Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Learn How To Start Drawing With Mobile Phone(artwork & Designs Made Easy) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To Start Drawing With Mobile Phone(artwork & Designs Made Easy) (1179 Views)

Check Out My Cartoon Drawing With Adobe / Do You Love Art? Check Out The Following Designs Made With Silk Threads. / Emediong Udnak Uko's Artwork About Lagbaja Exhibited In Cyprus Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Drawing With Mobile Phone(artwork & Designs Made Easy) by Royalfreshness(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Attention! Attention! Attention!...Are you interested in learning how to draw, design, and cartoon your pictures with your mobile phone like those pictures I uploaded: NOTE(system/computer is not required, you just need only your mobile phone to be doing the drawing, designs, and write up). Im going to send you everything needed, then teach you how to be doing it from A-Z with tutorial videos recorded by me that will be guiding you till you'll become perfect. Even if you're not good in drawing before, trust me with this tutorial you're going to be doing meaningful drawing & designs. The tuition fee is 2k...Also you may want Livinglegend arts help you in drawing and make your picture look unique in artwork version, the price start from #300. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, contact me for more details, You can ping me on bbm 5606C5D1 or add me on whatsapp +2347069314583 if you're interested in learning or helping u in drawing..Thank You & enjoy yourself to the fullest.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed For New Venture / Caricature Picture With Android Phone||@oejoseff / My New Graphic Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.