Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (8515 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
tjmc:
I have also reached the level of deep relaxation where my body would.now seem to be pulling away lije i am becoming double but while still conscious. My only problem is that my brother always seem to come into the room at that moment and i wouodnt want him to have an inkling that i am practising projections.

hm, well you are successful please let me know, please take note of what you see, how you feel, what you hear, what you smell
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by tjmc: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can't really say I was conscious in this as I would term it a dream.
I was in a distant world, its somewhere I can't really describe. But each time I just have a change of thought my environment changes swiftly as everywhere was like fluidish. I will keep trying till I know I am either lucid dreaming cos projecting just seem to be rejected by my body dunno why

levisco16:

hm, well you are successful please let me know, please take note of what you see, how you feel, what you hear, what you smell
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
tjmc:
I can't really say I was conscious in this as I would term it a dream.
I was in a distant world, its somewhere I can't really describe. But each time I just have a change of thought my environment changes swiftly as everywhere was like fluidish. I will keep trying till I know I am either lucid dreaming cos projecting just seem to be rejected by my body dunno why

if you say so it could be you are either projecting or lucid dreaming, you should see your body once you are out before you start going to places
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Youngzedd(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2019
Revival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proverbs 20:30 - "Physical Beating Cleanses Away Evil. . ." / Question For Believers / Do You Know That Judgment Day Is Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.