Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. (3242 Views)

Opinions Needed About Car Tracking / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / Car Tracking Installation Service In IBADAN (2) (3) (4)

MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. by scantee(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Good Morning house.

Please I just bought MTN Car tracking device some days back @42k...i called someone who came to install it in my vehicle, but I was told that to monitored it I will have to log on to www.mtn.mstrackweb.com and set it up, then download IZON app through google store for monitoring.

Please has any one here using the mtn car tracking device, and how did you configure your own, can I use other sim card that is not mtn sim to monitor it?

I will appreciate if anyone can give me guide lines on the step by steps to take to set it up.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. by scantee(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Where are those car gurus maka una show face na.
Re: MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. by MrBen10(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2017
AutoJosh can help u on this, meanwhile where is Lalasticlala?
Re: MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. by honmusa(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
scantee:
Good Morning house.

Please I just bought MTN Car tracking device some days back @42k...i called someone who came to install it in my vehicle, but I was told that to monitored it I will have to log on to www.mtn.mstrackweb.com and set it up, then download IZON app through google store for monitoring.

Please has any one here using the mtn car tracking device, and how did you configure your own, can I use other sim card that is not mtn sim to monitor it?

I will appreciate if anyone can give me guide lines on the step by steps to take to set it up.

Thanks in anticipation.
You pay money to buy the tracker ,installation and support included .Why don't u call the Installer for support abi Na free installation he did for u That is the Installer responsibility
Re: MTN Car Tracking Installation Process .help. by scantee(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2017
honmusa:

You pay money to buy the tracker ,installation and support included .Why don't u call the Installer for support abi Na free installation he did for u That is the Installer responsibility

No my guy helped me to installed it, but he had emergency and traveled, and i cant reach him on phone....he only asked me to use the manual in the car trackers package to complete the configuration, but the website isn't opening.

........ / How Much To Clear A Honda Civic 2008 Model Coming From London / Misfire Codes On Lexus RX350?