Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

"I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' (37014 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by YelloweWest: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
Truth to be told.she was scary. Deal with it. Fu..ck you davido angry undecided this girl is adalia rose sister . undecided
Fùck you.

She didn't create herself!

Gosh nigerians are heartless. No sense of humanity

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by arleck(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
was she born that way embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Bamz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
santity100:
Social Media has exposed how horrible we are as a specie.

We all hide behind our computers and phones saying horrible things to others

You my friend just won the Internet with this comment. It's appalling really. You see a lot of rash and uncouth comments.

Maybe Telcos should even increase data tariffs...

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Richydos(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
BlueShine:
Davido you would have just ignored. Both of you sounded so childish.
Is Davido not a child after all * Omo Baba olowo.... He has told u already dt he's a child # don't expect a mature response from him
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by hollowway44: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
But she's a monster Na.
google progeria syndrome and read before you talk OK?

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Fùck you.

She didn't create herself!

Gosh nigerians are heartless. No sense of humanity
cryok
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Because irrespective of her challenges, she's got a beautiful smile. Any of her pictures depicts that!

You are so right. Bless her beautiful soul. I remember the hype around her matriculation ball, was she excited. I was even more excited than her.

R.I.P to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by iJhoe(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
just like the gurl. RIP to the guy in advance .

na him bad mouth go kill him last last
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by menwongo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
247NaijaGossips:
Meanwhile;

The below dance is everything you need to see today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTwhtsQadOA&sns=tw
Which kind stupid dance you the post everywhere. Go learn handwork abeg
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Missmossy:
Saw this on Facebook, she has got a heart of gold and a courageous soul. She died as a fighter, rest in peace Ntlami.
you could also check out Adalia rose on fb. Another wonderful kid with a large heart. she too suffers from progeria
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by udysweet(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aaaaawwww she eventually passed away. Sad cry
RIP little one. But why can't we just hush it if we don't have the right word to say. Kids everywhere
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Ridwan123(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2017
The guy already apologized for his ignorance...

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by VickyRotex(f): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:

You are so right. Bless her beautiful soul. I remember the hype around her matriculation ball, was she excited. I was even more excited than her.

R.I.P to her.

Awwwnnn! It's well! Amen! embarassed
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Orokita(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2017
I think we get emotional too much in this country.... I don't know the context of which the person in question called her a monster.... but I know from her deformity (without being insensitive) she is a monster by definition.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by mamachizzy(f): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
steppins:
But she's a monster Na.
shut up. that innocent gal is justn28 and she is suffering from a genetic disorder which is no fault of hers and u dare to call her a monster. no be ur fault at all
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Orokita(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2017
arleck:
was she born that way embarassed
Yes she was. Its called Progeria (one ages faster than normal)

Thinking about it, she lived longer than expected given that the Dr.s had estimated her death between 12 and 16years at most......2 more years is too much.

She was the only non governmental being I know who had direct access to the president....the best of friends
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by arleck(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yes she was. Its called Progeria (one ages faster than normal)

Thinking about it, she lived longer than expected given that the Dr.s had estimated her death between 12 and 16years at most......2 more years is too much.

She was the only non governmental being I know who had direct access to the president....the best of friends
ehya! nw dat she's 18 i guess her body wud be 70or80yrz ryt?

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by steppins: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
mamachizzy:
shut up. that innocent gal is justn28 and she is suffering from a genetic disorder which is no fault of hers and u dare to call her a monster. no be ur fault at all
Tell your silly mother to shut up.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by arleck(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2017
mamachizzy:
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by arleck(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2017
mamachizzy:
stop acting lyk a retard, wat does she luk lyk? if nt a monster... buh he aint sayin she a monster get that
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Eglobalma: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
this internet is so horrible. people are damm too shallow and petty, thats y im not nice
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by mamachizzy(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
steppins:
Tell your silly mother to shut up.
wow, too bad
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by steppins: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
mamachizzy:
wow, too bad
Sorry for bringing your mom into this. I just hate it when people insult others for airing their opinion.
You had no reason to tell me to shut up. You either correct me or leave me be.
Once again, my apologies for dragging your mom into this.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by mamachizzy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
steppins:

Sorry for bringing your mom into this. I just hate it when people insult others for airing their opinion.
You had no reason to tell me to shut up. You either correct me or leave me be.
Once again, my apologies for dragging your mom into this.
firstly am so sorry for telling u to shut up. was just upset.
secondly don't drag somebody's parents to social media just cos u are arguing (God bless mama souls)
Thirdly, it cost nothing to be nice. this world would be a better place if we were all just a little nicer. that gal inspires me. regardless of what she was going thru, she was just always so positive, always smiling. she was amazing
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Imyourex:
When the Witches in your Village are sharing your destiny
how can witches be orobo grin?
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Littlefish(f): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
why now?.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Brightgem(f): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
steppins:

Your whóre of a mother is the rabbit here. A Senseless and a lose one at that.
Fûcktard!
Haaaaahahaa! What a bitter soul. Ur words are a reflection of Your ugly self not any other. To exchange like words with u is to debase myself to an even lower level than u already are. I hope u felt better after saying all those. ur even worse than the initial title of "silly rabbit" lol! u are even a Muslim. What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide, Viktoh And DJ Enimoney Throwback Photo / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Joan Rivers Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.