Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, (680 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
My people you people should be careful not to fall a victim of a local girl with a white woman facebook account name felicia chapman,she is a scam,you as a man when ever a white woman add you by herself on facebook better watch it,and you as a woman when ever a white man add you on facebook by himself better watch it as well mostly their status hs alwys been a divorced with children,this is how they operates,am always watchfull of the anthics of these local fraudsters,this so called felicia chapman added me on facebook and I accepted,initially I never suspected any thing and our chatting continued for like a week,after a while she started developing interest in me each day we chat before we goes to bed and she will be telling me about her kids ,how he took them parks and even send me pictures of their outing and her working place which is apple inc. ( one more thing to wtch out is this,their profiles hardly contains much activities and most times does nt reach a year period ),she asked me if I hav apple laptop so we could hav. Vidoe chat nd I told her I don't then she told me that she got one and during her just passed birthday celebration her friend gave her one mking it two apple macbook laptop so she said she will be sending one of the laptop to me so tht she could be seen me life,( all na scam ) and I ws very happy and thanked her very well not untill I went to check the price on the eternet,my people laptop of more that 500k for a friendship of not up to one month?that was when I begin to suspect tht something is not normal at all,but I decided to play along just to know how and where they targets their victims,at the end she scanned a british airwys waybill receipt and send to me on facebook with my name and the address I sent to her and the next morning I saw I text telling the arrival of percel via british airways,after a while one girl begin to call me asking me to come to abuja for my percel and I asked her why would it come to abuja when I put lagos as my addres ,or does nt B airwys don't land in lagos again?the idiot told me it was because abuja is the federal capital,I should pay in 15k to an account so tht It will be delievered to my house in lagos within 4hours for custom clearance and home delievery,my people to cut the whole short,it was all scam,if you re in abuja they will tell you it landed in lagos just to scam you,when the so callled oyibo woman( felicia chapman ) see tht I was nt co-operting ,she wrote last on my inbox,( wetin dey worry you sef?pay you no wan pay waka u no wan waka,abeg find ur way jari )my people be careful and don't fall a victim oooo,pls share this message to all your people, this is the number of there so called british airways delievery agent in abuja,08159757852 ,it s all a scam ( 419 )

Re: Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
People should read and share,no one should fall a victim
Re: Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, by musa7m(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Something like this happen to me last year
Re: Felicia Chapman Facebook Account Is A Scam, by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
musa7m:
Something like this happen to me last year
it is all over the eternet,they are very crafty,but you re not the greedy type you won't fall a victim,don't too fall quick to any white men or women promising to send you any thing from abroad,or telling you they has goods looking for who to buy or market them,or they are looking for distributors,my people all na wash wash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protected But Exposed By Superior Openers / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung-fu Kicks / Badoo’ Hacks Couple To Death In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.