Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer (28492 Views)

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by JamieNaijaTeam: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Davido paid tribute to Ontlametse Ntlami Phalatse, the 18-year old South African progeria sufferer has died.

Progeria is a rare genetic disorder which causes premature aging.

β€œIt is with great sadness to inform you of the passing of our first lady, Ontlametse Ntlami Phalatse. Our hearts are filled with pain and sadness but Ontlametse – as we know her – would want us to carry on with her courageous spirit,” a family statement said.

Davido wrote: May your soul Rest In Peace Beautiful NTLAMI

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS0tf73ltfg/?taken-by=davidoofficial

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/davido-pays-tribute-to-18-year-old.html

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by MrGreenMavro: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Awwww... she just celebrated her bday not too long....

RIP dear...

7 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by gritzky1996: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Mopolchi: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na waa which kind sickness be this undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Ujunwa02(f): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Otua ka odi
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can't this kind of sickness catch Nigerian cabals..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by coalcoal1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
rip
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by passionatebae: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by kolafolabi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Did he really type beautiful? Davido na funny guy....... Meanwhile R.I.P to her

9 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by SIRKAY98(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sorry Dear
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by AleAirHub(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just tire cry
Mopolchi:
Na was which kind sickness be this undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by BrutalJab: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikeadewole:
Can't this kind of sickness catch Nigerian cabals..
Hope you won't steal when you have the opportunity
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by temitope66(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks for not emberking on d thread of hatred.
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by obaataaokpaewu: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
That beautiful sounds sarcastic to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by wisemaster(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Hope you won't steal when you have the opportunity

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ehya. E remain adalia rose lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by horleryeday92(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Paa
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Alasi20(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by GreatChizzy: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chaiiiiii...

RIP dear.
Hope ur spirit doesn't get to look old too... lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
May her soul find eternal rest!
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
GreatChizzy:
Chaiiiiii...

RIP dear.
Hope ur spirit doesn't get to look old too... lipsrsealed

Sit down let me tell you something.

"At times, its just better to keep quiet/stop your fingers from itching, and not say/type anything"

8 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Doro55: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Even with her sickness she was apple to shake the hands of her president...RIP to her
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by lekezino(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davido and sarcasm are 5 and 6...
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by oheni(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
I used to think that I have heard the craziest thing in this world until dis morning when someone asked me for NYSC past questions..... kukuma kill me embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by geekybabe(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
kolafolabi:
Did he really type beautiful? Davido na funny guy....... Meanwhile R.I.P to her
She had a beautiful soul. She always inspires and was very cheerful..

7 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by geekybabe(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Doro55:
Even with her sickness she was apple to shake the hands of her president...RIP to her

Progeria is not a sickness. Its a genetic disorder dat makes pple look 10times older than their age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by ajalawole(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
If to say na naija this girl dey, some pastors for don........................

RIP Princess Nsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by emmaitive(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
kkk..we hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 / "2pack Loading" Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Workout Photo / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.