Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (27670 Views)

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / +18 Photos>big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by emefav: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerian social media user, @QueenMau1, who has been at the center of several controversies, is at it again, and this time, she's talking about dark people who don't want to bleach. According to her, dark people can't make it unless they bleach.

Here's what she wrote;

"If you were born black and still black at age 18, you will never go far in life. I was born black as in charcoal black but look at me today, I'm lighter than bob risky and successful. Be like me, be like Bob risky."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/dark-people-cant-go-far-in-life-unless.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by jeyselassie(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2017
she looks like someone living on life support. even with the bleaching still ugly as shrek.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by diablos: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol...every girl nowadays is into d bleaching gang...i don't fancy extra dark girls though... light skinned girls tho... except d bleaching agents embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Khd95(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Ahye,see pple wey she dey even use do example,mumu u nd dat bobrisky be like shaved fowlgrin

is dangote not black.
Is ben carson not black
They are more successful than anyone in ur lieange nd they didnt bleached u mofo.

Mj was black nd successful until he bleached nd wahala begin dey follow am opandan

Pls who get sense wey him no wan use again,make we dash dis geh,because she doesnt #black is not just a colour,its an attitudegrin

113 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by malware: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Customized white girl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
she is stupid and proud to show the world that she is stupid grin.

stupidity is now a thing of joy.

36 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Bleaching can never make you or anyone successful. If anything, you become worthless like the first piece of bread that everyone touches but nobody really wants.

8 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by TINALETC3(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Trash dem Bobrisky, trash dem Queenmau, trash dem bleaching angry

3 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls don't blame her that was what Nnamdi Kanu told them. He said God showed him satan and he was black. And that good thing can't come from blacks.That's the height of brainwashing by the liepods in this video

Don't blame her. Blame who brainwashed her.
The terrorist Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

IpobExposed has spoken

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by 2mch(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Looks like a lizard

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by oshe11: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

12 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by CheezyCharles(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
she's so dumb that she can't differentiate between DARK and BLACK. DRAKE is lighter than her but he's black. olodo that wants attention and at ease.

5 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by IMASTEX: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
For real
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by SageTravels: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Another level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
eleribu smelly tin

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by neocortex: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Why is Nairaland showering attention on deranged fellows ?
Her sick mindset should be allowed to die a natural death
not propagated.

5 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by BlackBaron: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
She's only trying to reaffirm her self hate which she hopes by changing her skin colour would make her better.

I am black, quite...but I'm still more successful than she and Bobrisky put together.

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Alasi20(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
If I hear

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Lord just blow the trumpets already. Tired of what the world is turning into

As in, this one weak me

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Ptoocool(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spot on! Another clown.

Self esteem at its lowest ebb..
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by LecciGucci: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Definitely those bleaching agents she is using penetrated into her skull!..

Somebody should help her pls this is no joke!
We cant lose a young vibrant lady like this to madness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by leksmedia: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Messed up Generation , suffering from low self esteem. I have no issues with anyone bleaching, but when people come online to say something like this it baffles me. These are the kind of ladies that make men disrespect ladies, How dumb to think the color of your skin determines how successful you'd become . For your website design, Blog design, ecommerce websites contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by bqlekan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Did this one bleach her brain?

7 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Lilymax(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
I wish I know where she lived
So we could just talk wink

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by SageTravels: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

thank You Jare

3 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by haftob(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
What she meant is dat, as an olosho that she is, if u don't bleach, u won't go far in the olosho business

15 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by ajalawole(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
The way some people dey reason in this life will always amuse the devil sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by UnknownT: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is she in any way related to UNCLE RUCKUS? Cos he will be the only black person to say something like this. BTW, after bleaching, how far has she gone?

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by 1Rebel: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
This one almost escaped imbecility but it held onto her real tight.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? / Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion / New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.