... Tho The Referee FuckUp .. Such Is Life. Even the Pk Vidal Missed During The 1st Leg Is Not Worth It,Cos It Not A Hand Ball...
Please help me tell him the second goal he called offside wasn't off at all. Marcelo dashed past defenders and Ronaldo wasn't even with the defenders. He ran past the defenders and wasn't offside no ref can say that's offside
The first one he said was offside can confuse anybody cos the ball doesn't look it would to Ronaldo. The pass was looking for Cavarjal the reason he dragged Douglas Costa in an onside position. The assistant ref was looking at Cavarjal and Costa unfortunately Ronaldo before the cross was offside intercepted and scored (that scene was confusing but it doesn't mean the ref was bias cos he consulted the asst ref who said it was a goal)

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by FTBOY: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
John902:
una dey shout red,red,una no tell Vidal say hin b get yellow before say make he do am jeje
and you feel he deserved a yellow card for that offense?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by John902(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
and you feel he deserved a yellow card for that offense?
bro,this' an official game and not the ones we play on our streets where no officiating is involved
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by John902(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
engrMikemd:
I know it pains
I do share hs pain too...I think that's a critic
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by purplekayc(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Bayern may be without their first keeper till next season

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Dqueenzy:
My bad, corrected he was on 100goals plus 3 that's 103,thanks man.
Confirmed.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Imithea(f): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
now it's clear that bayern would have won madrid at home if not for the red card.

Lies. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by FTBOY: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Imithea:

Lies. cheesy cheesy
even madrid knew they were they were going to lose after the own goal by ramos because bayern was pressing very hard on them for a 3rd (it would have been a win for bayern if the match ended 2 - 3). but, as usual, the ref came in to do his politics. it's a shame penaldo got away with 2 offside goals.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Imithea(f): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
even madrid knew they were they were going to lose after the own goal by ramos because bayern was pressing very hard on them for a 3rd (it would have been a win for bayern if the match ended 2 - 3). but, as usual, the ref came in to do his politics. it's a shame penaldo got away with 2 offside goals.

Lies. cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by ibolomo(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
The doesn't have the most assist in UCL neymar has close to 8assist in UCL...get ur facts straight...he's not saying ronaldo isnt good....hes just saying DAT any player can score the kind of goals he scores ....Suarez Nd IBRA evn scores better goals ....since he's more abt goals now ....I tink his performance from 2015/should b compared with the likes of Suarez and lewandowski. Cos they also score a lot of goals ..Nd don't gt the credit they deserve just like wat cr7 is doing .
bro, CR7 has both the highest number of goals and highest assists on UCL. You should get your facts straight.
even if you score with your bum-bum, scoring 5 goals against a team like Bayern is a feat worthy of note Abeg.
The guy is good, and his importance in the team has grown. First single-handedly rescuing them from Wolfsburg with a hatrick, then scoring 5 goals for them against Bayern and essentially winning the match for them. Haba!
If anything, he has gotten better with age

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by FTBOY: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Imithea:

Lies. cheesy cheesy
all you know is "lies" but you can't counter my points. grin

better go back to making your hair and leave football matter for guys.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:
How can the linesman not see this? Especially the 1st one.

my brother it obvious that you dont know the meaning of offside.. where you were before ball is played doesnt count it is where you are present when the ball was played that matters, CR7 was off before the ball was played and when Ramos actually played the ball he was back in onside.. so thats why the goaline linesman didnt raise the flag.... so simple and the second goal how do you expect that to be offside in a two to beat one play where do you expect ronaldo to be behind hummels.. and besides tonight Bayern played no shxt in the game imagine how they come by their two goal.. one penalty and one own goal is that a performance of a good side, lets forget about the offside and sending off bruohaha Real Madrid was a better team tonight and they make effort and thats why there were people to score those offside you are claiming at least if ronaldo isnt present there they wont have scored those goals...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
nelszx:

Please help me tell him the second goal he called offside wasn't off at all. Marcelo dashed past defenders and Ronaldo wasn't even with the defenders. He ran past the defenders and wasn't offside no ref can say that's offside
The first one he said was offside can confuse anybody cos the ball doesn't look it would to Ronaldo. The pass was looking for Cavarjal the reason he dragged Douglas Costa in an onside position. The assistant ref was looking at Cavarjal and Costa unfortunately Ronaldo before the cross was offside intercepted and scored (that scene was confusing but it doesn't mean the ref was bias cos he consulted the asst ref who said it was a goal)
bros wen macelo passed the ball Ronaldo was in front of macelo and the ball

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Imithea(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
all you know is "lies" but you can't counter my points. grin

better go back to making your hair and leave football matter for guys.

