Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. (571 Views)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by heartache(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't like the turn of events in my life. I have prayed for forgiveness, asked God to break any generational or personal curse. But its like those prayers have not been answered. Please, is there anyway out for me? I'm getting tired of life already and I'm losing it. I need help
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by DrWellbeing: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
What is really the problem? You can let me know by chatting with me on zero eight one seven seven eighteighteight swvensevenfour and I will attends to you.
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by heartache(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2017
DrWellbeing:
What is really the problem? You can let me know by chatting with me on zero eight one seven seven eighteighteight swvensevenfour and I will attends to you.
your number has been unavailable for days now
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2017
heartache:
I don't like the turn of events in my life. I have prayed for forgiveness, asked God to break any generational or personal curse. But its like those prayers have not been answered. Please, is there anyway out for me? I'm getting tired of life already and I'm losing it. I need help
Two things to do; first, is to give alms. Second is to give praise. My God is so loving and merciful smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
godsluvee:
Two things to do; first, is to give alms. Second is to give praise. My God is so loving and merciful smiley smiley

He will bless our marriage grin
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2017
onyenze123:

He will bless our marriage grin
Joseph the dreamer grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by Blue86(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Say Jesus help me from your heart. And wait for him to help you.
You can send me your line so that we can chat on whatsapp.
Jesus is the only way out.
For there is no name given to men except Jesus name for every human being to be saved. -acts of apostles 4:12
And whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord Jesus shall be saved.
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2017
heartache:

please if you don't mind can you give us details of your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by chrisseun(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
heartache:

Forgiveness u say. people miss this.
Remember Sin to man can only be forgiven by man, think what man have u hurt one way or another
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by heartache(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

please if you don't mind can you give us details of your problem?
I just don't know why things are not working the way they are supposed to. My life isn't going as planned, my situation seems to be getting worse by the day. No job, no money. The business I'm trying to do needs funding and none is forthcoming. I'm only left with my laptop which I got when I was still in school and my phone which im using to keep in touch with the world. I'm planning on selling the laptop, maybe I can raise a little find from there. I'm just confused and fed up with life.
Re: Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. by heartache(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2017
Blue86:
Say Jesus help me from your heart. And wait for him to help you.
You can send me your line so that we can chat on whatsapp.
Jesus is the only way out.
For there is no name given to men except Jesus name for every human being to be saved. -acts of apostles 4:12
And whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord Jesus shall be saved.
i just sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles, Says They Have Misled His Congregations / The Old Testament Is Rigorously Monotheistic (and So Is The Qu’ran) / 3 Condoms Fell Out Of My Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.