Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (61930 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Kog45(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Rexnegro:
u call blackface upcoming artist? na wa o for u o...one of the problem with us in dis con3 is that we feel the pain someone is going shouldn't be enough to make someone scream out exclamations, I sensed him bin betrayed by tuface, now wat may got blackface pained is the fact tuface didn't or hasn't even apologize abt it...if tuface claims odawise then he should speak out rather than him keeping quiet as if he's innocent...bro no Mata wat u called blackface it's ur opinion but fact on ground says they redesign, refine and brought hiphop to nigeria music industry back then as plantashun boiz and him was dope as the rapper among the 3 of them...everyone played their role well, just because tuface has voice sell-able to our hearing don't make him the best among them technically or talent wise.
Pls stop talking thrash and face reality.2face is d best,pls go and listen to Tubaba tracks or attend his live show.

What make music involved a lot but what keep a good musician going is d talent that involves d technicality and how u carry your fans.If u are saying is only voice that keep Tuface at d top,then u don't know what u are saying,I can tell u we have a lot of artist who don't have d voice but they are a force to reckon with in music industry.

Blackface should face reality and stop all this unnecessary thrash coz when u missed it from onset and trying to blame your misfortune on your fellow artist then something is wrong.

African Queen track was co written by Blackface and Tuface,u can do research on that and even most tracks in plantashious boys.The only thing I cannot say is who contributed most but a co written track should not call for all this noise.My simple advice for Blackface,he should go to court if he is really sure of owing Africa queen instead of looking for undue attention.

My man Tuface remain d best

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
hahahaah my nigga emperormas started this on twitter
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I watched an interview about 4years ago, the formal plantashun boiz producer, Nelson Brown was asked this question that, 'who is the most talented among the defunct plantashun boiz?', he answered blackface, that he (blackface) can turn nothing to something when it comes to music. I think he was just unlucky, he should sue tuface (like the 2 faced Roman god) to court of law.

Bro that is the stark truth....

Did you ever wonder why even faze shined pass black after the group's breakup ...
It was pure sabotage, kennis ensured that. They adopted tuface and had to make him look like the golden boy of the group. The only way they could do that is to paint black face as the black sheep of the group. The nigga was isolated, no record deal, no promotion, not enough air plays while tuface was taking all the shine.

I stand on my word, if I was in blackface shoes; I would have killed tuface. I got no love for traitors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by AceDomino(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2017
The wailing of a very lazy poor man
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Fhowe:
Envy and pride makes us blind to the opportunities around us blackface stop the envy and drop your pride and use the opportunities you have since you were once close to this guy ,if you think it will belittle your person in Nigeria you can be a silent promoter and booking agent to tuface in other African countries and you make your cool cash .I once watched fally ipupa perform live in an upscale night club in lavington I know he did not do that for free someone must have arranged that and sold the idea to the management of the club at an affordable rate .Tu face is known worldwide so he his marketable almost anywhere and if it is the capital to start you can still talk to him no man would turn down a lucrative business idea .Blackface do you know how many promoters out there wish they were in your shoes and have the type of relationship you and tuface have.Drop the grudges talk business with him na wa o some people get cap them no get head while some wey get head no get cap.

Please which song is tuface biggest hit till today... The fact that African Queen is the song that changed the game for him cannot be overemphasized but it's a pity he stole it from his own guy. Look at it from blackface angle too and stop acting as if tuface is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by mpowa(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
chuksjuve:
in the midst of all the " rant" by some people, there's some element of truth.

Time will definitely tell..

nothing can be hidden for too long
what is the element? let's hear word Jare. If he wrote African queen, he wrote Ojuelegba, Make he right another one na, and make he keep am from music thieves... Na all Hit songs in they write, why didn't anyone still "Hard-life" from him? Sore loser, he's just using 2face to gain tiny relevance, the music world has left him, let him leave the music world alone and stop all these nuisance attitude.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2017
gbosaa:

Spare him. We all don't really know his story or what transpired. If he wrote the song, that's a big deal. He should be acknowledged and be given what he deserves...He deserves some respect.

He should however try and move on. Regrets and bitterness can drag someone back. Nigerian environment recognises those who has made it. We all celebrate them as heroes irrespective of how the success was achieved.

Black face should try and let go of the past, he should let go so the stars will shine on him. He should let the hate evaporate out of him. Let him submerge himself in whatever inspired him to come up with 'African Queen'.

Tuface has been singing and making songs. African Queen isn't the song that transformed his career. He should also reach out to his mates in 'plantashun boiz', that's the mark of a 'big boy' and someone who is filled with love. You don't diss people who laid the foundation with you.

Gbam!!!....

