Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

$50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (50841 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Jabioro: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmm! make I no talk this money. I dey vex.. no bi say I no get money but Baba God too dey sentimental.. How on earth would I stack 15billion naira in a room.. for God's sake. When there is an endless project, viable ones crying for attention outside there..when many thousands are jobless. do you know how many youth,opportunity and development would come. just for that staggering amount ?

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by 1Rebel: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Pavore9:

The person under whose name the apartment was rented, will certainly give a clue to the ownership of the money.

Until then, I refuse to be a zombie.

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Jabioro: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
poshestmina:
Isn't that money enough to empower millions of people ? Nigeria politicians will not make heaven oh .chai!
My brother forger heaven, they are just heartless.. I know I have little I managed.. do you know how many thousands will work in that company funded with such amount.?

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by colli247(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Muazu built the house. How did Esther gain access, did she buy rent or is this joint syndication?
my brother tell them
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by rusher14: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Realdeals:
The said building is always empty, government should confiscate it and make it a Tech hub.

Totally agree.

It would be fully powered and in a serene environment.

Many tech startups and businesses would gain from being situated within.

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2017
WE MASSES NEED TO START EATING THIS WICKED PEOPLE RAW.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ollah2: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Until Nigerians begin stoning politicians. This BS won't stop

4 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2017
O men...nigeria which way...allll dis money can give nigerians access to 24hours light
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by VULCAN(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2017
So the central argument of your post is that EFCC media trials also include friends of Buhari like the SGF who cut grass with 270M or the Army Chief with High rise in Dubai?

That seems to be the central point you're trying to make isn't it?

Oh wait, that can't be it since almost everyone who EFCC is chasing is from another party or comes from the Southern part of Nigeria! That's something even blind men know.

So what actually is your central point again?

For the record, Justice isn't arresting people you don't like while shielding those close to you or from your geographical location. That's the third world definition of Justice.

LionDeLeo:
Thought the discovery is "mere propaganda". The way some people reason sha. All to give the impression that previous govt ain't responsible for our problems. Imagine, $50m kept by one individual in one house. Only God knows what he kept elsewhere and some headless nonentities are still asking what brought us here.

I also read it somewhere that "something" worth $500b was sold to... @ $1.3b.

All these under the supervision of "people's hero".

Nawao!

Also, EFCC seems to be pointing fingers at Muazu, a muslim Northerner. Later, they will tell us Bubu is going after Southerners or witchunting perceived enemies but what they will not to tell us in this case is how Muazu is Bubu's enemy. They may now say he is in opposition party, hahahahahahahahaha. They must clinch to anything, even a rotten straw.

I just wonder how much these nairaland defenders of criminals, who steal our present and future, are being paid. They are the same set of creatures who will support the roasting of a petty thief to death.

I just weak.

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ExpiredNigeria: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Enwee onye nke a!
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by sekem: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2017
NNPC is the most corrupt organisation in the world?

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by eagleeye2: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Cc: Mynd44.
Sorry, he meant Zone B......
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by IamPatriotic(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
1Rebel:

Exactly. I won't even be surprised if we later hear that this administration planted the money and organized a photo shoot.

Since they could organize and pay protesters, (amnesty international, south east protests). Yes, they can stoop that low.

Your reasoning is pathetic, I'm sure you can't be fitted to a functional society

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2017
poshestmina:
Isn't that money enough to empower millions of people ? Nigeria politicians will not make heaven oh .chai!

They are creating heaven on earth.

What they don't get is the eternity part.
Some dudes here don't even believe in it, so, maybe the looters don't believe in heaven?
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ussy09(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Am no supporter of buhari but I must say his really doing a great job in recovering the looted kudi.

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ussy09(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Am no supporter of buhari but I must say his really doing a great job in recovering the looted kudi. Magu I cut cap for u
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2017
one of the only investigative journalist I know.

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by efilefun(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2017
1Rebel:

Exactly. I won't even be surprised if we later hear that this administration planted the money and organized a photo shoot.

