Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected (3273 Views)

How To Unlock Solo Aspire M / Solo Aspire 1 Firmware / Stock ROM / The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017

Solo phones is partnering with Airtel Nigeria to provide the Solo Aspire M to Airtel customers at just N4,150. The deal is that customers will be required to pay the same sum of N4,150 every month for 12 months.

What this means is that you are paying a total sum of N49,800 within a total period of 12 months. With the monthly fee of N4,150, you also get some other benefits which includes 1 GB of Data, 60 minutes voice call to any network and 60 SMS to all network for 30 days validity (every month).
Eligibility
Unfortunately, this offer is not available to all users except for a few pre-qualified Airtel customers. If you are among the chosen Airtel customers, you will receive an SMS requesting that you visit the nearest Airtel store or outlet.

If you happen to be among the chosen Airtel customer, you have to visit the nearest Airtel outlet with a valid form of identity (which includes either your International passport, drivers’ license, permanent voters’ card or National ID card), utility bill with your home address and your BVN.

The Solo Aspire M is expected to be a rebadged version of the Solo Aspire 4, you can check out the full specifications of the Solo Aspire 4 HERE.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/04/get-solo-aspire-m-for-just-n4150-only.html
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Scholarnwadimma(f): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls what is solo aspire?
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by austinereds(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
yeye dey smell. which kind long process be that? nah phone Mortgage?
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
austinereds:
yeye dey smell. which kind long process be that? nah phone Mortgage?

They need to be able to trace you na... In case you refuse to be the balance cheesy
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Scholarnwadimma:
pls what is solo aspire?

You can check the specifications of the Solo Aspire here
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by austinereds(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Reediano:

They need to be able to trace you na... In case you refuse to be the balance cheesy

hmmM.
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
austinereds:

hmmM.
I'm sure fish Mooney will be back somehow, I'm on season 2
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by austinereds(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Youngpo413:

too much Gotham city! yeah.
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Youngpo413:

Hmm
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by bobbiiee: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
All you need to know about Solo Aspire M

FAQs about the RenMoney – Airtel Smartphone Finance Project - SOLO Aspire M

Who can qualify?
Customers on the Airtel network who have been pre-qualified for the bundle. These customers would have received an SMS from Airtel indicating that they have been prequalified for the offer. Customers who successfully complete an application in-store will walk out with the Solo Aspire M bundle package
Pre-qualified customers from other networks. These customers will have to purchase and register an Airtel SIM in order to successfully complete an application in-store. Customers who successfully complete an application in-store will walk out with the Solo Aspire M bundle package.
Non-prequalified customers from Airtel and other networks. Customers who haven't been prequalified may apply. However, they are not likely to walk out of the store with the bundle package on the same day. Their details will be stored and a RenMoney sales agent will contact them and advise them on how to proceed.
How much is the SOLO Aspire M from Airtel?
The phone is FREE but you need to make a monthly commitment fee (bundle price) of
N4,150 for 12 months with the first month bundle price paid upfront.
What Do I get for the Monthly Commitment?
You get
1GB Data, 60mins Voice (To any network), 60 SMS,
Unlimited Social Bundle(WhatsApp,Twitter, Facebook, BBM)
Where do I buy the SOLO Aspire M?
At Select Airtel Stores across the country and Select SOLO Partner Stores. (See participating stores )
How do I remit the monthly commitment?
By Recharging your Airtel number with N4,150/monthly using the code *486*PIN#
What happens if I don't meet my monthly commitment?
Your phone will be locked. You will not be able to make calls or use any phone functionality.
How do I unlock my phone?
By recharging your line with N4,150 and this can be done from the lock screen, Please see Pictorial guide below, Tap the
Top Up icon, It shows an input page, Enter the recharge card pins, when total recharge is up to N4,150, It shows Installment Received and phone is unlocked
How do I check my account balance after I recharge?
Dial: *123*486#
What are the requirements to purchase the SOLO?
Before going to any of the listed Stores above, kindly go with:
Valid proof of ID: International passport, drivers' license, permanent voters' card and National ID card. Employee ID card will not be acceptable
Proof of address: Utility bill listing the customer's home address
BVN number: Kindly Dial *565*0# on customers Phone number only if used by the customer to register their BVN number at their bank
Can I activate a New number on the premise of my Pre-Qualified Phone Number?
Yes, but the new SIM card must be registered to the Airtel Network: Recharge and make a phone call with it in another phone before putting it the SOLO Aspire M; these help make sure the new sim is active on the Airtel network
How do I know am qualified for the SOLO Aspire M?
You will receive an SMS from Airtel to notify you are Qualified for the Aspire M, but you can also walk into any of the Select Stores and confirm if you are qualified for it.
Is there an option to insure my device against loss or theft?
Yes, a cornerstone insurance offer will be available at the point of sale. It attracts a One off Payment of N1,500: This covers your device when stolen/misplaced for 1yr.
Can I make my monthly commitment in advance?
Yes, Kindly Dial *486*RECHARGE PIN#
How long will I make the monthly commitment?
After the 1st month payment at the Store, you will make payment of N4,150/month for the next 11months
What are the features of the SOLO Aspire M?
It's a
5 inch Premium Smart phone
1GB Ram and 8GB ROM(Internal Memory)
Quad Core MTK6580(MediaTek)
5MP Back Camera, 2MP front Camera
1800mAh Battery
Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System(OS)
What if I forget to make my monthly commitment?
The Phone is locked up and can only be unlocked when you recharge your monthly commitment
What if I do not qualify for the SOLO Aspire M?
Not to worry, An Agent from RenMoney will reach out to you in 72hrs to ask some basic credit questions from you, Once done and your will be notified if eligible to the Aspire M and advice to return to the nearest Partner store
Is there warranty for the SOLO Aspire M?
Yes, there is 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty for the SOLO Aspire M. T&C Apply
What happens if my SIM is damaged?
With a damaged SIM, kindly visit the nearest Airtel Showroom and a SIM Swap process will be initiated. Once completed, the new SIM will be provided to you.
Where do I call when my phone is faulty?
Kindly call SOLO Phone Service center to get the nearest service center close to you.
Tel: +234-8138381222,
+234-7054719909
Email: support@gosolo.ng
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by FellaL: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like trash. Or is it just me?
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