Lol grin
Joseph 1832 and lezz come and see.
I'll thank you kindly not to go down the gender-lane. wink I always enjoy watching a good game of soccer. cheesy cheesy
Obviously, you're a Barca fan and naturally Madrid-hostile. grin grin
I watched that match twice and I'd be a terrible liar if I say Ronaldo's first goal wasn't cintroversial. undecided but we had luck and skill on our side. The other two Ronaldo's goals were amaze-balls and Asensio cemented the victory. cool

I respect you, no need for fighting words. Goodluck against Juve, though I know luck isn't going to stop Alves from whooping your arses. grin grin

The Galaticos are going to Cardiff. smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

my brother it obvious that you dont know the meaning of offside.. where you were before ball is played doesnt count it is where you are present when the ball was played that matters, CR7 was off before the ball was played and when Ramos actually played the ball he was back in onside.. so thats why the goaline linesman didnt raise the flag.... so simple and the second goal how do you expect that to be offside in a two to beat one play where do you expect ronaldo to be behind hummels.. and besides tonight Bayern played no shxt in the game imagine how they come by their two goal.. one penalty and one own goal is that a performance of a good side, lets forget about the offside and sending off bruohaha Real Madrid was a better team tonight and they make effort and thats why there were people to score those offside you are claiming at least if ronaldo isnt present there they wont have scored those goals...
nope...u look at wen d leg made contact with the ball to were Ronaldo was at that same time...he was off
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Imithea:

Lol grin
I'll thank you kindly not to go down the gender-lane. wink I always enjoy watching a good game of soccer. cheesy cheesy
I watched that match twice and I'd be a terrible liar if I say Ronaldo's first goal wasn't cintroversial. undecided but we had luck and skill on our side. The other two Ronaldo's goals were amaze-balls and Asensio cemented the victory. cool

I respect you, no need for fighting words. Goodluck against Juve, though I know luck isn't going to stop Alves from whooping your arses. grin grin

the second goal was also off ..just before macelo passed he was In front of the ball ...so its off
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Imithea(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2017
sweet7oyin:
the second goal was also off ..just before macelo passed he was In front of the ball ...so its off

Nah but I'll rewatch to make sure.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2017
sweet7oyin:
nope...u look at wen d leg made contact with the ball to were Ronaldo was at that same time...he was off

Okay what about the second goal was that a offside too?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

Okay what about the second goal was that a offside too?
same tin..u look at wen macelo made contact with the ball ...Ronaldo was in front of both him and the ball so its off
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
THOSE OF YOU SHOUTING ROBBERY YOU CAN RANT AND WAIL ALL YOU WANT IT CAN NEVER CHANGE THE SCORE LINE AND BESIDES IF YOU WANT TO MINUS THE 2 RONALDO GOALS FOR THE MATCH THEN THE MATCH WILL ENDED IN 2-2 DRAW WHICH REAL MADRID STILL PROCEED TO THE SEMI FINAL SO WHATS THE RANTING ABOUT...

IF YOU NO LIKE AS WE QUALIFY THEN YOU CAN GO TO FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL SO REVERSE THE MATCH... MIND YOU THE CUP IS COMING THE THE BEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL( REAL MADRID ) WILL ARE WINNING THE TRIUMPH BACK TO BACK

MEANWHILE SO WAILER CONTINUE YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN...