Since they could organize and pay protesters, (amnesty international, south east protests). Yes, they can stoop that low.

3 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ussy09(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2017
poshestmina:
So painful
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Wantedmiller: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
one of the only investigative journalist I know.

others follow them

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Geeez!!!.........D.umb joe is d.amn prodigal! This jungle is matured for a serious revolt!
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by dschools: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2017
I was in ikoyi when this incident happened. Before now, I never believed in all this discoveries. My brother na real! A friend living close to the building confidently told me that the house have been vacant for over three years now, but with constant guards and security. He has been wondering what has been happening there, only that he sees tinted jeeps drive in and out in a while with bags.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Why is it that during PDP government it was Aboki that was stealing, even now in APC government it's still Aboki that is stealing!!!

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by LionDeLeo: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2017
VULCAN:
So the central argument of your post is that EFCC media trials also include friends of Buhari like the SGF who cut grass with 270M or the Army Chief with High rise in Dubai?

That seems to be the central point you're trying to make isn't it?

Oh wait, that can't be it since almost everyone who EFCC is chasing is from another party or comes from the Southern part of Nigeria! That's something even blind men know.

So what actually is your central point again?

For the record, Justice isn't arresting people you don't like while shielding those close to you or from your geographical location. That's the third world definition of Justice.

Whatever it is you were paid, just get it ready cos all these craps you and your ilks keep posting here in defence of crime will not save you when they come knocking at the door. My 2 cent.

5 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by olapluto(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Developed countries will have wonderful things like ambulance and we will be opening mouth admiring them like zombies. The money stolen by this woman is enough to buy a working world class ambulance for each local government in Nigeria and fully pay the personnel.
If you add that to what Yakubu stole, and the recent discoveries, you wonder why we have not started killing these thieves.

Recover these funds, reduce senate salaries, and use the money to build 20000MW power plants to serve the whole country. Why is it so difficult to be a Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by do4luv14(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2017
muyibaba222:
see somebody disown a house with huge some of money when many are praying to have one without money. God please help us in this country

correct , when i saw news as dis, i don't usually commented, cos to me its all lies and deceit, the ones that are tangible enuf to be persecuted are leave untouched, while they will be pursuing shadows using media trail to paint GEJ and their enemy in a bad lite,

pitiful jst pitiful, APC is turning out to be the worst party ever
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by GenBloodykiIler: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
These are the cases you'd never see mad men like Reno and FFK tweet about. Murray Bruce would never talk about it neither would Fayose. But when it involves APC, you see their gladiatorial skills spring to life like the petals of blooming sunflower. angry

I will keep saying this: Had Jonathan been reelected, we would have been facing a worse economic crisis than what Venezuela is passing through right now. These criminals gang would have stolen whatever penny we have left and walk right across the border with same on broad day light with the full complements of security provided by their grand commander- the ineffectual buffoon.

What a shame.
[/s]
Buhari's government is the worst government since mankind
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by funken: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
This woman was not 'hired' as you wrongly pointed out by Buhari, but was appointed!!! She was already in the system and grew through the ranks of the NNPC to attain that position...SMH the way some people play with words..

1Rebel:

You've finally resurfaced from your hole. No one would see you or your fellow zombies on threads bashing fulani herdsmen on their decimation of your statesmen. Keep talking about GEJ, your hate can do nothing to him.

Na buhari fit una for that country, let his government keep brainwashing you zombies with propaganda.

This one is here talking about Jonathan, what has GEJ got to do with this? When this lady was hired under buhari's tenure[i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188206-buhari-sacks-heads-of-nnpc-subsidiaries-appoints-4-new-group-executive-directors.html

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Bimpe29: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
As for our leaders, not good seems to come from them towards the masses, other than looting our treasuries.

They are not concerned about our well being at all.

They should all go with their ill gotten wealth to the world beyond. Useless set of people.

Oloju kokoro, Agbayaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.