Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex (4583 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by fortunarld: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Great sex is all about spontaneity and exploration—assuming, of course, you have her consent—but there are a few parts of her body you shouldn’t touch willy-nilly.

Here are four such spots you’re better off avoiding.

1. Her Cervix

If you reach her cervix during sex, recognize that something is wrong. Remember, this is the narrow canal that connects the vagina to the uterus—where babies grow. That isn’t a place you want to go, so don’t knock on the door.

For starters, it’s painful for her to have something rammed against her cervix,

2. The Head Of Her http://www.menhealths.net/sex-women/never-touch-during-sex
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

Hahaahaa...#1 tho...nawa oo, his phat KONDOLODO must longer than a ruler...
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Fmartin(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
rtopzy zarzar is dis true?
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fmartin:

Hmmmm...I don't remember

Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Fmartin(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...I don't remember
u berra do grin
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Lionessza(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...I don't remember

Wahahahaha this meme yi ambassador yendlala lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Rtopzy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...I don't remember
Choi, cobwebs yaf cover d place. pele

1 Like

Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Rtopzy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fmartin:
Very true oh
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Wahahahaha this meme yi ambassador yendlala lol

LMFAO
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Fmartin(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
Very true oh
lol
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fmartin:
u berra do grin

OK, come..

Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Fmartin(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, come..
u won try?
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by gritzky1996: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by emekachimek: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahaahaa...#1 tho...nawa oo, his phat KONDOLODO must longer than a ruler...
The phallus actually can hit the cervix during sexx, even quite often. But when that happens, you need to shorten the length of thrust; it does cause some discomfort. So it doesn't have to be as long as the ruler. The deep dyspareunia is actually from stimulation of the cervix
Re: 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op what about the anus?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fart Mistress / My Primary 4 Teacher / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.