Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

$50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (50838 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
$50 million dollars? Not #50 million naira?
And i dey find my #500 when i hide since last night..Chai! These people are wicked and evil!!!
I pity the silly youths campaigning for these animals.
The thunder when go fire these thieving politicians go many pass the flood during the time of Noah.. undecided
Baba God, abeg you in the name of God. Nor bring me come this country in my next life.
More go still die on top pdp matter

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ephi123(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You didnt say Amen to his prayers, why? tongue

I've been seeing similar comments/prayers a lot these days and it just gets me laughing each time. Buhari era is really doing people strong thing.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by kaykay1980: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
These are some of the reliable Prophets of our time who predicted and it is coming to Pass. All hail Prophets Oby, Dam Patie, And Zank

''''Buhari planning to personally send me to prison if he wins - Patience Jonathan
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/buhari-planning-to-personally-send-me.html

We must stop Buhari before he sends us to jail – Ex-Senator, Zwingina

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177439-we-must-stop-buhari-before-he-sends-us-to-jail-ex-senator-zwingina.html

Jonathan Fears Buhari Will Send Him to Jail-Obasanjo

https://politics.naij.com/385292-jonathan-fears-buhari-will-sent-him-to-jail-obasanjo.html

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by HARDDON: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Buhari and Magu please fire on on this issue,they are heartless thieves in Nigeria

TheRe is a lil issue more: what happens to all the recovered loots?
what happened to TSA?

Where are all the money? Huh?

Have they used it to better the lot of d populace?

No, they are relooting them!

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
ephi123:

I've been seeing similar comments/prayers a lot these days and it just gets me laughing each time. Buhari era is really doing people strong thing.
l dont blame them, the sufferings in that hell called Nigeria is equivalent to the real hell talked about in the HOLY BOOK, it seems 90 percent of the population are going through extreme pains , lack, poverty and frustration now, useless politicians wink
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by paddyofboss(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Rapedd nation sad angry
. must ur adjectives include sex

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by marv1: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Muazu built the house. How did Esther gain access, did she buy rent or is this joint syndication?
May be she is muazu's executive girl friend.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ebby9z(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
1Rebel:

Exactly. I won't even be surprised if we later hear that this administration planted the money and organized a photo shoot.

Since they could organize and pay protesters, (amnesty international, south east protests). Yes, they can stoop that low.

You people are just hopeless! Hear yourself. What do you think with? Your ass? You see monumental corruption that has turned the average Nigerian to a beggar and all you're concerned with is politics.
Dont just reply this comment cos I have "less civil" responses that will come your way if you do.
I am so angry with Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by kobabe(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Sahara Reporters the next Channels
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ebby9z(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The nairaland defenders of crime will tell you it is a lie, they will call it propaganda.

Anyway, nemesis has a way of catching up with criminals and their supporters, even though those supporters cannot even smell the loots.

Even the children of these criminals who are the real beneficiaries will not defend them the way some hungry street ones will sacrifice their last N100 to do.

Some of them will manage to subscribe for the least data subscription and log on to nl only to defend the thieves.

I am just tired of them. I have little tolerance for those defending corruption now. They are Nigeria's biggest problem not even the politicians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by dich: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Still waiting for our justice system to successfully jail these "untouchable" criminals.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by ephi123(f): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l dont blame them, the sufferings in that hell called Nigeria is equivalent to the real hell talked about in the HOLY BOOK, it seems 90 percent of the population are going through extreme pains , lack, poverty and frustration now, useless politicians wink

Yeah, that's the sad truth unfortunately. Next time we learn to thoroughly assess those we vote for. It's a lesson.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Aburi001: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
adioolayi:
Sacked NNPC MD, Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found By EFCC – Source | Sahara Reporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/852374928108204032?p=v

lalasticlala please wake Seun bring mynd44 along, tell them say Sahara reporter don find the supposed owner of the Ikoyi House wey EFCC discovered $50Million raw cash, his name is given has Adamu Muazu.

But the possible owner if the money is Esther Nnamdi -Ogbue, a former NNPC MD.

If you ask me, it takes two to tangle....we don't see smoke without fire
grin
grin

Fire burn all the evil doers!
LOL grin
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by udees: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
These are the cases you'd never see mad men like Reno and FFK tweet about. Murray Bruce would never talk about it neither would Fayose. But when it involves APC, you see their gladiatorial skills spring to life like the petals of blooming sunflower. angry

I will keep saying this: Had Jonathan been reelected, we would have been facing a worse economic crisis than what Venezuela is passing through right now. These criminals gang would have stolen whatever penny we have left and walk right across the border with same on broad day light with the full complements of security provided by their grand commander- the ineffectual buffoon.