Even Tubaba is still remixing African Queen in 2017...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by mpowa(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Swizdoe:

Please which song is tuface biggest hit till today... The fact that African Queen is the song that changed the game for him cannot be overemphasized but it's a pity he stole it from his own guy. Look at it from blackface angle too and stop acting as if tuface is innocent.
You were there na, when he stole it...I don't understand how some of us reason, we go just enter a case, sit at the judgement seat and pass judgement after listening to a side.

After African queen, tuface has produced hits upon hits upon hits...this broke-as* person never find im bearing. even if tuface only sing African queen, the world would have forgotten him by now, and his African queen will just be a flash in the pan. Even if this one sing African queen, shey the song go make sense?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Swizdoe:

Did you ever wonder why even faze shined pass black after the group's breakup ...
It was pure sabotage, kennis ensured that. They adopted tuface and had to make him look like the golden boy of the group. The only way they could do that is to paint black face as the black sheep of the group. The nigga was isolated, no record deal, no promotion, not enough air plays while tuface was taking all the shine.

I stand on my word, if I was in blackface shoes; I would have killed tuface. I got no love for traitors
Kennis music are the cabal of entertainment industry. You have said it all, they elevated 2face as if he is the best of the trio.

Killing! I won't support, I know 2face will meet is Waterloo one day.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Kog45(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Swizdoe:

Pls read your comment again and u w bury your face in shame.

It was glaring that tubaba is d best among d trio or do u think kennis music are blind to go for tubaba.

The issue of isolation doesn't arise,Blackface lack d cutting edge to make it and it is d reality u guys are running from,pls advice Blackface to face d reality and move on
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by thinkmoney(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Eyaa, I pity him sha...its just like some ladies that are still pained after years of breakup. This especially when they remember how they suffered with the guy but now they are seeinghim enjoying the spotlight alone. This Blackface might need help to move on.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
cekhoe:
Not again with this victim mentality, this is 2017 ,can he just go sit down and write just one hit single, geez!, seems codeine and weed is really affecting this guy

So it's okay for tuface to remix the song in 2017 but it's not okay for blackface to talk about it...

I pray someone else do not steal your efforts, take the glory for it and even rubs it in your face...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by paddyofboss(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Tunagee:

Fool! African queen was done by a rock/country artist in the past. So u two are both thieves.
plz sir could u kindly give out d name if d acts
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Frydae: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
NO WONDER THIS GUY ISNT SUCCESSFUL...... UNFORGIVING SPIRIT IS THE STRONGEST SHACKLE THAT CAN HOLD A MAN GROUNDED.... EVIL HEART AND VENGEFUL DISPOSITION WILL KEEP A MAN POINTING FINGERS WHILE HIS ACCUSSED KEEP SUCCEEDING GREATLY
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Eglobalma:

nobody stole his glory, we will in a shallow world. try being very handsome and have an ability to sing so well, u will always outshine others around u its called grace. blackface is bitter he doesnt have that grace even tho hes the actual most talented one in the both of them.

So it's grace that makes you betray your guys and then go ahead and take all their shine... So na baba God do am even if the grace was achieved dubiously...

Maybe the story would've been different if African Queen wasn't in the mix but as long as it remains tubabas biggest song of all time, this issue will never die because it was a clear case of copyright theft..
You stole my song and you try to compensate by paying royalties when I didn't give you go ahead.. Kolewerk!
Did you know tubaba even released another one " let somebody love you" years after he stole the first one in "09. That shows he didn't feel any remorse for his actions

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Swizdoe(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Missensie:
This Black Face guy should move on already abeg. What's with trolling a successful person? Does he think that will make the success rub off on him?
Talking like it's that easy to move on... Blackface is the one wearing the shoes, he knows where it pinches him the most
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by robo01(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2017
shut up nigga, why u no singam. allow 2baba to rest pls an stop all ur blah-blah
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by airminem(f): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Temptee101:
Thank God 2face stole the song because he would have made a complete mess of it

Yes
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
BoosBae:
Though painful, blackface should move on and stop dwelling in the past. Since he isn't so good at singing, he should take up writing on a professional level and make good cash. Everyone must not be a singer. Writing may just be his talent.

Bottom line, he should free himself from this bitterness so God can bless him.
I like your comment. The love many have for tuface will not make them see any sense in this guy's write up. Nevertheless, he should just move on as you said.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by wealthyhenry(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2017
your attitude in life determines your altitude. bro. you can't make it in life with this regretful attitude of urs. your mates have since moved on, and u r still bitter about the past.

the gift of God is irrevocable, if truly u wrote African queen, it means u r gifted, so then writing another one shouldn't b a problem.

