Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed (889 Views)

Iphone 5s Screen / Iphone 5s Screen Flickers / Help! Broken Iphone 5s Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
I need to replace my IPhone 5s screen but the original kind of hard to identify replaced one once before and was replaced with a fake inferior version
The price should please be economical
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Atleast somebody with an idea I will really appreciate
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by lekjons(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2017
A brand new one is currently N7500(screen+touchpad) in Ibadan, I'm a phone engineer, i just helped someone fixed that of iPhone5 not up to two weeks ago.. It sells for the same price(confirmed!). But i collected N11000 from the guy anyway.. Unless you can fix it by yourself, be prepared to spend nothing less than N9000.. Hope this helps.
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:
A brand new one is currently N7500(screen+touchpad) in Ibadan, I'm a phone engineer, i just helped someone fixed that of iPhone5 not up to two weeks ago.. It sells for the same price(confirmed!). But i collected N11000 from the guy anyway.. Unless you can fix it by yourself, be prepared to spend nothing less than N9000.. Hope this helps.

Mehn in this buharinomics time,thanks a lot bro God bless you
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just now someone offered to replace it for 8k still holding up for the one that's more economical
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by talkportal: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:

Hello my guy , can you change Samsung s5 screen and how much will that go for?
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by lekjons(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
talkportal:

Hello my guy , can you change Samsung s5 screen and how much will that go for?
I don't know the exact price, though I can make enquiries for you.

One thing for sure is Samsung spare parts are too expensive.

Unless you see someone who has a dead Samsung s5 who would sell the screen for you..

I've seen many on nairaland..
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:

Unless you see someone who has a dead Samsung s5 who would sell the screen for you..

Haha bro it's iPhone 5s screen I need not Samsung s5
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by lekjons(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
ochukp:

Haha bro it's iPhone 5s screen I need not Samsung s5
that post isn't for you, it's for someone else
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:
that post isn't for you, it's for someone else

No prob bro i figured
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by ochukp(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is the defect my phone has,might just sale it everything else works perfectly especially the battery is a super power house
Wonder if there's any other solution to it aside changing the screen

Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by talkportal: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
lekjons:

. Please help me that enquiry or if you get someone that want to sell used screen maybe please mention me
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by dhannyson(m): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Contact if on whatsapp on 08032812871
Re: Original Iphone 5s SCREEN Needed by Liwenjing(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J Series & A Series Phones / 4 Great Apps For Taking Pictures / Gionee M6 Bootloop And Charging Loop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.