Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (61849 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by BoosBae(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
zanga420:
word dear. To face the fact betrayal or backstabbing pains, if you've experienced it. But further success wipes it away. It's not always easy sha.

Modified: what's with betrayers and 'success'
Take few examples:
Esau vs Jacob
Russia vs USA
Blackface vs 2face etc
And two people I know.
Is it destiny or what? That those that betrayed MOST of the times go on to be more successful than the one the betrayed?
Well dear, i don't think betrayers and success go hand in hand but it may appear so because those betrayed may find it hard forgiving those who betrayed them, thereby blaming them for their predicament instead of diligently working hard to be back on their feet.
I've seen people who got betrayed that are more successful than those who betrayed them. Forgiving and moving on is key.
Success is the best revenge.

I think Esau caused his predicament by selling his birth right.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by BoosBae(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aragon:

Actually he is a fine musician, I mean his Hard-Life album and the rest were good albums, Just that Nigerians are not feeling Reggae, Ragga Music like that any more in the face of Wiz Kid, Olamide etc.. His music will do fine in Jamaica, Sierra Leone etc where they still love that brand of music big time. But it is very sad that his heart is locked up in bitterness. Also very pathetic. I bought his albums and support his music, but am so disappointed at him now
Yeah, he should pay more attention on his career and how to sell himself, instead of dwelling on his past.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by BoosBae(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
omogidi234:

I like the last statement "......free himself so God can bless him" Whao!
I once heard a story of someone who was told he would die coz of terminal disease.
The story had it that he went and gathered video of comedy shows, atleast if he would die let him enjoy and die laughing and joyful.
It was said after weeks of doing that he felt better and went for test to find out what happened. Lo, he had laughed away the terminal disease.

There are a million advantages laughter, joy and being free within brings to the body , also there are a million disadvantages being bitter and envious etc brings to the body.

It would appear if blackface sheds his bitterness ( even though he maybe justified being bitter), things would pick up for him.

Modified.
I just googled the laughter story and below is the link. It is not only good for blackface but also all of us. Free yourself​, don't envy anyone. Do your thing. Please be happy even though there are a million reasons​ not to. Many thanks.

https://healdove.com/alternative-medicine/normancousins

Very well said. Thanks for the article.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by zanga420: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
BoosBae:
Well dear, i don't think betrayers and success go hand in hand but it may appear so because those betrayed may find it hard forgiving those who betrayed them, thereby blaming them for their predicament instead of diligently working hard to be back on their feet.
I've seen people who got betrayed that are more successful than those who betrayed them. Forgiving and moving on is key.
Success is the best revenge.

I think Esau caused his predicament by selling his birth right.

lol.
Let's remove our mind from 2face vs blackface case. I was giving a general observation. Many forgive and still live below their 'betrayers'. Anyway destiny differs sha
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by ebuclassic18(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
if blackface had sang that song ''African queen'' it won't be big as it is today,2face voice was wonderful and to add it up his handsome and ladies loved him,he has been consistent ever since,kudos to 2face for that song if not our music won't have been the way it is today. As for blackface he did well if he will start over and put in more efforts he might still bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by kaponeski(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Nice dp
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nemesis99(m): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Yes like, let somebody love you. Here is a link, https://www.nairaland.com/2889407/blackface-accuses-2face-stealing-song
i didnt bother following the link cuz I'm sure it cant prove he really wrote it.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by kemmyrule: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2017
BoosBae:
Though painful, blackface should move on and stop dwelling in the past. Since he isn't so good at singing, he should take up writing on a professional level and make good cash. Everyone must not be a singer. Writing may just be his talent.

Bottom line, he should free himself from this bitterness so God can bless him.
Good one you have said it all but he cant compare 2baba's talent with his if he has sang African queen the song wont be a hit and why hasn' t he progress with other song
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Swizdoe:

So it's okay for tuface to remix the song in 2017 but it's not okay for blackface to talk about it...

I pray someone else do not steal your efforts, take the glory for it and even rubs it in your face...
and your sentimental self refused to take in the other part of my comment, abeg enough already, he has two options, write another hit song, or go to court, enough of all this public sympathy, it's becoming annoying

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by fruitsville: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
This guy is complete Idiot!!!
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by fruitsville: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
This guy is a complete idiot!
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by oyoyoyo: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who's lazy now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate, Tonto Dikeh's Doctor/Surgeon (Photos) / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.