Maybe it's just you
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Babalegba(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:
Nope,it is thrash
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by FellaL: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reediano:

Maybe it's just you

Guy! It's trash. Lol
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by FellaL: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Babalegba:
Nope,it is thrash

But why are we mean like this? grin
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Techm8: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:
No it's not you, it is trash.
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
FellaL:

Guy! It's trash. Lol

grin cheesy ....

Me i mo dey do Sha...
The phone take style cost small but the only advantage na the installments in payment
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by BrownShawty(f): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2017
And then some people will say that itel phones aew pricey and not worth it,this phone has almost the same specs with the itel S31 n it costs almost 50k...Nigerians n mediocrity sha
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
BrownShawty:
And then some people will say that itel phones aew pricey and not worth it,this phone has almost the same specs with the itel S31 n it costs almost 50k...Nigerians n mediocrity sha

lol... i guess the price was deliberately hyped because of the installment payment option
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by BrownShawty(f): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Reediano:

lol... i guess the price was deliberately hyped because of the installment payment option
but the way they presented the phone made it look like they are doing Nigerians a favour.

The itel A51 costs about 23k and they've almost the same specs And I actually use airtell oo,now they are making me doubt my sight
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
BrownShawty:
but the way they presented the phone made it look like they are doing Nigerians a favour.

The itel A51 costs about 23k and they've almost the same specs And I actually use airtell oo,now they are making me doubt my sight

Na packaging dey make woman fine na cheesy

The have to hype the phone to make you guys buy it
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by FellaL: 4:58am On May 01, 2017
Reediano:

grin cheesy ....

Me i mo dey do Sha...
The phone take style cost small but the only advantage na the installments in payment

LOL. That one sef dey. It is allowed.
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by FellaL: 5:02am On May 01, 2017
Techm8:

No it's not you, it is trash.

LOL
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by Reediano(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
FellaL:

LOL. That one sef dey. It is allowed.

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected by BrownShawty(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Reediano:

Na packaging dey make woman fine na cheesy

The have to hype the phone to make you guys buy it
LOL true sha

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Emerge Highest Selling Phone In Nigeria; See Other Top-selling Phones / Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. / Nokia C2;how Much Does It Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.