Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Installation And Sales Of Speed Limit Device - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Installation And Sales Of Speed Limit Device (664 Views)

Installation And Supply Of Roof Stone Coated Roof Tiles / Buy Aged Us Ebay Seller Account 5000/$500,000 Limit + Vba Verified Paypal / Supply And Sales Of Ethanol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Installation And Sales Of Speed Limit Device by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, has recently said it had started impounding commercial vehicles that do not have the Speed Limiting Device, noting that the enforcement would get to private vehicles soon. Those who have not installed the Speed Limiting Device should ensure that they do so. Speed has claimed a lot of lives. The lesser the speed, the lesser the impact in case of accident. A commercial vehicle is made not to exceed 90 kilometres per hour. That is the need of this Speed Limiting Device. The Speed Limiting Device is an electro-mechanic device which restrains a vehicle from moving more than the stipulated speed limit and can be obtained from accredited vendors, such as me.

To this end, if you need speed limit device in your car, I can help you install it in your car at the flat fee of #40, 000. Pls, contact me on 08134990017

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Consultant, / BS 1722 - Fences / Vessel Leasing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.