Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (48626 Views)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by goldedprince: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
the pastors go even donate him wife for an to Bleep if he pay that amount
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
So, Efe was spraying money at a show recently.
He will pay his tithe na... church have to collect their share too.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Flamzey00(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Even pope/Imam won't reject such an amount of cash..
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by ReachHard: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Let them reject it na

Na hunger go .........

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
the money get bomb?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Benekruku(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Moving4: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
B4 nkor!? 2minutes ! dem go rush am
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
That money no reach anything naw. Why must he pay tithe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
so...he go dash them 2.5 million naira just like that. i don't think jesus needs his cash. unless ofcourse efe wants to feed the pastor

6 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Philinho(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
is he paying to church or God.....did they write Efe on d tithe? Dumbest thread
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by donj84: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.
good evening. please am trying to understand you, are u saying church dont collect tithe??
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by d4guy: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kentura:

Taaah, sheraap there osiso!

Abeg, park one side with your lies and fake doctrines!!

Blind follower thaa cannot open her bible and study for herself.. na you wey dy obey devil by preaching against what's in the bible.
Pls read Deuteronomy chapter 14 vs 22 to the end .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by TheUcloud: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

I repeat you need to receive sense. Tithes has absolutely nothing to do with the true church of christ. It is impostors and vagabonds that introduced it to the church.
even the bible said giv unto ceaser what belong to ceaser nd to God what belongs to God....even the same bible same you should giv God ur first fruit ...so what are you guyz saying ...God knwz that he cannot collect the money bt the pastor can use it for the church welfare

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Carter4luv(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I don't collect efe tithe money who will.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by kan12(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.

Malachi 3::10

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by abiola883: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
They are hypocrites, they'll gladly accept it
At least be courteous..
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls beware of people's updates 2Moro...English could be really hard.u will see updates like....
he aroused....he arosen..he's riced....he roasted from d dead...
.he araised again...he is rising(na yeast)..person go even put.."he resigned"....

Choi!!!! .....English go fall boys nd girls hand tomorrow .
Happy easter in advance people...
.Be prepared!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by donj84: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
Church is church... they will surely collect.

But I haven't seen anything wrong with Efe paying 2.5million as tithe. He participated in a competition and won. That simple
oh i see..then maybe you can also freely go to such a competition too and let your church members be claping foe you....especially if you are a worker...noe let me tell you what is wrong pls just tell me what is educative in bbnaija, is kissing and touching and other unholy things now accepted in the church?? or the bible?? sorry to say, its only a fake church that is dwelling on earthly things that will collect that tithe..i can assure you redeem , deeper life and mountain of fire wont collect
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Emmyloaded: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
See what Efe BBNaija Winner told Press Men
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Iseoluwani: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:

Name of your church pls

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by forget101O(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kentura:

Taaah, sheraap there osiso!

Abeg, park one side with your lies and fake doctrines!!

Blind follower thaa cannot open her bible and study for herself.. na you wey dy obey devil by preaching against what's in the bible.

Kettle calling pot black. If you are not a blind follower, how many religious book other than the bible have you read? Follow follow brain washed people.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Captain001(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:

So you dey here? Been waiting for your reaction to my reply.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by lailo: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
wu tell u say efe wan pay tithe?

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by MvrckKing(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:
Helloooo
Abi u r reading scripture from the back ni
Shey u did nt see tithe in the book of malachi, d promised blessings written there?
No doubt there are others who set up churches for gain bt that doesn't rule out some certain traditions of being a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Captain001(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
An2elect2:

Are you for real or just joking? Which is your church please?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by adontcare(f): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
People in church these days just weak me
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by lailo: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
na Efe tell u say e wan pay tithe before?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Coolgent(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm they will even call to notify him about 2.5 tithe.
I pray that Pastor no go use am for 3some!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Stevengold(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
I fear for our generation, if u didn't go to bible school or go into extra biblical history: please don't argue on the word, (Deutronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.)

New Testament God said same thing In Revelation 22:18-19
( 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book)

Don't let the anger of God fall on u. Stay away from talks u know nothing abt. Let's be careful.
1 Corinthians 10:12 [ESV] We ourselves must learn to be careful. We are alive today, but the end of all things will come soon.

12 Perhaps you think that you are standing strongly. But be very careful that you do not fall down!

Words of God. Not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.