Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

A 7-year-old Applied For A Job At Google: Read The Ceo’s Response - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A 7-year-old Applied For A Job At Google: Read The Ceo’s Response (523 Views)

TECNO Mobile Announced Plans At Google IO 2019 For Upgrade To Android Q Beta On / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket / Google Now Lets You Search Via Twitter, By Tweeting Emoji At @google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 7-year-old Applied For A Job At Google: Read The Ceo’s Response by technative(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Like a job seeker, 7 -year – old Chloe spoke about her own qualifications (“I like computers too), and her own knowledge of gadgets (“and I have a tablet I play games on”) to explain why she believes she would be a good fit for the company. She even provides references: “My teachers tell my mum and dad that I am very good in class and am good at my spelling, reading, and my sums.”

The letter got the attention of Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai, who wrote back with encouragement: “I think if you keep working hard and following your dreams, you can accomplish everything you set your mind to — from working at Google to swimming in the Olympics.

“I look forward to receiving your job application when you are finished with school!

read more on https://itedgenews.ng/2017/02/16/a-7-year-old-applied-for-a-job-at-google-read-the-ceos-response/

Re: A 7-year-old Applied For A Job At Google: Read The Ceo’s Response by emilfischer(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2017
wow that's good

1 Like

Re: A 7-year-old Applied For A Job At Google: Read The Ceo’s Response by uzoexcel(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Changing Face Of The Gaming Industry – Trends To Watch Out For In 2017 / Book For Schematics And Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design / Google Now Pays Hackers $1000 Through Google Bug Bounty Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.