Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Grow A Thicker Beard Faster & Better - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow A Thicker Beard Faster & Better (826 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / 5 Proven Ways To Grow A Beard Faster / What Can I Use To Grow My Beard Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow A Thicker Beard Faster & Better by bash18(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
check out the full article here on my website -
so amazing !

https://www.bashmanonline.com/how-to-grow-a-thicker-beard-faster-and-better/

But before we go on to grow it thicker and faster, do you know what is the “best” way to grow a beard?

The four weeks rule
You are probably reading this because you believe your beard lacks the density to fill up.

How to Grow a Thicker Beard (Faster and Better)

Rage! Increase my beard!
However, most beards never come into existence, because the individual underestimates his beard’s actual potential.

In other words, many don’t ever grow a beard because they falsely believe their beard is too patchy — that it does not have enough coverage to connect and give the appearance of a ‘full beard’.

You must let your beard grow for at least four weeks. Only then, most beards start to connect. Only after a decent amount of time, you can evaluate your beard’s true status.

Commit. Growing a beard is a commitment. Growing a stubble is easy. It’s just a few day’s wait. After that, it only requires basic grooming for maintenance.

As for growing a beard, do not touch it for at least four weeks. Many are surprised by how thick it actually is.

Don’t start shaping your beard too soon either — you will most likely cut off more than you’ve wanted. You need to give your beard time to grow to a respectable length and show you it’s “real lines”.

Don’t forget beard oil. Start applying it as soon as you start growing a beard. It makes it look healthier, younger and extra kissable (same goes for your skin).

Many fail to understand the 4-week rule. It’s the reason so many beards never come into existence in the first place.

One last thing. Don’t fall for the: “shaving it will make it grow faster” myth.

You grow a beard by letting it grow, not by shaving it.

But enough rambling. Back to the point. You are here to grow a beard faster and thicker.

I have compiled a list of all the things you can do to grow a thicker beard. If you find anything missing, you are welcome to write it in the comments below. If it holds any truth (and a reference), I will add it to this guide.

How to grow a beard thicker, faster and better

For the matter of growing a beard “faster”, you need to understand one thing. All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).

I know you’ve all got that friend who can “grow a beard in two weeks”. It does not mean his beard grows faster; it just becomes apparent sooner.

There are three factors that give the illusion of growing a beard faster:

Color (darker hair appears thicker)
Diameter (some have large, thick hairs; others have fine, thin hairs)
Density (thicker beards fill up faster and so appear to grow quicker)
We can’t make (facial) hair grow faster — but we can make it thicker.

https://www.bashmanonline.com/how-to-grow-a-thicker-beard-faster-and-better/

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired With Beautiful Colours As You Dress Trendy. / Awesome Outfits / Bulk Supply Andrea Hair Growth Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.