KIKIKIKIKI cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
sweet7oyin:
same tin..u look at wen macelo made contact with the ball ...Ronaldo was in front of both him and the ball so its off

So tell me on how many occassions have you seen such play been disallowed (two to beat one) where you expecting Ronaldo to be behind Hummels?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Imithea:

Lol grin

LEAVE THE GUY MAKE WE DE WAIL DE GO HIS REWARD IS IN HEAVEN
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Imithea(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

LEAVE THE GUY MAKE WE DE WAIL DE GO HIS REWARD IS IN HEAVEN

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by FTBOY: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

i know what an offside is and it's exactly as i highlighted from your post.

watch the short clip below and see for yourself...you can't know better than the soccer analysts who condemned the two controversial goals by ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRHIq22DoD8

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

So tell me on how many occassions have you seen such play been disallowed (two to beat one) where you expecting Ronaldo to be behind Hummels?
does not matter Weder hummels was inside Madrid half or he was in Madrid's 18box...d rule is the rule
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
sweet7oyin:
does not matter Weder hummels was inside Madrid half or he was in Madrid's 18box...d rule is the rule

OKAY CONTINUE WAILING YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
FTBOY:
i know what an offside is and it's exactly as i highlighted from your post.

watch the short clip below and see for yourself...you can't know better than the soccer analysts who condemned the two controversial goals by ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRHIq22DoD8

BUT RAMOS HAVENT KICKED THE BALL YET AND EVEN ALL THIS THINGS YOU ARE SAYING CANT CHANGE THE SCORE LINE, D MATCH IS GONE MY FRIEND THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THE BETTER.... TAKE HEART NDO

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I hear some madridiots saying human error ...human error .....I am not a barca fan ...BT I hate madridiots they are hypocrites ...BIG ONE.,U guys were stupid enough yo write a petition to uefa ...after winning two UCL in 2014 Nd 2016 ..with an offside goal .d a foul from Ramos....u robbed athletico of two UCL cups.........barca won with bad officiating in the round of 16 not evn the quarters ...BT u stupid fans started ur stupid petition.... ...see wat happened today ....Bayern were robbed not once ,not twice,not thrice ,not four times ,BT five good times.... If it were barca ....ahaaaaa...uefalona dis ,uefalona dat......am still waiting for that bastard DAT started DAT petition to show his face online mk I tel the oyibo Bastard wat it means to lose 200k for this recession...lwkmd...nonsense..... Football needs to get rid of fans like madridiots ....de always comaplain about pique ranting on social media BT they are no better Dan him....evn worse ...useless fans .I just de wait for the idiot first ...

THOSE OF YOU SHOUTING ROBBERY YOU CAN RANT AND WAIL ALL YOU WANT IT CAN NEVER CHANGE THE SCORE LINE AND BESIDES IF YOU WANT TO MINUS THE 2 RONALDO GOALS FROM THE MATCH THEN THE MATCH WILL ENDED IN 2-2 DRAW WHICH REAL MADRID STILL PROCEED TO THE SEMI FINAL SO WHATS THE RANTING ABOUT...

IF YOU NO LIKE AS WE QUALIFY THEN YOU CAN GO TO FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL TO REVERSE THE MATCH... MIND YOU THE CUP IS COMING THE THE BEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL( REAL MADRID ) WILL ARE WINNING THE TRIUMPH BACK TO BACK

MEANWHILE SO WAILER CONTINUE YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN...

KIKIKIKIKI cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Martinez19(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Tokziby:

The second one is not offside cos u wrongly drew the line. The camera angle made it look like that. U can use a ruler(if u use a pc) and measure the lines from the edge of 18 yard box, u will discover its not the same. Just look at the arrows i drew and see the difference in size from the lines u drew.

The referee killed the match outrightly. From the look of things madrid do not stand a chance of winning after the second goal from Ramos, they were on the back foot and if Bayern scores they would need two more goals.
Casemiro should also have gotten his second yellow after the foul on Robben for the penalty. He also made a revenge tackle on Muller. Ronaldo's second goal was a clear off as u depicted above.

The match was finals before the final but the refs killed the excitement. I would have loved madrid to win without any controversy. Assuming it was Barca, we know its their way of life, Uefalona Daylight robbery since time immemorial. If Barca will qualify this evening, there will be penalty, red card and offisde goal...
your offside line is not correct, it is not in line with the angle of the camera.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Tokziby: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Martinez19:
your offside line is not correct, it is not in line with the angle of the camera.

i was not the one that drew the line, i was trying to debunk the yellow line instead, by using the size of the arrow i included in the pix to indicate the camera angle that made Ronaldo look like he was offside. wink
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Martinez19(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Tokziby:

i was not the one that drew the line, i was trying to debunk the yellow line instead, by using the size of the arrow i included in the pix to indicate the camera angle that made Ronaldo look like he was offside. wink
oh, my bad. Barca fans didn't sleep well yesterday wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.