Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" (8206 Views)

Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
This lady needs your help and advice...

I let a neighbour use our computer when my partner was at work and it led to us having mind-blowing séx. I’m scared I’m heading into trouble.
I am 31, my fiancé is 32. It’s a good relationship and I love him, but he works shifts and often does overnights at the weekend. I often feel lonely.
I was home alone a few months ago watching TV when my neighbour across the street knocked the door. He said something had gone wrong with his laptop and asked if he could use our computer as he had important work to do.
I let him in and left him to it for an hour or so. Around 10 pm he came into the lounge, thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. Then he sat down next to me, leaned in and we started kissing softly. It felt so nice and I couldn’t tell him to stop.
Things got a bit more heated and we went up to the bedroom and had séx. I felt so guilty but there is no denying I loved every minute.
It’s turned into regular sessions when my fiancé works evenings. The séx feels really good, probably partly because we know it’s never going to be more than séx. I know the guy over the street just sees this as fun – he’s not looking for anything serious.
In one way I feel cheap. I really love my partner and I don’t want to be caught cheating, but I feel addicted. I know it will all end in tears but how can I stop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
So him just kiss u and u sef just respond... U no fit tear hot slap for him face... Issokay! I pity d man wey go marry u

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Tallesty1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
What do you want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by mikky4764(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
My sister, pls continue until u are caught, u can then stop.

11 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Abortions: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
kai!!WAT A CHEAP HOEEVEN 5NAIRA GET VALUE PASS U!

9 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Smellymouth: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
How can you stop?

Text My Villagers abeg na to 32052..

SMS costs #50 only..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Michellla(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ride on,
But be ready to lose your fiance at any moment.

5 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Afriifa(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
My computer just broke down. Can I use yours?

17 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by emeraldknytt(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smallville10:
So him just kiss u and u sef just respond... U no fit tear hot slap for him face... Issokay! I pity d man wey go marry u
No mind am, this is one of the many wonders telemundo has brought on our women.... They will say its 'courtesy' to have a man show gratitude with a kiss.. Olòriibú Sombori... Infact, gbaun!

3 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Afriifa(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Ride on,
But be ready to lose your fiance at any moment.
not a good advice

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Fmartin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
hahahaha grin op d lady has a condition we call, trichomonas vaginalis.. her case na wire.

4 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thought I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
My computer just broke down. Can I use yours?
Bad guy grin

9 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Afriifa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bad guy grin
. No mind me. See rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
. No mind me. See rubbish
Real rubbish. Then when the boyfriend say him no do she will be the first to start calling men names

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by LAFO: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op

6 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by ebukahandsome(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nymph ..
Give her two months now and her post will be. Help!!! My relationship..
Amu ezuoke
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:
What do you want us to do?
Make We Beg D Neighbous Nt To Knack Wen She Open.

Tscheeew

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Tazdroid(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
How can you stop?

SMS costs #50 only..

2 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Tazdroid(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you really want to stop, then stop. When una dey do, u no call anybody make e com "enter set" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by EmmySparky(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Baba God abeg na these kind girls i dey tell u about for my prayer points say i no want as a wife....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by tuscani: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Oloshoooooo

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by greatwhite(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2017
RIP to your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Chasisco(f): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
How can you stop?

SMS costs #50 only..
Guy u get am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by flexcool131(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Seriously I don't know what to say to this but I just hate the kind of lady you are, I just can't imagine myself as your fiance. I felt pity on the poor dude loving a cheap LovePeddler like you

2 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by ruggedtimi(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2017
I pity married men working offshore.

2 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Women!
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Your fiance work conditions is not excuse to fall so easily.... The truth is you're just an unfaithful type, kindly tell the guy what you've been doing and jejely move out of his life

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by modelsms(m): 5:19am On Apr 14, 2017
There will always be a reason to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Desdola(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2017
U know it will all end in tears and you are still doing it. Tell yourself the truth and save your relationship before it gets late

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by laribari(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2017
tonyfrenzy:
This lady needs your help and advice...

I let a neighbour use our computer when my partner was at work and it led to us having mind-blowing séx. I’m scared I’m heading into trouble.
I am 31, my fiancé is 32. It’s a good relationship and I love him, but he works shifts and often does overnights at the weekend. I often feel lonely.
I was home alone a few months ago watching TV when my neighbour across the street knocked the door. He said something had gone wrong with his laptop and asked if he could use our computer as he had important work to do.
I let him in and left him to it for an hour or so. Around 10 pm he came into the lounge, thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. Then he sat down next to me, leaned in and we started kissing softly. It felt so nice and I couldn’t tell him to stop.
Things got a bit more heated and we went up to the bedroom and had séx. I felt so guilty but there is no denying I loved every minute.
It’s turned into regular sessions when my fiancé works evenings. The séx feels really good, probably partly because we know it’s never going to be more than séx. I know the guy over the street just sees this as fun – he’s not looking for anything serious.
In one way I feel cheap. I really love my partner and I don’t want to be caught cheating, but I feel addicted. I know it will all end in tears but how can I stop?

Your man is working shifts, working off his ass to make sure he pays the bills and also feed you and this is how you pay him back?

Well, you said it yourself, yes you are cheap and low class. What is paining me is that you will extend your bad luck to him becos surely there will be consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by martinrizla(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
i totally understand, i'm also in the same situation grin it's just that the neighbor is always available when konji dey hold person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.