Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Doctors in the USA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Doctors in the USA (5270 Views)

Why Women Love Doctors / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / Y Are Nigerian Doctors So Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctors in the USA by nicetohave(m): 4:55am On Dec 10, 2005
Hi, I am a Medical doctor in trinidad, have completed my USMLE and hoping to connect with fellow Naijas...especially practising doctors in the USA...anyone out there who is one or who has a referral? its an interesting site and i give thumbs up for it.
Re: Nigerian Doctors in the USA by Jackie(f): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2005
Welcome welcome welcome, enjoy
Re: Nigerian Doctors in the USA by digitaldoc: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2005
There are multiple USMLE forums used by people all over the world and you can easily find fellow Nigerian Doctors applying for the Match !

Since you are into USMLE and will need to give the USMLE Step 2 CS exam - you can read more about it at  csprotocol..com
Re: Nigerian Doctors in the USA by nicetohave(m): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2005
Thanks for the advise DD, i completed all the exams...just want to know if there are any in the house...thanks all the same
Re: Nigerian Doctors in the USA by marco74(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2007
hi all!!i'm a reg in psychiatry in dublin 4 almost 3 yrs now.passed ck-96, and cs.taking step next wednesday and hopefully step 3 by august.plan is to do internal medicine.any tips on which particular programs to apply to cos i heard its getting harder to match these days(moreso i've been doing psychiatry.i fear it could be a minus??).i'll appreciate tips/suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Scholarships For Nigerians / CIS Nigeria Professional Exam - Chartered Stock Brokers Exam / In-depth Essays Academic Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.