Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode (916 Views)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / NYSC ICT CDS, Trains The Students Of All Public Schools On ICT/Internet Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2017
NYSC INDIVIDUAL CDS by Omotoso Olabode, a B15 corps member in Oyo state, served with NIFES Ibadan zone

- Renovation of 2 classrooms and the staffroom of a Physically challenged unit of Methodist Grammar School, Ibadan
- Signpost for the Physically Challenged School
- Open forum for Undergraduates and Teenagers on Abstinence from Sex at University of Ibadan
- Distribution of free copies of 'Battle for the Young' by Gbile Akanni
- sensitization campaign to several schools on Examination Malpractice
- courtesy visit with gift items to several orphanage homes

It's not about how big or little the projects are, it's all about service to humanity, giving back to the community....

For proper guideline on writing proposals and sourcing funds, don't hesitate to write to me
hephzibahsoul@yahoo.com
0703 092 7854

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 4:14am On Apr 14, 2017
CDS pix

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 4:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Individual CDS pix

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 4:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Omotoso Olabode CDS project

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 4:29am On Apr 14, 2017
No matter how small it is.....be a blessing to those community dwellers and your ppa

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 4:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Enjoy your service year.....
Maximize it

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by kingphilip(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Really beautiful and worth emulating

As you've met the needs of those communities and individuals may you never lack helpers

1 Like

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Amen !!! Thank you my bro.
God's favour and help is also upon you
Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by matrixme(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one. You've done well. These deeds shall not be forgotten. I know of corp members that stole the fowls of their host community and committed other atrocities in their service year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ matrixme , you've said the truth sir.....
I pray God help we the youth to channel our energy and youthful vigor to things that endure
Re: NYSC PERSONAL/INDIVIDUAL CDS By Omotoso Olabode by Ola15BODE(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
How time flies
it's already one year that God supplied all we need for the 1st 2 projects......
it can say All glory to God

(1) (Reply)

See What These Corp Members Did For Their P. O. P..... / Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja / Nysc Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.