What a shame.
Buhari sacks heads of NNPC subsidiaries, appoints 4 new Group Executive Directors
August 11, 2015Premium Times
Crude oil extraction [Photo credit: Bloomberg]
Buhari sacks heads of NNPC subsidiaries, appoints 4 new Group Executive Directors
August 11, 2015Premium Times

RELATED NEWS
We sacked management team to save cost - NNPCAugust 13, 2015
NNPC redeploys spokesperson, Ohi Alegbe; appoints new GEDsMarch 11, 2016
How I will run NNPC - Maikanti BaruJuly 10, 2016
Buhari removes Kachikwu as NNPC boss, appoints new board for corporationJuly 4, 2016
UPDATED: Profiles of new NNPC board members appointed by BuhariJuly 5, 2016
Maikanti Baru, GED Exploration & Production
The Management of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has appointed four new Group Executive Directors to man the four new Directorates that have been approved by the Presidency.
The new Group Managing Director, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, disclosed that the new appointments are in line with the Federal Government’s aspiration to transform the Corporation into a lean, efficient, business-focused, transparent and accountable national oil company in keeping with international best practices.
The appointments, which were approved by President Muhammadu Buhari, include Dr. Maikanti Baru, Group Executive Director, Exploration & Production; Mr. Isiaka Abdulrazaq, Group Executive Director, Finance & Services; Engr. Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, Group Executive Director, Refining & Technology; and Dr. Babatunde Victor Adeniran, Group Executive Director, Commercial & Investment.
Engr. Dennis Ajulu, GED Refining & Engineering
A new Company Secretary/Legal Adviser and Managing Directors have also been appointed for the Strategic Business Units. They are: Chidi Momah, Group General Manager, Company Secratarty & Legal Adviser; Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue, Managing Director, Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC); Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe, Managing Director, Warri Refinning & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC); Mr. Babatunde Bakare, Managing Director, Nigerian Gas Company (NGC); Mr. Inuwa Ibrahim Waya, Managing Director, Hyson; Mr. Abubakar Mai-Bornu, Managing Director, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC); and Mr. Ladipo Fagbola, Managing Director, NNPC Retail.
Others are: Mr. Rowland Ewubare, Managing Director, Integrated Data Services Ltd (IDSL); Mr. Modupe Bammeke, Managing Director, NNPC Prpoerties; Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu, Managing Director, Duke Oil; and Mr. Dafe Sejebor, Group General Manager, Nigerian Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS).
Isiaka Abdulrazak, GED Finance & Services
The Corporation also retired 38 top management staff, reducing the number from 122 to 83.
Also in line with the aspiration to reposition the Corporation, 12 personnel have been recruited from the private sector into the top management cadre to jump-start a new business outlook to enhance the operational environment as a profit-driven business as against the current civil service orientation.

