Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Facts Of Life To Learn Everyday Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Facts Of Life To Learn Everyday Life (413 Views)

Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons / Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / The Facts Of Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Of Life To Learn Everyday Life by TGreat7(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
— Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise it’s just hearsay. So don’t go running around judging situations you’ve never experienced first-hand. Why? You’ll look like an idiot. Some may get away with it in the short-run; but trust, karma catches up and slaps you in the face when you least expect it.

— Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

— It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.

— Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage.

— Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

— Regular naps prevents old age… especially if you take them while driving.(…oops, my sarcasm just kicked in :3 )

— They said we should all pay our taxes with a smile. I tried- but they wanted cash.

— You can’t buy love… but you pay heavily for it. (…priceless, just the way I like it.)

— True friends stab you in the front…then patch you right back up. (…hurts don’t it? now let me buy you a drink.)

— Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. (…you might as well just call it a night.)

— Those who can’t laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

— I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.

— We never make mistake… oops

— 87.5% of all statistics are made up. (…like this one)

— I thought I was wrong once, but I found out later I was mistaken.

— Don’t procrastinate. You might as well put it off NOW!
(… yeah, just do it tomorrow)

— If you’re right 90% of the time, why quibble about the other 5%?

— Always remember that you are a unique individual; just like everyone else. (…so I heard you were special)

— You are what you believe, so believe in yourself.

— Some people get confused when a sentence doesn’t end as they potato.

— Just like how this story didn’t end as you expected.

So yes. Potato. The End. Go home and cry about it. QQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Fraudulent Or Fake Events, Training, Seminars, And Conferences Etc / Understanding The New Features Of First Current Plus Account (FCP) / Lagos Opens Website For Undergraduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.