Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu (1073 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Ovularia: 3:57am On Apr 13, 2017
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK APR 12, 2017
Following the discovery of $50 million in a residential building located at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos, by the Economic Financial Crime and Commission (EFCC), a source close to the anti-graft agency has told SaharaReporters that the building belongs to Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu, a former National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Mu’azu was also the governor of Bauchi State in Nigeria between 1999 and 2007.

Sources close to Mu’azu have confirmed to SaharaReporters that the former PDP chairman owns the building.

While in Lagos, he lives on the penthouse on the building, a source said. Other residents of the house are former Chief of Air Staff, Adesola Amosu, Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue, a former Managing Director at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Godwin Obla, a senior lawyer and former prosecutor to EFCC.

Obla was recently arrested and charged in connection with irregular payments to Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumugobia one of the judges also arrested and undergoing trial in the ongoing probe of corruption in the judicial sector, while Ogbue was one of the NNPC senior officials fired yesterday in connection with Ifeanyi Uba’s crude oil sale scandal.

Recently, Obla’s son got married to Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue’s daughter in Lagos.

The breakdown of the money found in the house is $43.4m, £27,800 and N23.2m.

The operation leading to the discovery was followed by a whistle blower's confidential alert received by the Commission this morning.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/12/house-where-over-50m-was-found-ikoyi-belongs-ex-pdp-chair-adamu-mu%E2%80%99azu
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by torres89: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Making it look like a witch Hunt

1 Like

Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by chriskosherbal(m): 4:01am On Apr 13, 2017
torres89:
grin cheesy
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by LoveMachine(m): 4:09am On Apr 13, 2017
50? MILLION? Amadioha and Sango please descend upon thee with the most blunt of razors!
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Eshinwaju: 4:10am On Apr 13, 2017
torres89:

Another misdirected miscreant... angry...geraoutofheremehn....

1 Like

Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by torres89: 4:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Eshinwaju:

Another misdirected miscreant... angry...geraoutofheremehn....

Bros abeg ooooo
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Gayigaskia(m): 4:14am On Apr 13, 2017
God bless PMB, this is enough for me

1 Like

Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by locosis007(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2017
they keep milking Nigeria like Indian cows. only God knows when will our teats wane off.

THIS REGIME IS ALSO CORRUPT.. THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES!

BUT ONE FUNNY THING IS "WHISTLE BLOWER" ALWAYS BLOWS THE WHISTLE OF INDIVIDUALS OF PAST REGIME. CANT THE WHISTLE BLOWER BLOWS FOR THIS PRESENT REGIME. KINDS OF MINISTER OF TRANSPORT, NASS PRESIDENTS, ETC.

1 Like

Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by IVORY2009(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2017
another torry grin
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Freetech: 4:34am On Apr 13, 2017
But this is criminal. Ppl are hungry, yet so much money lie useless somewhere.

Meanwhile wait and see as miscreants paid peanut will come to defend this.

Are you still wondering why naira continued to loose value. If you have ever condemn Pmb for Nigeria economic woe but see nothing wrong here. May your life be managed the way gej maaged Nigerian economy.
[quote author=torres89 post=55521651]Making it look like a witch Hunt[/quote)
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Aufbauh(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2017
The fact that the tenants of this said house (Amosu, Obla and Esther Nnamdi) are all engrossed in corrupt practices is not a coincidence. Something peculiar could have attracted them to this apartment.

This is why I'm of the opinion that this said house should be confiscated and reserved/preserved as a Corrupt Monument.
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by ourema(f): 4:48am On Apr 13, 2017
See money owned by one person. Money that you can't finish to spend for your children generation if it is for food and essential commodities. For a lifetime of at most a 100 years one is hoarding money that can't finish for hundreds of years.
If you close your eyes in death common phone that is always in your pocket you won't remember that you own.
Where do you think you will spend this money in heaven?
You sleep and wake up the following morning and never remember in your dreams that you even have a husband, how much less money.
I don't know if anyone understand what am trying to say

2 Likes

Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by anpipac: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2017
But i just read it now from d same shara reporters that the money belongs to a sacked md of nnpc. ibo woman with a low cut,
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by nickxtra(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2017
anpipac:
But i just read it now from d same shara reporters that the money belongs to a sacked md of nnpc. ibo woman with a low cut,
So, is a house belonging to someone, landlord , the same thing as money belonging to a tenant in the house?
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by DrDeji20(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Jonathan and the PDP has destroyed this country
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by nickxtra(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2017
torres89:
Enemy of the state spoted here
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by kestolove95(m): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Naso so so tif tif full dat ikoye...
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by opalu: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Okay
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Li2Finger: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2017
OP, put your glasses on... This man must have defected to change community or he's just been made
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by newguy1(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2017
It's seem nigerian causes on these people have no effect . I bet my $40 nothing I said nothing we happen to dat maan it will just well I lose this one another will b made
Re: House Where Over $50m Was Found In Ikoyi Belongs To Ex-pdp Chair Adamu Mu’azu by Mynd44: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2017

(1)

My Lagos, My Story, By Joe Igbokwe / The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ / Of The Igbos, The North And A Quit Notice Served Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.