Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Music Video : CDQ – Say Baba (remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Video : CDQ – Say Baba (remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa (1278 Views)

Download Instrumental: CDQ – Say Baba (beat By Jay Pizzle) / Wizkid Ft Zingah, DJ Maphorisa & Burna Boy – "OOO" (audio) / CDQ – Say Baba Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Video : CDQ – Say Baba (remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa by reapoff: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
music Video : CDQ – Say Baba (Remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RrBld9PUYaA/WPC8glgathI/AAAAAAAAClU/kNmiaoX04JI8ZiwaVduV3BW8AQSj0WmiQCLcB/s1600/CDQ4.png[/img]

Woss/Wobi…After the successful release of “ SayBaba ” with lovely video, NSNS Entertainment Ce “ CDQ ” is out with the Visual to the Remix which features South African Finest Dj & Producer, DJ Maphorisa . The song was produced by DJ Maphorisa and Jaypizzle.

Say-baba and the Remix has been getting hot rotation in media houses, clubs, parties and ever household round the world.

Click Here To Watch Video CDQ – Say Baba (Remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa

CDQ Biography

CDQ real/full name is Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf , he was born on May 6, 1985 and hails from Kwara State. He is a Nigerian rapper signed to General records owned by The beat maker Masterkraft.
CDQ born Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf (born on May 6, 1985) obtained his degree certificate from university of Lagos.
Interview with dailymail " How did you come about the name CDQ?
When I was in secondary school, I was one of the social directors then and I was so familiar and close to the Abokis so they said every artiste do have a stage name, so let’s create one for you.

My name CDQ was carved out from my name Sodiq and along the line when I met Banky W, because he happened to be the patron in the music industry, so he gave full meaning of the name. He said when you go to the market to purchase a CD in the olden days and the music in the CD is good, you will say the CD is quality. So CDQ also means CD quality at the same time.
He got into music in 2002 and that was when he did his debut concert in school with alot of stars in attendance including the like of late Baracko grin also Dagrin , Jesse Jagz, M.I, Dj Jimmy Jatt and Wizkid . The concert was a huge success and from that point people began to know him in his school and around his neighborhood.
CDQ won a rap battle at the famous industry night show on December,2012 at the Oriental Hotel , in Lagos .

That was where he got attention from the general public as there were huge and loudest audience present at the event,
CDQ officially became a role model to many rap lovers in Nigeria . Just few months after inking his name in the Nigerian book of gifted rappers , he caught the attention of Mastercraft and he was signed to his Record Label ‘General records’ and since that high point of his life he has done alot of songs and as well features alot of stars including Wizkid , M.I and many more.

CDQ released his debut single at ‘General records’ titled “ SUALA” just few days after being signed to the label . The Song was also produced by his mentor Masterkraft and it was massively accepted while it also enjoyed constant airplay on radio and tv stations .
Re: Music Video : CDQ – Say Baba (remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa by Gbolahan07: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2017
DOWNLOAD CDQ Ft. DJ Maphorisa Say Baba remix video on http://lagosloadedng.com/download-mp4/video-cdq-ft-dj-maphorisa-say-baba-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Download:#blessing# By London Boy With Lyrics / Olamide X Wizkid – Kana {lyrics} / Kendrick Lamar's Duckworth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.