RELATED NEWS
We sacked management team to save cost - NNPC
August 13, 2015
NNPC redeploys spokesperson, Ohi Alegbe; appoints new GEDs
March 11, 2016
How I will run NNPC - Maikanti Baru
July 10, 2016
Buhari removes Kachikwu as NNPC boss, appoints new board for corporation
July 4, 2016
UPDATED: Profiles of new NNPC board members appointed by Buhari
July 5, 2016
The Management of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has appointed four new Group Executive Directors to man the four new Directorates that have been approved by the Presidency.
The new Group Managing Director, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, disclosed that the new appointments are in line with the Federal Government’s aspiration to transform the Corporation into a lean, efficient, business-focused, transparent and accountable national oil company in keeping with international best practices.
The appointments, which were approved by President Muhammadu Buhari, include Dr. Maikanti Baru, Group Executive Director, Exploration & Production; Mr. Isiaka Abdulrazaq, Group Executive Director, Finance & Services; Engr. Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, Group Executive Director, Refining & Technology; and Dr. Babatunde Victor Adeniran, Group Executive Director, Commercial & Investment.
A new Company Secretary/Legal Adviser and Managing Directors have also been appointed for the Strategic Business Units. They are: Chidi Momah, Group General Manager, Company Secratarty & Legal Adviser; Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue, Managing Director, Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC); Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe, Managing Director, Warri Refinning & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC); Mr. Babatunde Bakare, Managing Director, Nigerian Gas Company (NGC); Mr. Inuwa Ibrahim Waya, Managing Director, Hyson; Mr. Abubakar Mai-Bornu, Managing Director, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC); and Mr. Ladipo Fagbola, Managing Director, NNPC Retail.
Others are: Mr. Rowland Ewubare, Managing Director, Integrated Data Services Ltd (IDSL); Mr. Modupe Bammeke, Managing Director, NNPC Prpoerties; Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu, Managing Director, Duke Oil; and Mr. Dafe Sejebor, Group General Manager, Nigerian Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS).
The Corporation also retired 38 top management staff, reducing the number from 122 to 83.
Also in line with the aspiration to reposition the Corporation, 12 personnel have been recruited from the private sector into the top management cadre to jump-start a new business outlook to enhance the operational environment as a profit-driven business as against the current civil service orientation.
TelegramEmail
inShare
Print
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Folksyharry(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
The only problem I have with this is that no body will be jailed. It makes me wonder what is the essence of the fight against corruption if the punishment is returning only a fraction of the stolen money or paying bail money. Until people start being jailed all these effort is fruitless.
These looters are evil and EFCC should do thorough investigation and bring out all their arsenal to put them behind bar. As long as these guys are walking free all these efforts by EFCC is just gimmicks to me.

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by drLammy(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
imagine who can see what am seeing.. is that not an aboki and the ibos form a great combo on this one.. and some people here will be baching eachother based on ethnic differences.. see ehn dis people no send whether your from east or south or anywhere as far as they are able to achieve there common goal.. i don talk my own oo.. if you like keep abuding eachother

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by dragonking3: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
And i dey find my #500 when i hide since last night..Chai! These people are wicked and evil!!!
The thunder when go fire these thieving politicians go many pass the flood during the time of Noah.. undecided
Baba God, abeg you in the name of God. Nor bring me come this country in my next life.
I dey tell you. Make baba God just allow me come back for Canada in my next life. This country is terrible cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by jerryclinton: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Some of them will even borrow data and relax with 80 naira indomie without egg to support and defend all these looters of their future.
LionDeLeo:
Thought the discovery is "mere propaganda". The way some people reason sha. All to give the impression that previous govt ain't responsible for our problems. Imagine, $50m kept by one individual in one house. Only God knows what he kept elsewhere and some headless nonentities are still asking what brought us here.

I also read it somewhere that "something" worth $500b was sold to... @ $1.3b.

All these under the supervision of "people's hero".

Nawao!

Also, EFCC seems to be pointing fingers at Muazu, a muslim Northerner. Later, they will tell us Bubu is going after Southerners or witchunting perceived enemies but what they will not to tell us in this case is how Muazu is Bubu's enemy. They may now say he is in opposition party, hahahahahahahahaha. They must clinch to anything, even a rotten straw.

I just wonder how much these nairaland defenders of criminals, who steal our present and future, are being paid. They are the same set of creatures who will support the roasting of a petty thief to death.

I just weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by tuniski: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
These are the cases you'd never see mad men like Reno and FFK tweet about. Murray Bruce would never talk about it neither would Fayose. But when it involves APC, you see their gladiatorial skills spring to life like the petals of blooming sunflower. angry

I will keep saying this: Had Jonathan been reelected, we would have been facing a worse economic crisis than what Venezuela is passing through right now. These criminals gang would have stolen whatever penny we have left and walk right across the border with same in broad day light with the full complements of security provided by their grand commander- the ineffectual buffoon.

What a shame.
Get sense even though times are hard! Buhari is the problem. He will run USA into recession in 6month if given the opportunity to lead that country!
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by naijafold(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2017
How to Apply for NLNG Prize for Science – 2017 [The Prize:$100, 000] CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by AngelicBeing: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2017
ephi123:

Yeah, that's the sad truth unfortunately. Next time we learn to thoroughly assess those we vote for. It's a lesson.
Unfortunately , like we both discussed few days ago, the political structure in Nigeria is set up in a haphazard way that it becomes if not almost impossible to see impeccable hands thrown up to govern the country, take a look back at where we are coming from, point out one political leader in the Caliber of late Nelson Mandela , Kwameh Nkrumah etc in Nigeria who genuinely has the interest of the masses at heart, what we have are bunch of vampires recycled over and over to keep the looting spree going on, l doubt Nigeria shall be out of this cycle on time unless there is a revolution to wipe away all these thieves wink

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Teflon5(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Thought the discovery is "mere propaganda". The way some people reason sha. All to give the impression that previous govt ain't responsible for our problems. Imagine, $50m kept by one individual in one house. Only God knows what he kept elsewhere and some headless nonentities are still asking what brought us here.

