Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out (6929 Views)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / When Will Jupeb Result Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by kehnderson(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Kunleskey:
Hmmm nawa o! But they are still doing d exam
am afraid i 4got 2 reshade my index number
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
wait they've started waec? shocked, what about external

www.nairaland.com/3741095/waec-conduct-exams-private-candidates#55555913

Check out this link for the WAEC external...
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

www.nairaland.com/3741095/waec-conduct-exams-private-candidates#55555913

Check out this link for the WAEC external...
theres no info there, no valuable info
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by heysquare(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2017
60days after d exams
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Waec is looking at the possibility of releasing the result before July ending. Actually looking at 60 days after the last paper had been written.
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:

You mean this present May/June they are doing
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

You mean this present May/June they are doing
i mean when is the next private waec holding
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:

WAEC 2017 May/June SSCE
Results To Be Released 60
Days After Exam

Read in from this link and always make sure you search on and on to get fact

https://schoolnewsng.com/waec-2017-mayjune-ssce-results-released-60-days-exam/
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
i mean when is the next private waec holding

You are very confused, just take your time to relax and reconstruct your question in a proper manner.
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

You are very confused, just take your time to relax and reconstruct your question in a proper manner.
omg how am i supposed to ask it naw, theres school waec and there's another for private candidates, when is the private holding, because the school waec is ongoing right now, please mind the way you get involved in something that doesn't concern you, so rude
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
omg how am i supposed to ask it naw, theres school waec and there's another for private candidates, when is the private holding, because the school waec is ongoing right now, please mind the way you get involved in something that doesn't concern you, so rude

hi hw are u, d date is September tru Nov.
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
askibee:

hi hw are u, d date is September tru Nov.
see? Simple, i wrote mine 4 yrs ago thats why I'm asking questions and this guy is feeling fly about it
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:

Though you are still ordinary level (o'level) candidate and now I learn to mind my own business
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
castrol180:

Though you are still ordinary level (o'level) candidate and now I learn to mind my own business
stop being stupidly delusional and paranoid, if I'm an o level candidate common sense should tell you that I'll be one of the most updated people on waec matters, its not like being an o'level candidate is a crime though, i don't believe in preaching to everyone and forcing them to believe a cooked up story, my achievements speak for me, so wether I'm an o'level or not i dont have to prove anything to you, you don't matter and you never will, this is the last time I'd be stooping so low to reply you, so knock yourself out while you're at it
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by SEEDORF441(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2017
kehnderson:
what if i 4got tu reshade my index number
notin go happen, is computer dat wan to mark
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by castrol180(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
stop being stupidly delusional and paranoid, if I'm an o level candidate common sense should tell you that I'll be one of the most updated people on waec matters, its not like being an o'level candidate is a crime though, i don't believe in preaching to everyone and forcing them to believe a cooked up story, my achievements speak for me, so wether I'm an o'level or not i dont have to prove anything to you, you don't matter and you never will, this is the last time I'd be stooping so low to reply you, so knock yourself out while you're at it

Isn't that proof enough to show that you are still under age of o'level fail, who is willing and wishing to catch up with her short coming by re-writing this year WAEC (private) four years after leaving secondary school. I am not astonished as to why your curiosity on when the next registration of ordinary level WAEC would be but my only amazement was how you structured your question in the first place which make me resolved to the reason why your incessant and serial failure in the great West African Examination (the greatest examination body on Africa).
When you want to talk or post, you should know how to address elders in the house. As in dont just think the other person in the other end is your mate or in your category...just learn to be polite.

...you heard me well village belle.
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by Prinselvic(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
60 days time or first to second week of August
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by Annibiteye: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
EdCure:

They'll be through writing by May 3 or 4th. Marking is slated for late may to early June.
Results would be out by late or mid July.
Right! Except if there's any unforseen circumstances that came up for the release of the result to extend beyond late July, otherwise expect the release as stipulated in the quote
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by bignwa(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
It should be out before july ending
Re: When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2017
It Will Be Out On Monday, 24th July 2017.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Scholarship Shortlisted List Out / Can I Still Make A Second Class Upper / Non-academic Staff Unions Of Universities Suspend Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.