Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts (910 Views)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Rich matured Women Or Single Mothers Needed As Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2017
A Facebook user shared this emotional speech but this did not go down well with some of her friends

Mummy I tried,I swear I really did,you taught me never to show my emotions....but mommy I can't help but crave for sympathy sometimes,no matter how stupid it feels.............you taught me never to think about anything, but mum my mind couldn't help but wander back to the limitations I suffered and the opportunities I've missed.......mum I remember vividly how you cupped my face in your hands and said "my daughter whatever life throws at you,use it to make a stepping stone for your future"I remembered how I smiled when you said "you look more prettier when you smile sweety,whenever you feel depressed look into the mirror and smile at your reflection" but mommy sometimes I don't feel like pretending all Is well while there are commotions in my heart,different emotions clashing against my being....Mum you told me never to question my existence and never to compare myself with anyone.....mum I really tried,I swear I did.....but sometimes I can't help but look towards the sky and let the forbidden word "why" slip from my lip.........I really tried mother I swear I really did

Please oooh, We do not want another person committing suicide.
We all know the economy is very bad but please someone should reach out to her and possibly help out

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=288795521544809&id=100012430893551

Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44, RoyalRoy

Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by greatnaija01: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2017
THE GIRL NEEDS MONEY.... Oh God send DIVINE HELPERS TO THOSE WHO ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD O.
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Rtopzy(f): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Challenges everywhere, it is well dear
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
THE GIRL NEEDS MONEY.... Oh God send DIVINE HELPERS TO THOSE WHO ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD O.

Amen!!!
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by mykeljosef: 2:28am On Apr 14, 2017
funny how sometimes the one thing people see as little things means the world to some people

trust me her depression can arise from one little thing

maybe just maybe the approval of one person

n from her message i see her dad(if alive) is the best person to talk to her
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Life is full of ups and downs, when life knocks you down, you rise again with the faith that everything will be fine in the end, when its not fine, then its never the end.

SUICIDE SHOULDN'T BE AN OPTION
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Depression is no joke! be kind people!
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2017
May God give her the strength to go through her ordeal. You're not alone young lady, just try to keep your spirit high above any thoughts.

1 Like

Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by adorablepepple(f): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2017
It is well dear. When I was depressed at one point In my life, I became a self acclaimed chef. I will cook ,then eat like tomorrow no dey, till i came out of depression. I cannot kill myself
Once you are depressed find something new to start doing while you sort things out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2017
We all have been there in one way or the other. May God heal her.
Not easy though.

Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by ChimuchiYola(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
adorablepepple:
It is well dear. When I was depressed at one point In my life, I became a self acclaimed chef. I will cook ,then eat like tomorrow no dey, till i came out of depression. I cannot kill myself
Once you are depressed find something new to start doing while you sort things out.

Hahaha...How I wish I was your brother or boyfriend at ur depression period.... I go chop die
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by adorablepepple(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Hahaha...How I wish I was your brother or boyfriend at ur depression period.... I go chop die
Lol
Re: See What A Depressed Facebook User Shared As Friends Reacts by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
and she still has time to snap and upload pictures. ...

mmmkay! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dats just it / Multiple Function Hidden Surveillance Camera, For Just 17,000 Naira / How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.