I also read it somewhere that "something" worth $500b was sold to... @ $1.3b.

All these under the supervision of "people's hero".

Nawao!

Also, EFCC seems to be pointing fingers at Muazu, a muslim Northerner. Later, they will tell us Bubu is going after Southerners or witchunting perceived enemies but what they will not to tell us in this case is how Muazu is Bubu's enemy. They may now say he is in opposition party, hahahahahahahahaha. They must clinch to anything, even a rotten straw.

I just wonder how much these nairaland defenders of criminals, who steal our present and future, are being paid. They are the same set of creatures who will support the roasting of a petty thief to death.

I just weak.

wa shere
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by CioAngels(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Lying liar mu'azu, esther nnamudi ogbue over to you to lie your own. Am sure you are mentoring some girls, what a pity. Esther, what lies do you have to lie? Ole obirin.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by emu22(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

lolz,omo na five h when me want take play bet naija nai I dey find since yesterday I know see,if dem share dis money among Nigerian youths at least 5h fit reach me.
BTW:After all dis ceremonial activity dem no dey tell us wetin apen to d money later ooo.Thief, thief thief

1 Like

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by emu22(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Unfortunately , like we both discussed few days ago, the political structure in Nigeria is set up in a haphazard way that it becomes if not almost impossible to see impeccable hands thrown up to govern the country, take a look back at where we are coming from, point out one political leader in the Caliber of late Nelson Mandela , Kwameh Nkrumah etc in Nigeria who genuinely has the interest of the masses at heart, what we have are bunch of vampires recycled over and over to keep the looting spree going on, l doubt Nigeria shall be out of this cycle on time unless there is a revolution to wipe away all these thieves wink

Who will start the revolution when every Nigerian is very comfortable with the d kind of life dey living,tell dem to come out let us all say enough is enough,trust me'you know the kind of comments DAT you will see next.Even dis one way I dey talk u go still see people way go come yan opata.

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by thecavemanesq(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

I will keep saying this: Had Jonathan been reelected, we would have been facing a worse economic crisis than what Venezuela is passing through right now. These criminals gang would have stolen whatever penny we have left and walk right across the border with same in broad day light with the full complements of security provided by their grand commander- the ineffectual buffoon.

What a shame.

This was apt. You murdered the situation. #Kudos

2 Likes

Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
I don't understand,was it the nnpc lady or the PDP chairman
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by sadissbala(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
1Rebel:

You've finally resurfaced from your hole. No one would see you or your fellow zombies on threads bashing fulani herdsmen on their decimation of your statesmen. Keep talking about GEJ, your hate can do nothing to him.

Na buhari fit una for that country, let his government keep brainwashing you zombies with propaganda.

This one is here talking about Jonathan, what has GEJ got to do with this? When this lady was hired under buhari's tenure?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188206-buhari-sacks-heads-of-nnpc-subsidiaries-appoints-4-new-group-executive-directors.html
did you just said what Jonathan got to do with this? Did you forget that all this mess happen under his watch maybe you were high on ogogoro when Jonathan openly legalis stealing by saying is not corruption.
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by chukel(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
do4luv14:

correct , when i saw news as dis, i don't usually commented, cos to me its all lies and deceit, the ones that are tangible enuf to be persecuted are leave untouched, while they will be pursuing shadows using media trail to paint GEJ and their enemy in a bad lite,

pitiful jst pitiful, APC is turning out to be the worst party ever
just one question. Do u have any form of education?
Re: $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR by do4luv14(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
chukel:
just one question. Do u have any form of education?

idiot, you that went to YALE university, what did you know,

ok, i will tell you the truth, but first i need and honest answer to those question,

1. Who was to be sacked first, the NNPC MD, or the minister of petroleum, under whose office such was penetrated

2. Had OBJ the acclaimed father of our democracy been persecuted, or his ex-minister

3. You as a coach was hire to oversee a team of star, or players, do you sacker all the players, stop their program, or you improve on the performance of you predecessor

am aiting OGBNI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.