Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Types Of Paracord Bracelets - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Paracord Bracelets (695 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Paracord Bracelets by Ennysbracelet(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ennysbracelet will be taking its time out to share the most common types of bracelet
There are a lot I actually don't know about butt will tell you the very few common ones I know about.
1.square knot bracelet
2.solomon bar bracelet
3. Boxknot bracelet(4,6,8 strands)
4. Roundies bracelet
5. Fishtail bracelet
All this bracelet will be elaborated in the next few posts with pictures and the different types of materials we can use to make them, the interesting part is we will also be put up tutorial pictures on how to make them.
Kindly follow our page so you could be getting our update consistently. Thank you very much for taking your time out to read our write up .
If you are interested in taking a look at our work kindly visit our instagram page https://i.instagram.com/ennysbracelets/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Fashion Tips For Clubbing To Avoid Being Harassed / How To Wrap Any Item Using Ankara Fabric (e.g. Bangles) / Ladies What Do You Make Of This Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.