Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

"Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User (27447 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by lilfreezy: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
I wish our Senate will look this up. It's really disappointing if this information is true.

I was At Nigeria Embassy today in Qatar. The only Nigs working in the embassy are Amabassador& consulate the rest are Indians and Kenyans..

https://twitter.com/adewoleade/status/852554898172456962

2 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by JeffreyJames(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2017
This one weak me

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Ademat7(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeez Lalasticlala wa nbi oooo

24 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by gaetano: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2017
NASS will not see this one now no, but if na wear uniform matter dem go carry am for head.

What did I do to deserve been born in this country sef, if only I swam slower as a sperm.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Generica(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Indians....
They are always looking for jobs even if it comes with lower pay. May be naija don see cheap labour.
I remember one of them kept disturbing me on facebook to get a job for him in Nigeria. That he's ready to work anywhere for anything.

Kenyans...
May be they got the job through long leg...
After all, they have Obama as godfather.

God help us!

23 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2017
This is not right

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by bkool7(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Lets look at this without any sentiment . I know a nigerian that works at the American Embassy and he was posted to another country .
So it could be these ppl were also posted to Qatar .

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies ?
I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy ,don't we ?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Oh my God!
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Abbeyme: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
And Nigerians are unemployed in that city?

IN Orubebe's voice, we will not take this!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by YelloweWest: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm sure it's because Nigerians are not ordinarily allowed in Qatar

They don't issue Nigeria's visa except one of their citizens can vouch for u

5 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by megareal: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
How possibly true can this be? Sha, na Nigeria, every madness is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Doctorfitz: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Honestly Nigeria is a joke ,likened to an" I go dye joke".
A country run by comedians

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Considering the calibre of leaders we have at home here. What do you expect?
I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by wassade: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Imagine yeye kuntri

2 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by donmalcolm21(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol

I can bet they are all Muslims the Ambassador could employ there

2 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
And so
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Samanza89: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Not surprise...
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by raziboi(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
when will Nigeria get better
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
And so
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Idydarling(f): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
gaetano:
if only I swam slower as a sperm.
chaiii!!

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by josephine123: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmnmm
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by obembet(f): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
This is Nigeria where the make Impossible possible
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by BiafraIShere(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Is anybody still in doubt of the ZOO status of this Godforsaken & hopeless entity called Nigeria? Millions of graduates are roaming hopelessly both withing & outside the country yet the few jobs that are available are given to less qualified foriegners! Anybody, be you Igbo, Yoruba or even Hausa who is not part of the criminal elements or close to them yet still supports the status quo of this ZOO we call a country is a re.t.ar.d!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Philinho(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm.it's well
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
grin
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by naijainstinct: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:
Lets look at this without any sentiment . I know a nigerian that works at the American Embassy and he was posted to another country .
So it could be these ppl were also posted to Qatar .

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies . I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy .
Do you have problem with comprehension? Dude is saying about over 90% of staff at the Nigerian Embassy in Qatar are non-Nigerians, you are spewing trash about a dream job in the US embassy. Do you even think the US embassy will employ you in Nigeria and post you to India? Abeg park well this early morning.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by SalamRushdie: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
gaetano:
NASS will not see this one now no, but if na wear uniform matter dem go carry am for head.

What did I do to deserve been born in this country sef, if only I swam slower as a sperm.

Why must it be NASS? , when will Buhari who is incharge of all the embassies see it.....the way you zombies like to shield Buhari from his primary faults is mind boggling I tell U ...Is it NASs that approves foriegn missions and appoints ambassadors?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by HisSexcellency(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Let the relevant persons be informed about this, cus It's a shame to Nigeria and Nigerians in that country. Let the ambassador be recalled to answer questions
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by modelsms(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
We always despise our own
Btw, CHECK MY SIGNATURE PLS FOR YOUR DATA
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by rozayx5(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
sounds sttuppid

like seriously undecided
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by adelakay(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card / Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.