bitterness and hatred will consume u till u r left with nothing. move on bro. life's full of opportunities...
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by armpit: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
JeffreyJames:
This Monumental failure should go and rest abeg....still living in the past while his mates have moved on.
gifts/talents Vary. some can write good lyrics but cant compose it into hit songs Which is where i think Black face falls into.
If you have never been in a situation where you are saying the truth but no one seems to believe you, then dont judge blackface. i love tuface but That doesnt stop me from believing That their is Atleast some percentage of truth in what blackface Has been trying to tell us.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tensionstar(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Swizdoe:
Seriously if I was in blackface shoes, I would've arranged for tuface assassination... M

You guys yabbing blackface don't seem to understand how it feels for someone else to steal your glory.. Tuface is just the biblical Jacob and judas of plantashun boiz
thry have bn two assasination attempts on tface....he is a difficult man to kill
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

Harrysong got locked up but did he sue? No. Who's to blame? Me? You? As at 3/4 year ago, he was earning 1.5m per song. Now dats nothing compared to wat odas earn, but isn't that light years ahead of Blackface? Isn't that a step in the right direction?
Happy for Harry but you never compare the two My own is I know not what went down but I do pray things get settled
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tensionstar(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
mpowa:

You were there na, when he stole it...I don't understand how some of us reason, we go just enter a case, sit at the judgement seat and pass judgement after listening to a side.

After African queen, tuface has produced hits upon hits upon hits...this broke-as* person never find im bearing. even if tuface only sing African queen, the world would have forgotten him by now, and his African queen will just be a flash in the pan. Even if this one sing African queen, shey the song go make sense?
blackface dd his own vasion of african queen....only few of us heard of it
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tensionstar(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Kennis music are the cabal of entertainment industry. You have said it all, they elevated 2face as if he is the best of the trio.

Killing! I won't support, I know 2face will meet is Waterloo one day.
waterloo? he has made it aready ...infact he has overstayed on stage...going down now means nothing....however it doesnt seems like he is going down anytime soon. he jst release anoda hit..ppl sti lyk hin dspit d protst tin
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by walosky(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oya write African King or park well....Ori e buru!

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by MikeB3(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
BoosBae:
Though painful, blackface should move on and stop dwelling in the past. Since he isn't so good at singing, he should take up writing on a professional level and make good cash. Everyone must not be a singer. Writing may just be his talent.

Bottom line, he should free himself from this bitterness so God can bless him.

Nairalanders and analysis! Na who tell u say God no never bless Blackface?!

It is quite obvious u didn't know them when they were together as Plantation boys!

Na Blackface dey bankroll them then and na him dey write majority of the songs....
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by MikeB3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
2Baba must have offended Blackface very well o. Nevertheless, make Blackface chill nah! They are all elite in our music space and they don't need all this bitterness against each other. May God intervene!
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Kog45(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Swizdoe:

So it's grace that makes you betray your guys and then go ahead and take all their shine... So na baba God do am even if the grace was achieved dubiously...

Maybe the story would've been different if African Queen wasn't in the mix but as long as it remains tubabas biggest song of all time, this issue will never die because it was a clear case of copyright theft..
You stole my song and you try to compensate by paying royalties when I didn't give you go ahead.. Kolewerk!
Did you know tubaba even released another one " let somebody love you" years after he stole the first one in "09. That shows he didn't feel any remorse for his actions
I read all your comments and it is very glaring u have psychological problems coz try to assassinate or kill someone is out of it or are u on d same weed with Blackface.

Honestly u are more frustrated than even d blackface through your comments or are u blackface with this moniker on nairaland coz u are so painful and highly frustrated.

Please take it easy and advice Blackface to take it easy,he can still make it like Fatai Rolling dollar who shake Nigeria music with won kere si number wa at 80 years of age.

If truly tuface stole African queen tell him to go to court,it is simple than all this rants from him and people like u who know nothing about music and keep on misleading d public with sentimental comments.

I can bet it with u Blackface w never win any case against tuface on African queen issue coz it was co written by Tuface and blackface.They still have many co written tracks which two of them have every right to sing without infringe on any copyright issue.

Pls tell him to go to court or if he doesn't have d cash to pursue d case,u can be of an assistance coz u are so sure of what happened between d duo.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Kog45(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tensionstar:

blackface dd his own vasion of african queen....only few of us heard of it
Good point,d two have every right to that track and blackface knew it but always try to make it as if he is d owner of d track.

If truly is d owner,why having your own version instead of going to court and challenge Tuface for stealing your song.

Blackface may be a great song writer but he can't tell us he solely wrote all d tracks even African queen,he knew it that is why he can't go to court.

Blackface and Eedris should take it easy coz Nigeria music is beyond them,that's d reality.Tubaba just too big for them to handle coz young artists like Olamide,Tekno,wizkid,Davido,Patoranking,Eazy,kiss Daniel have taken over not to talk of psquare,Flavour that met on d stage and left them behind,two of them should chilled,Nigeria music is at d hot stage.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by filcast(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Bro if u wrote African queen as u claim why don't u write another one
what is there again to write? " Mongolian King"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.