Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Landlord Gives him ultimatum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Landlord Gives him ultimatum (975 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / My Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Gives him ultimatum by skyrockete(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2017
My friend came to me and narrated "I graduated about 7 years ago so far no job. Just dealing with menial jobs so far. Things have been rough and turbulent all days long. I am a vibrant and hardworking person and I have exhausted all means to set riff with financial predicament, no way. ( I pray God will make a way). I was not born yesterday; age is almost 40 years now. For this I married. Baby has come in now. Things became harder and tougher. Providing for family now a thug of war. I am really forced to post this due to my pitiable situation. Ordinarily I wouldn't have posted this but I cannot but do so all the same. Life is never a bed of roses!!! It is depressive finding myself profiling in this manner but I can't help myself for now. Capping my story, my landlord has given me 2 weeks ultimatum to settle my rent or else my things will be locked out. Where do I go? Although he has been a good man so far and off course very tolerant with me for the past years now. I have begged and begged he refused this time around. Now I have no hope get d money." I have come here to ask for help for him. See pple comments. although have given him money to the length if my ability
Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Well,
Things are terribly difficult and its a pity.
Permit me to say your landlord is one of a kind.
Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by eezeribe(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
You got married without a steady source of income,being jobless,you definitely must have also married a liability.
Can you now see the multiplier effect of poverty
The society forced you into marriage and raising a family,not because you were ready for it...
Your Landlord has really been nice to you.I must tell you the truth, if I were your landlord,I would have pitied you as a bachelor,but adding wife and kid to the whole scene would make me eject you.
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
You owe your landlord 2 years rent bawo?

So even while you and wify wete making all the MMM profits you never thought of offsetting some part of your bills?

Your landlord is indeed a kind person.
Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by skyrockete(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nairalanders pls do something. Help pls!
Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by ifyalways(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
I knew you'd ignore me.

Do you also engage in part-time mini scamming?

You run money empire Facebook page, advertise a peer-2-peer ponzi scheme that returns 200K on each 1K donated, arrange customs recruitment, money pool empire ponzi scheme etc yet you claim to be hungry.

God never forgets. The small small scamming y'all do ignorantly or arrogantly will always catch up with y'all someday. That's assuming you are actually broke now seeing you and wify were balling in MMM money last December

1 Like

Re: Landlord Gives him ultimatum by tonyfran: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
You look dab on your photo. Fresher than some nairalanders. What exactly do you want? People should contribute and pay your rent? You guys should have little shame. Begging isn't cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11,480 NAIRA : Just To "Eat" And "Shit" / Shocking!!! Man Gives Birth To Baby Boy In The UK. / Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Felicitate With Sir Jones Onyereri On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.