Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog (4272 Views)

Considerable Factors To Ensure Before Launching Your Website / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Read the post here: Before Launching First Blog

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2017
You can buy & sell on MoKo Nigerian Marketplace...

Visit www.MoKo.Ng today!
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by joseo: 3:41am On Apr 14, 2017
resourceful...but just one question wch is better for a blog? a domain name or a blogging platform?
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2017
joseo:
resourceful...but just one question
wch is better for a blog? a domain name or a blogging platform?
A better priority should be the Domain, blogging platform may be switched later...
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Julius2214(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
You've got valid points

Do you need between 2k to 3k daily visitors on your blog? I can send them to you for 30 days. Real Human Traffic NO BOTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by GlobalGisting(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Nicholas190(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2017
You are right ops, but for me this ultimate things you need to boast your traffic and promote your blog, it worked for me successful

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/how-to-promote-your-blog-and-increase.html?m=1
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by sholatheblogger: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2017
you are right this will help upcoming bloggers in their blogging career keep it up dear for tech related topics blogging tips and social media tips visit

NoblesHub

today
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by tfqharbiodun(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2017
good one but there are still other factors too
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by kesmalindo(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Helpful!!!!
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Mediapace: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice tips oga Mokoshalb
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by directonpc(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
You can get blogging tips and connect with webmasters for assistance on http://7rl.in/phome
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by KoladeKoded(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2017
good
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by joseo: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
A better priority should be the Domain, blogging platform may be switched later...
Thanks a lot
Wch is easier to get advert placement on?
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by TrapHedges(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Op please is it okay to buy google adsense after many months of googlw refusing to grant one's request
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
joseo:

Thanks a lot
Wch is easier to get advert placement on?
wp
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Op please is it okay to buy google adsense after many months of googlw refusing to grant one's request
its very tricky... Unless you are getting it from a very close person...
but if not, you will be vulnerable to one of these:
1. getting scammed by the seller
2. he/she sells you a hosted account which won't work on your blog
3. the account has been used for some blackhat trick and may be banned at any time..

so be more wary of these...
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Idydarling(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
can you elucidate on how to make money via blogging?
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by TrapHedges(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
its very tricky... Unless you are getting it from a very close person...
but if not, you will be vulnerable to one of these:
1. getting scammed by the seller
2. he/she sells you a hosted account which won't work on your blog
3. the account has been used for some blackhat trick and may be banned at any time..

so be more wary of these...

thanks alot
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by alin24: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Nicholas190:
You are right ops, but for me this ultimate things you need to boast your traffic and promote your blog, it worked for me successful

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/how-to-promote-your-blog-and-increase.html?m=1

i have a new blog. www.alinblog9ja.com
how do i promote it? Help!!
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Idydarling:
can you elucidate on how to make money via blogging?
would post about that in a by weekend. grin.
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Nicholas190(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
alin24:

i have a new blog. www.alinblog9ja.com
how do i promote it? Help!!

You can promote your new blog with the link I uploaded above. Just read it and put what you have learnt in action and surely you will boast your blog traffic .
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by leksmedia: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Be sure of what you want to do
Select a very good niche
Get a good website designer
Employ the best SEO practise
Learn new things
Advertise on social media

For your website design , blog design , Ecommerce websites contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by Idydarling(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
would post about that in a by weekend. grin.
mention me when you do please.
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
ok
Idydarling:
mention me when you do please.
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by miqos02(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
good
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by cornelin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
ok

please mention me too when you start thee thread. Pls help review my blog on my signature
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
cornelin:

please mention me too when you start thee thread. Pls help review my blog on my signature
Ok..
ur blog is still new and need a profesional touch... the logo is very poor... you also need premium theme, your contents are very OK..
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by cornelin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
mokoshalb:
Ok..
ur blog is still new and need a profesional touch... the logo is very poor... you also need premium theme, your contents are very OK..

tanx very much. Can you tell me whr I can get a nice premium theme?
Re: 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog by mokoshalb(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
cornelin:

tanx very much. Can you tell me whr I can get a nice premium theme?
you can check google "premium blogger theme"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria / This Four Factors Can Destroy Your Blogging Career / 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.